• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little prick. I have supernatural self control, especially when pricks validation is, literally, invalid

I'll post more sober

Anyone watched the new borat film yet?
Worth it or not?

5/10 has belly laughs, but looks like something slapped together in 5 weeks, because it was.

I skipped the last ten minutes, maybe it redeemed itself but thoroughly mediocre fluff imo

5/10 has belly laughs, but looks like something slapped together in 5 weeks, because it was.

I skipped the last ten minutes, maybe it redeemed itself but thoroughly mediocre fluff imo
I won't bother then.
Thanks.

My local off license still serving booze even though it’s supposed to stop at 9pm. I know what @F.U.B.A.R. would pick..

775-EEB0-B-D072-4199-B71-A-6359-C92-BC744.jpg

I helped my mate in his bar last night until 2am in exchange for a beer every 30 minutes and some schmoke

Then I went for a nightcap in my buddies bar, they wanted a spliff but had no skins, so I loaded a pipe and pretty much levelled the whole bar. I was already about as high as I can get, so I hopped on my Kwacker and headed off to have another nightcap in a third bar.

Thank fuck I stayed here for this covid year, best place in the world right now.

The satisfying moment that the gps tracker hasn't been discovered and disabled or fallen off because it showed an end point at various places because the signal had been lost. Took me nearly five minutes to find a place to put it.

Trust me not brown trousers moments but kinda almost sticky moments.

/randomramblings
/noonegivesashit
/whocares
/smugcunt
/copsandcpsarewankers
/immaprivateeye
/internetanomity
/Idon'tgiveamonkeys

This excitement beats anything else at the moment though. Got to keep yourself busy with one thing or the other during this lock down.

Last edited:
Tonight I've spent half an hour retrieving the thing as with an almost total plastic piece of shit car the sodding thing dislodged itself after 30 miles.
Gps trackers are accurate to within 8ft and no the proclamed 3ft and they can survive being driven over. Upside is it's a little black plastic box with all identifying information removed if it was a phone some cunt would soon have picked it up.

I've been out for Monday, but weed and pill hit still class. Easy street for this particular lad today. Proper rushing from today's mdma

My local off license still serving booze even though it’s supposed to stop at 9pm. I know what @F.U.B.A.R. would pick..

775-EEB0-B-D072-4199-B71-A-6359-C92-BC744.jpg
Gotta be the cheeky Senorita Beaters. Some BoT finest under licence. The obscure I'm guessing eastern European loopyjuice is highly tempting too
Tesco stock a decent range of the high end wanker beers in outrageous strengths which bizarre names and weirder flavours.
If you tell me that they still have Cheese Moments by Smith's I'll move in asap.

my mouth is full of local anaesthetic.

its gonna hurt when it wears off.

everyone who says the worst thing about a tooth extraction is the initial injection has never had the tooth crumble every time the dentist tried to get it out, i could feel the splinters in the non numb bit of my mouth. i now need surgery to get the roots removed. fml.

fuck how did i ever go days at a time without solid food unless i really tried, got my big girl pants on, and went and stole some food from tesco.

i'm not allowed anything that might get stuck in my tooth wound for a couple of days and am hangry.

Status
Not open for further replies.