• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cunty ex-employer nicked the money they owed me because I took my holiday for the year so apparently I had to "pay it back" out of my final payslip. CUNTS.

And while I've started my new job I won't be put on payroll until next month.

Fucking lovely.

Good news is since it's Christmas it's an early payday next month and when that money does come in it'll be a big increase from my last job.

Not enough money to buy myself a Rolex but certainly enough to buy a super high quality Chinese replica with real Swiss movement. Xmas present to myself to celebrate the new job innit.

Probably get some drugs too.

sign your previous employer's mailing and email addresses up to every spam mailing list that comes your way. It's small revenge, but less expensive than taking them to court

I am not high and not doing the weekend wrong. I'm not allowed any more drugs and that no longer bothers me.

hope everyone here's good. I had an awful October but November is better already.

Well I spacked out again and spent the night in A&E :(

Not really! (Poor taste in jokes? maybe.)

All was fine. Tolerance is a bitch though. I struggled to hole. Gave up after the 5th attempt. 200mg each time. Still had fun though.

I had to take 2mg clonazepam 300mg pregabalin then 10mg diazepam just to manage to fall asleep last night which sucked.

Woke up still buzzing. Might have 300mg pregabalin 80mg oxy, an antihistamine and spend the rest of the day vaping the devils lettuce and watching Netflix. Yeah... that sounds like a good sunday :)

take care y'all, I'm not gonna use bluelight anymore< this was the first subforum I participated in a lot at the beginning so I'm leaving a goodbye here as I didn't say anything to all to noone about my departure, I almost aced the test for the .Net Developer C# job for the big corporation and I'm certain they will want me as a QA master in the other firm too, if not they'll want me as a developer because recently I learned HTML,CSS,Javascript (mostly javascript) and Angular so a bright future ahead. reduced my doses etc, those who want to keep in contact with me just install signal and give PM me your phone numbers,

-morph

JavaScript:
var message="love you cunts, I hope all of you will do very well in life, thanks for all the suport!"';
alert(message);

shit I thought it will display it for all;

I have 50mg/ml let oral syrup. I tripped hard on it the other day. Any advice on oral ket dosing?

Well I spacked out again and spent the night in A&E :(

Not really! (Poor taste in jokes? maybe.)

All was fine. Tolerance is a bitch though. I struggled to hole. Gave up after the 5th attempt. 200mg each time. Still had fun though.

I had to take 2mg clonazepam 300mg pregabalin then 10mg diazepam just to manage to fall asleep last night which sucked.

Woke up still buzzing. Might have 300mg pregabalin 80mg oxy, an antihistamine and spend the rest of the day vaping the devils lettuce and watching Netflix. Yeah... that sounds like a good sunday :)

I did 8000mg of Pregabalin + 5 Xanax's. Fell asleep on the couch. Still feeling the effects today, but unlike booze there's no nasty hangover

Damn dude. I couldn't imagine having more than 600mg pregabalin at once! That's the maximum I've tried in one go...

Damn dude. I couldn't imagine having more than 600mg pregabalin at once! That's the maximum I've tried in one go...

The thing with pregabalin is that once tolerance sets in you can take ridiculously high doses that would be unheard of for a person with low tolerance.... about 2,100mg is the highest I've ever gone and I bearly even felt it.... I've never known anything build tolerance as fast as pregabalin.

yeah I didn't take 8 grams all at once but spaced it out over several hours. Even so the tolerance is a bitch. I don't think you can ever really set back to zero - I've gone for weeks without taking Pregabalin, but still seem to need a lot to feel anything

Status
Not open for further replies.