• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA yeah I remember now...am only a ferw years older than you but I somehow missed out on that thank fuck...but I remember some grumblings of discontent about ITA, must've been shit as they dumped it quite quickly I'm guessing, bad timing on your part experiencing that at a crucial stage of language development etc!
yes.

make sense of this if you can *confused face*

fuck me, imagine what it's like to be dyslexic and not have a diagnosis. same for being bipolar or adhd similar.

not really about being undiagnosed, just not being understood.

fuck me, imagine what it's like to be dyslexic and not have a diagnosis. same for being bipolar or adhd similar.

not really about being undiagnosed, just not being understood.
I don't need to imagine....diagnosed with adhd in my 40's (initially by work collleagues who were astonished I was unaware as it was common knowledge between them lol) and then it all began to make perfect sense :)

Anyway, fuck the 'D' on the end of labels, they aren't "disorders' at all, merely inconvenient variants in the human psyche...

I don't need to imagine....diagnosed with adhd in my 40's (initially by work collleagues who were astonished I was unaware as it was common knowledge between them lol) and then it all began to make perfect sense :)

Anyway, fuck the 'D' on the end of labels, they aren't "disorders' at all, merely inconvenient variants in the human psyche...
Much love to you mister, and then some <3

am reading this book 'this is london' by ben judah, its good so far but the drug dealers he's chatting with are bitching about crackheads being the worst of the worst, when a few paragraphs earlier they were on about building property empires off their profits etc.

well fuck them. no other drug that i know of has you spending thousands a day if you can afford it. not heroin, not meth, certainly not booze or pills. they should fucking love the crackheads cos they're the ones paying for their property empires.

Felt really ill last evening. Like I may faint or something.

Then I had six quick beers and some cocaine

Sorted. Feel great today, just had a huge breakfast

A change is as good as a rest

I've yet to see that part of the world. Once I've got some money saved and this FUCKING PANDEMIC isn't such a ball ache, SE Asia is gonna be my first destination.

i probably have to shelve my travel plans for 20 years thanks to the pandemic.

i actually have a trip to tajikistan and uzbekistan fully paid for, i was supposed to go last june. fuck knows if i'll make it this year, i've already pushed it back from june til sept.

i'm turning 35 which is when that exponential curve for the risk of having children with severe genetic problems really starts to ramp up so gonna start trying soon.

"Mr.FiveTabs"; is my new nickname for my son - as this is precisely how many blotters of 1p-LSD he has stolen from my stash.

And how big was my stash?

Five fuckin tabs. That's all.

He's had the fuckin lot.

CUNT!!! 🤬

Last edited:
"Mr.FiveTabs"; is my new nickname for my son - as this is precisely how many blotters of 1p-LSD he has stolen from my stash.

And how big was my stash?

Five fuckin tabs. That's all.

He's had the fuckin lot.

CUNT!!! 🤬
well at least the torture of having then lying around unconsumed for the next xxx years as you've lost your bottle, er lost the stomach for it, ummm I mean you have decided to err on the side of caution with particular regard to psychdelic fate-tempters..well now they're gone you can breathe a sigh of relief

actually had extreme similar situ, said psyche thief only got one but it was a fucking good one, true 210ug v high quality, to be fair at least they had a massive blast on it, but nevertheless all Psyche stealers are cunts, or at least behaved as cunts in that moment, the cunts

well at least the torture of having then lying around unconsumed for the next xxx years as you've lost your bottle, er lost the stomach for it, ummm I mean you have decided to err on the side of caution with particular regard to psychdelic fate-tempters..well now they're gone you can breathe a sigh of relief

That's extremely perceptive of you Mr.Fiend. I only had them stashed in the vague hope that I could exorcise enough of my demons in order for me to enjoy psychedelics again one day.

Never gonna happen.

Oh well, at least they've gone to a good home... :\

Today I discovered Dhar Mann.

I have not itched to punch somebody so much for a long time, for reasons that I don't fully understand.

Beyond cringe, total insincerity is his vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.