• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy 8 days gone.

New moto fixer upper, bought both kids gifts, had a birthday for one, crossed the country three times in 2 days for truckloads of loot, met long lost old friends, met new friends, told another friend to fuck off, rebuilt half new moto, rescued a cat, had more sex than all this year and last December put together. Had a haircut, gastritis and also some amazing meals, and very little sleep

Here's to Monday, fuckers

Busy 8 days gone.

New moto fixer upper, bought both kids gifts, had a birthday for one, crossed the country three times in 2 days for truckloads of loot, met long lost old friends, met new friends, told another friend to fuck off, rebuilt half new moto, rescued a cat, had more sex than all this year and last December put together. Had a haircut, gastritis and also some amazing meals, and very little sleep

Here's to Monday, fuckers
Is that all?

When I were a lad...

Zero covid deaths here and zero or close to zero sick with covid.

A non issue.

Are you in NZ? If so, I am very jealous, I understand that its necessary for the greater good but I am so sick of this shit.

I'm actually cold tonight. Almost 1am, humid, and maybe 21c

Got, bizarrely, offered my old job back today. Seems they miss me 10 months later severely.

I have been holding out for a job starting in January for the same group that involves international travel, but it's covid dependant.

I'm gonna see what I'm worth to them maybe

Strange times ftw

I'm actually cold tonight. Almost 1am, humid, and maybe 21c

Got, bizarrely, offered my old job back today. Seems they miss me 10 months later severely.

I have been holding out for a job starting in January for the same group that involves international travel, but it's covid dependant.

I'm gonna see what I'm worth to them maybe

Strange times ftw

It was 12c today and I wore a short sleeve shirt. It was toasty. Jog on pal with your 21c and cold, jebend!

Another man down this morning.

Seems my friends average life expectancy is somewhere below 55.

R.I.P bud

02-BF2-BCA-BD7-F-4-A76-BFD8-72867-E3-C75-CD.jpg

Really can’t justify the cost, but I want.

ffs LNS i hope you're trolling.

right, since when did it become acceptable for a male in his mid 30s to start making a pile of rubbish next to a full bin instead of taking it out? i literally can't believe it.

the only useful thing i did while smacked out of my face last week before my boyfriend came was make the house spotless so it didn't look like i'd been smacked out my face, and so he couldn't make it my fault that the kitchen inevitably became a mess.

02-BF2-BCA-BD7-F-4-A76-BFD8-72867-E3-C75-CD.jpg

Really can’t justify the cost, but I want.

Dont do it man! Range Rover drivers are fuckin wankers of the highest order - even worse than Audi and BMW drivers.

BMW drivers are chavs and drug dealers - that can't drive

Audi drivers are chavs with a bit more money - but still can't drive

Range Rover drivers think they're fuckin royalty (or celebs) and that they own the road - but are so superior they never needed to learn to drive in the first place...

Buy a Tesla fam you can easily get a top end Model S for literally half that and it'll do 0-60 in 2 seconds and have over 1,000 bhp and 500 miles range. If you're doing financing you can even be clever and get it through salary sacrifice so you make payments with pre-tax money and pay no benefit in kind tax either. Basically you drive a brand new car tax free and the payments include insurance, servicing, roadside assistance, everything. All you need to pay for is charging it up which is cheap as fuck.

No VED no road tax no congestion charge. No matter how you buy it. Cuz it's fucking electric.

It's a lease but it sort of works like a PCP where you can make a final payment to own the car or you just give it back and get a new one. This probably differs depending on your employer but that's how mine does it.

I'm seriously considering doing this to get a Model 3 then a Cybertruck when those come out.

Hence why I said I can't justify the cost! Almost £21,500 of that is extra's though, like my name on the footplate that glows up in a specific colour as you open the doors :p Totally useless, total waste of money. This type of car would be a lottery win kind of splurge. I'd much rather buy another house for that kind of money and get 10% back a year in rental fees.

Even if I had Bill Gates kind of money, I'd never spunk this much money on a car. Mind, if I had Bill Gates kind of money, I'd spunk it all up the wall developing space rockets like Elon Musk, 'coz, why not?

I am in the market for a new car though! Definitely not an electric car. Cover too many miles for it to be of any use. I can get just under 800 miles on a full tank out my current car, and when it’s empty I can top it up and I’m away again, can’t do that with an electric car.

Last night I was high enough to close up my mates bar and ride home with the door of the bar left wide open.

It was noticed at 1pm today, lol

Luckily no thieves came around

Status
Not open for further replies.