• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the grand old Duke of York
He had 10,000 underage girls
He marched them up to Epstein's house
Later he was found hanging in a jail cell

Sounds like an antihistamine.

A lot of bars doing the rounds right now are pressed with flualprazolam too which is actually a pretty decent RC benzo.

But plenty also contain promethazine and other random shite that ain't even a benzo. Ever since HBB got nicked back in 2017 buying bars in the UK is fucking Russian roulette.

That's a very good point. I've experienced those after effects before, but couldn't think what had caused them. But reading your post reminded me it was mirtazepine. That's shit as well.

That's a very good point. I've experienced those after effects before, but couldn't think what had caused them. But reading your post reminded me it was mirtazepine. That's shit as well.
i hate the aftereffects of antihistamines/neuroleptics aswell. They make you so fk groggy and you have this sensation of not being able to wake up

Yeah I got a couple boxes of co-codamol too just in case. Paid between £2-3 a box. Pretty standard easy to crush pills for a CWE too. Don't like doing CWE's bit of a dirty method but good to have the option. Usually I go for kratom if I just need something opiate-like nowadays, got a reasonable stash of it, but putting it in caps takes ages and drinking it is rank. Then again same can be said of a CWE.

I miss being able to just order 200x DHC from an online pharmacy.

Can you no longer order DHC any more?

I bought some legitimately about a year ago from an online pharmacy

Last edited:

Just reading the mention of mirtazapine is giving me PTSD flashbacks. Fucking awful drug. No idea how they call that an "antidepressant." Made me feel horrible.

Can you no longer order DHC any more?

I bought some legitimately about a year ago from an online pharmacy

Nope they closed the loophole now. Online pharmacies can no longer dispense prescription strength opiates.

The problem with the online pharmacies is it was too out in the open and the media got ahold of it.

Once it's in a national newspaper they're basically forced to do something since any member of the public basically had OTC access to hundreds of DHC pills.

my avatar is obviously the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, a homage to my favourite band Jefferson Airplane and the greatest song ever recorded:

My username is from my favourite album Forever Changes by Love

Hey @F.U.B.A.R. look what's arrived in the post!

123.jpg

I know you appreciate a good bit of toilet humour.

Hey @F.U.B.A.R. look what's arrived in the post!

123.jpg

I know you appreciate a good bit of toilet humour.

Jealous mate! I haven't bought a Viz for years because I'm a tight fucker and refuse to pay nearly 4 quid for a wad of paper. I wait for the annual each year which usually gets sold off for about the same price in the Works...

I keep doing the trials, three issues for £1. Keep using the same bank card and same delivery address, never had any problems!

Did a 20 mg line of MXPr, then another bump. I Have another 40 mgs in a wrap for after dinner. Got it as a sample so I'm trying not to fuck up like the time I had asked a vendor for a 2-fcdk sample and he sent me O-PCE by mistake this was a while ago, I mean in the confirmation email it did say 2-fcdk so when I got the bag I did the whole thing in one line, ended up holing big time, while moving around and broke my nose, in two separate places, massive massive fuck up. My nose already looks bad, now it's a fucking disgrace. Got a scar too, cut myself against the wall. I was trying to get to the bathroom and I felt one with the universe, made out of the same atoms as the wall. I think I was already on at least a couple of 1p-lsd blotters, probably three when I did the O-PCE in one go. Unfortunately the wall hadn't ingested anything.

So yeah, read your labels. Anyway. How's stuff? Is there anyone here who remembers me? Is there anyone left of the old guard?

Love to all of you.

Did a 20 mg line of MXPr, then another bump. I Have another 40 mgs in a wrap for after dinner. Got it as a sample so I'm trying not to fuck up like the time I had asked a vendor for a 2-fcdk sample and he sent me O-PCE by mistake this was a while ago, I mean in the confirmation email it did say 2-fcdk so when I got the bag I did the whole thing in one line, ended up holing big time, while moving around and broke my nose, in two separate places, massive massive fuck up. My nose already looks bad, now it's a fucking disgrace. Got a scar too, cut myself against the wall. I was trying to get to the bathroom and I felt one with the universe, made out of the same atoms as the wall. I think I was already on at least a couple of 1p-lsd blotters, probably three when I did the O-PCE in one go. Unfortunately the wall hadn't ingested anything.

So yeah, read your labels. Anyway. How's stuff? Is there anyone here who remembers me? Is there anyone left of the old guard?

Love to all of you.

'Course I remember you mate. I've just noticed you joined the day after I did. We're virtually twins :D

Last edited:
My cunty ex-employer nicked the money they owed me because I took my holiday for the year so apparently I had to "pay it back" out of my final payslip. CUNTS.

And while I've started my new job I won't be put on payroll until next month.

Fucking lovely.

Good news is since it's Christmas it's an early payday next month and when that money does come in it'll be a big increase from my last job.

Not enough money to buy myself a Rolex but certainly enough to buy a super high quality Chinese replica with real Swiss movement. Xmas present to myself to celebrate the new job innit.

Probably get some drugs too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.