• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang around the testing centres, if people fail to show up for appointments, the jab is basically given to anyone who's local to the testing centre.

woke needs a fucking label. therefore it can fuck off.

it's just a media label nonsense. irrelevent bullshit with fuck all to do with reality or the truth of things.

I want to post an epic thread. The most epic of threads, but I lack the ability of taking pictures, then editing said pictures, then removing exif data and redoing before posting said pictures. Urgh. what a fuck-a-bout.

Anyone got copies of their school report cards to hand?

[edit]
there's not been a 'post-your-school-report-card' thread on here before, as far as I remember

epic fail, with the potential to be funny and lovely all at the same time

mine were fucking bizarre.

i knew fuck all about english because i was taught by some bullshit experimental system that makes no sense. it left me not knowing what the fuck was going on when i changed schools later on in life.

this is how english language looked to me at the age of 7. i didnt stand a chance. anyone else know what the fuck this was? this is how i was taught to read and write.

482px-Initial_Teaching_Alphabet_ITA_chart.svg.png

my school reports were all great. i was so petrified of being told off (cos of my mum) that in situations where i knew what i had to do to not be told off i fucking did it, and i was bright before i wrecked my brain with drugs.

i grade my primary school an F and my high school a D

mine were fucking bizarre.

i knew fuck all about english because i was taught by some bullshit experimental system that makes no sense. it left me not knowing what the fuck was going on when i changed schools later on in life.

this is how english language looked to me at the age of 7. i didnt stand a chance. anyone else know what the fuck this was? this is how i was taught to read and write.

482px-Initial_Teaching_Alphabet_ITA_chart.svg.png
aaagh what the actual fuck is that???

i remember there was a fad for teaching English phonetically, but whatever the fuck system that is above who knows, would quite like to know the 'reasoning' behind it though!

I want to post an epic thread. The most epic of threads, but I lack the ability of taking pictures, then editing said pictures, then removing exif data and redoing before posting said pictures. Urgh. what a fuck-a-bout.

Anyone got copies of their school report cards to hand?

[edit]
there's not been a 'post-your-school-report-card' thread on here before, as far as I remember

epic fail, with the potential to be funny and lovely all at the same time

Mine were straight A's before I discovered music and drugs - though they always said "could try harder" :?

Then I started to slip. When I got to 6th form college, my reports mainly said "absent".

I sense a pattern here...

what kinda year were they rolling out this pedagogical genius?
I was born in 72. I moved in 1979 ( they were teaching it before then). So we were taught (sp) that kind of learning between 1975 and 1978. I wish I were joking. Weirdly, I had a friend who moved (from the same school as me, to the same relocation as me) and he seemed to have no problem moving on from that academic 'situation'/ english language/understanding as me. His parents were academics tho, mine weren't. Not that that should make any difference.

We were genuinely taught a different kind of English between those 2 dates. Bizarre.

Haha ... I just looked at the deets again and apparently ITA was developed by .. fucking PITMAN? the typing exam guy? wtf. bizarro. (eh, I dont expect anyone reading this to know about, nor give a fuck what I'm typing about, nor give a fuck about what I'm talking about.)

[edit]

thank you, ageingpartyfiend, for taking an interest

ITA yeah I remember now...am only a ferw years older than you but I somehow missed out on that thank fuck...but I remember some grumblings of discontent about ITA, must've been shit as they dumped it quite quickly I'm guessing, bad timing on your part experiencing that at a crucial stage of language development etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.