• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
just call ratbusters...
People who can't afford degrees / time?

There's loads of people on reddit saying they've got work after completing these certs.

What about stacks, MERN, MEAN?
I have a hard copy and a digital copy, sure there’s many a pirated versions out there too. If ya need it, let me know.

Got a kindle versiond and tons of YouTube links thanks though.

Your set up reminded me of an old school technophile velbon and co. Always eager to show off their technological wares for storage no one would ever need at the time unless you're running a dark web sex trafficking operation.

Lost track of all his aliases. My job was to ban on sight. Sadly no more powers.

Also fuck insomnia. Those ksalols must be underdosed or my tolerance is horrendous and a taper is in need.

Got a kindle versiond and tons of YouTube links thanks though.

Your set up reminded me of an old school technophile velbon and co. Always eager to show off their technological wares for storage no one would ever need at the time unless you're running a dark web sex trafficking operation.
How did you know about my sex trafficking operation? 🤔

Considering IV'ing meth. I've done snowballs and what not, and tried meth every other ROA.

One last thing before I die? As if any drug could kill me at this point.
If you make sure you start out with 2000mg, and only shards. The meth here in North west is okay.. I'm from the States, so I'm like a spoiled brat with it

Considering IV'ing meth. I've done snowballs and what not, and tried meth every other ROA.

I mean 200mg sorry hahh

I heard somewhere that heroin can be dangerous. But that's obviously a lie propagated by the ruling elite because I like it and I'm not dead.

But these pesky vaccines can cause people with severe allergies to have an allergic reaction 8o

Anyone for a peanut?

Last edited:
I heard somewhere that heroin can be dangerous. But that's obviously a lie propagated by the ruling elite because I like it and I'm not dead.

But these pesky vaccines can cause people with severe allergies to have an allergic reaction 8o

Anyone for a peanut?
If you're only paying peanuts you will only get monkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.