• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
no like

otc products that are capsules/gels/tabs but

no other ACTIVE igredients i.e. guaifenasin

I'm a bit burnt out from all the dxm-like dissociatives and probably will be for the rest of my life so I do apologize of any of my ameri-speak is confusing

Ah so not syrup, tabs etc
This stuff is syrup but has no active ingredients, it's just a sugary dxm suspension

My girlfriend has pancreatitis, looks like she'll be in hospital for a few days. Did some reading up on it and it look like most cases just get better on their own within a week so I hope that's the case for her and it doesn't become chronic or require surgery.

I'm legit depressed, took a load of benzos and been downing booze to stop myself worrying about her. Hope she comes out okay. Hate seeing her in pain and suffering.

Oh and of course she has excruciating pain so they gave her fucking cocodamol... I told her make sure you get at least some IV morphine in hospital.

I've just done a battery swap in an iPhone 6S (model A1524) and by the grace of Thor, it only actually works!

You can get a kit of parts with the new battery and all the necessary special tools from the usual places online.

Leave the phone switched on for a fortnight before you open it up. You want the old battery to be thoroughly spent because getting it out probably is going to require bending it in half and shoving a plastic pokey tool behind it. And you absolutely do not want there to be so much as a fraction of a milliwatt-hour of energy in it (search YouTube for "Lithium battery explosion" to see why not.)

Anyway, it did not go boom, despite winding up looking like some alien art installation. Even so, don't do this part indoors, and don't hold the bottom half of the phone with the battery still on it right in your face.

Got all the little connectors plugged back in and gave it a sip of juice from my power bank. An apple logo appeared on the screen and eventually the phone started up.

I am now feeling approximately the same way as other people look after getting laid (only much less messy and unhygienic).

Changing an iPhone battery is a piece of piss, I’ve done way too many. I usually get my parts (screens, batteries etc) from LLTrader, as they come with the tools free of charge.

The tools ain’t great, but they’ll get the job done.

I've opened up old school iPod Video 5th gens to replace the HDD with a microSD card before. I got one with 128GB in it and it's the 5.5g model which has the best DAC, super light without the HDD too. Used to use it all the time until I got a fancy modern Walkman with a touchscreen instead. I use dedicated audio players for FLAC. To play FLAC on an iPod is easy just install Rockbox.

I cannot accept low bitrate lossy audio after getting used to FLAC with decent headphones (Audio Technica ATH-M50X). Seriously if you have even half decent headphones yourself (not Beats, they're overpriced cheaply made shite) stream a song from YouTube and I mean the official Vevo upload, then compare it to a 320kbps MP3 or a stream from Spotify Premium, Apple Music, or even better Tidal. Even though the MP3, Spotify, and Apple Music sources are all still lossy, they shit all over YouTube. How can YouTube offer 4K music videos with 128kbps audio? Fucking madness.

Anyway audiophile rant out the way...

Girlfriend has to have an operation. Hoping she gets through it all alright. Has been admitted into hospital as she waits for tests to be done and is being pumped full of morphine so at least isn't in pain. She messaged me asking "what do clouds taste like?" so I reckon the morphine works 😂

Yeah I've just been distracting myself with music as you can see... ah well there's far worse things I could be distracting myself with...

^ Best wishes to your lady mate, hope all goes well and she makes a speedy recovery! <3

"What do clouds taste like?" That's brilliant... 🤣

^ Best wishes to your lady mate, hope all goes well and she makes a speedy recovery! <3

"What do clouds taste like?" That's brilliant... 🤣

Cheers mate most appreciated. Just came as a shock because we were expecting it to clear up on its own which apparently most cases do. She's being well cared for though.

And yeah when that came through I cracked up!

FYI I got caught up in something the law seems to call "illegal" & the cops came calling yesterday, the evidence against me must be a bit thin though as they didn't take me right in there & then but asked me to go up tomorrow for an interview. Just saying if I vanish I'm locked up & not dead from too much gear or gone batshit crazy again on MDPV / A-pvp.

FYI I got caught up in something the law seems to call "illegal" & the cops came calling yesterday, the evidence against me must be a bit thin though as they didn't take me right in there & then but asked me to go up tomorrow for an interview. Just saying if I vanish I'm locked up & not dead from too much gear or gone batshit crazy again on MDPV / A-pvp.

Don't tell 'em shit without a lawyer, if they're inviting you in for an interview then as you said they don't have much (if any) evidence and are just "fishing." Don't incriminate yourself now mate.

Don't tell 'em shit without a lawyer, if they're inviting you in for an interview then as you said they don't have much (if any) evidence and are just "fishing." Don't incriminate yourself now mate.

I got to be there today at 3pm for an interview.
I'm going "no comment" on most of it & I want to see what is going against me then sit for a few seconds before I say anything. I've been in court before & the lawyer working against you will paint such a horrific picture on you, I'm NOT looking forward to this if I am honest.

I've asked the best witches & people I know that are into black majick I know to help me over the last two days & had some of the best witches I know work on my behalf with their spells & rituals, I'll know where I stand around 3.10pm.

Watched this whole thing over the two days it was broadcast, it is a really good piece & I've been obsessed I guess you could call it with Rev Jim Jones & what he got upto for years, I usually find stuff to be quite unfair to his cause at times but this is a really good show.

"A Storyville documentary. Why did Jim Jones, a charismatic American preacher and leader of the People's Temple, compel his members in 1978 to perform 'revolutionary suicide' in northern Guyana?"

I find Jonestown & the cult usually don't get reported on right, also the Japanese doomsday cult Aleph, formerly Aum Shinrikyo also get treated the same, though not huge in the UK they are very well known in Japan due to what they did. I knew someone online that had many books & original pieces published by them, I sadly only have PDF's of their work. The guy who has a lot of their stuff is always getting mad when someone would find his FB page for a group he runs & talk on thee about Aleph & say something wrong, I used to love the way James would set about them.

@Wilson Wilson
This may be of interest to you, the best film on them has been taken down by Youtube sadly & it was a 2hr piece filmed by actual members of the cult & was a really great film but like anything that shows the "good side" of that group it is taken down right away as the media want the whole world to think they were just a gas attack death cult.

I got to be there today at 3pm for an interview.
I'm going "no comment" on most of it & I want to see what is going against me then sit for a few seconds before I say anything. I've been in court before & the lawyer working against you will paint such a horrific picture on you, I'm NOT looking forward to this if I am honest.

I've asked the best witches & people I know that are into black majick I know to help me over the last two days & had some of the best witches I know work on my behalf with their spells & rituals, I'll know where I stand around 3.10pm.

All the best mate, as has already been said they've got fuck all on you. They're just hoping you incriminate yourself.

Dont let the bastards grind you down..!

All the best mate, as has already been said they've got fuck all on you. They're just hoping you incriminate yourself.

Damn true there, they got me bang to rights once & that is it & the evidence on what they said I did is still a bit loose, I could have passed anything to somone & had anything in the bag. They way they were going on BEFORE I saw their best evidence was I was bang to rights & fucked. I had to smile a bit when they showed me the "evidence" as it is weak to say the least, they wanted me to say some shit & make myself guilty.

I know who grassed me up & fucking filmed it etc too, why people simply cannot mind their own business is beyond me.

"I like the Russian word for "informer": stukach. A word to be spit." - William S Burroughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.