• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol jackal super hot women are often nuts cos they are used to getting their own way.

EADD did i do a bad thing? i thought i was helping my friend but felt a sudden pang of guilt. she has got really bad on the light and is doing sex work, i assumed she was getting punters online but found out yesterday she's doing it off the street. so i told her the website i used when i was a crack whore and roughly what prices to put and stuff.

overall i still feel like if i can stop her doing street work, i did a good thing. but then why do i suddenly feel like i've basically encouraged her, when, given she won't stop whoring herself out, i was just trying to make her current situation safer.

lol jackal super hot women are often nuts cos they are used to getting their own way.

EADD did i do a bad thing? i thought i was helping my friend but felt a sudden pang of guilt. she has got really bad on the light and is doing sex work, i assumed she was getting punters online but found out yesterday she's doing it off the street. so i told her the website i used when i was a crack whore and roughly what prices to put and stuff.

overall i still feel like if i can stop her doing street work, i did a good thing. but then why do i suddenly feel like i've basically encouraged her, when, given she won't stop whoring herself out, i was just trying to make her current situation safer.

No you haven't done a bad thing. You have practiced harm reduction. Its analogous to giving clean needles to addicts...

thank you! that's kinda what i thought but i think i have such an inbuilt revulsion towards the dirtiness of sex work that its clouding me. i've generally been trying to use a harm reduction approach, just encouraging to shower and brush her teeth and when i next see her i'm gonna give her some multivitamins. feels like throwing deckchairs off the titanic but better than nothing.

thank you! that's kinda what i thought but i think i have such an inbuilt revulsion towards the dirtiness of sex work that its clouding me. i've generally been trying to use a harm reduction approach, just encouraging to shower and brush her teeth and when i next see her i'm gonna give her some multivitamins. feels like throwing deckchairs off the titanic but better than nothing.

What about cam shows as an alternative? I don't know the ins and outs (fnarr) of doing this and I realise it's not cash in hand, but I believe it can be quite lucrative?

good idea! i will suggest that to her as well. she may already be doing something like that, cos i know she does some sort of foot fetish stuff that literally involves just making a killing off her worn shoes!!

From speaking to some mates; gereral consensus is to not give high strung sexy strange folk free dose on our lunatic grade Marijuana

I'm still struggling to comprehend that you turned down the offer in the first place. Are you turning over a new leaf you old dog..? :LOL:

I'm a bit surprised by google's reaction due to my, after the second death in police custody in this dump of a shit hole, google reviews of the police and the CPS. They normally appease to our corrupt government and delete the google reviews pronto. Not this time round. Odd...
Long story explaining the criminal charges I've pressed against the corrupt police wankers and now even the cps.

Me dunni likey google.

I'm helping my friend run a bar a few nights per week lately

There is a bartender here who we reckon is on the ice pipe casually, as she's an ex head, long story.

Anyhow, threw on an old 90's Oakenfold mix, and she's on an ferocious, unstoppable, rtyhmic cleaning fury.

It's beautiful

My dogs used catch rats and mice.

Now they don't seem able to.

I hyped them up before unlocking the kitchen door; our kitchen occupies the ground floor of our house, and we must go outside to get there.

They didn't catch a mouse.

As I scolded them, i saw a mouse winking at me from a plate of 3 day pasta, so i twatted it with the butt end of a bottle of detergent, then crowed over the dogs. Got a record height jump from one to take the deceased mouse.

I'm a bit surprised by google's reaction due to my, after the second death in police custody in this dump of a shit hole, google reviews of the police and the CPS. They normally appease to our corrupt government and delete the google reviews pronto. Not this time round. Odd...
Long story explaining the criminal charges I've pressed against the corrupt police wankers and now even the cps.

Me dunni likey google.
Right take that one back, google stands with the corrupt pedo wankers once again.
Cunts even removed evidence from a criminal investigation and falsified dude's criminal record just to get him in jail, they also tipped with firearms armed gangsters when they could do a hold up as they were on duty so they wouldn't come. tipped the gangsters again when 'real cops' arrived and when they left again....not even news worthy this.
No joke this
Then complain that there's no respect for da poopoo anymore like wtf...

etc...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.