• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy peeps just back in from a day at West bay with the fam. Met up with our homies who are camping down there. Good times in the sun with chums! have a gander at the pic blow fackin gorgeous!

250px-West_Bay%2C_Bridport%2C_Dorset.jpg

Cider 'N' Lines time now woooo!!! Fucking sunburnt tho but now't wrong with a little sizzle! Happy saturday y'all! :)

Fucking shit, in loads of pain, but drugged up to high heaven so feeling pleasant also

Managed to run down a lost dog & return him to the owner.
The little beast was running the whole street ragid & taking the piss, the one guy was trying to trap the dog with treats & then as the dog came in put him on a lead but the dog outsmarted the foolish bloke, I was going to the shop for some Rizla & saw the Benny Hill drama going on, unlucky for the dog I'd been smoking crack for a good 30 mins before & decided to run him down, the look upon the dogs face as I flew past him at full pace & grabbed him was classic, I dont think he had ever seen a human go that fast tbh as his eyes nearly came out his fury head as I managed to equal him in speed as he ran off being bad.

Anyway the ownder was quite pleased, I dont think the dog was though but that is life.

Zb chasing dogs on crack seems very plausible, I think you are wrong on this one.

i think he just finished smoking some rocks, a friend gave him a foil and told him to chase the dragon and he went bananas " chase the dddddddd..????? " "chase the ddddd..... dog!!! That's it! Chase the doooog oi mate" went running outside, some poor bloke walking his dog at 6am got tackled and had to file a dog missing report.

It did actually happen, just because some of us spend their time roasting chicken outside in a forest like some 5th rate hobo & seem to only ever cuss people on EADD it doesn't mean the rest of us do.

Was watching Get Him To The Greek on ket with my girl and the line stuck out to me: "British motherfuckers don't die!"

It's fuckin true too you got all these American rappers ODing right now etc but BRITISH MOTHERFUCKERS DON'T DIE!

My girl always worries about me ODing and so I reassured her... BRITISH MOTHERFUCKERS DON'T DIE!

No we do not my good man!!

I would like to thank my postman for delivering me some beautiful amphetamine paste those Polish sure know what speed is, if I had to guess I'd say 65% to 75% pure, the rest caffeine or what ever bash they use these days

and i'm off with the fairy's lalalalala

No we do not my good man!!

I would like to thank my postman for delivering me some beautiful amphetamine paste those Polish sure know what speed is, if I had to guess I'd say 65% to 75% pure, the rest caffeine or what ever bash they use these days

and i'm off with the fairy's lalalalala

Good on ya! Boarding the phet train myself woooo! Just cleaned the fuck out of the bathroom its glistening! hahaha guitar time i think

You bastards. I'd kill for some decent phet!

Just vodka, weed and the tailend of this morning's poppy pods for me tonight.

Got some 'Two's Too Much' weed last weekend. Since then, I've not managed to smoke two full spliffs in one night without zonking out big style!

It's great.. ?

You bastards. I'd kill for some decent phet!

Just vodka, weed and the tailend of this morning's poppy pods for me tonight.

Got some 'Two's Too Much' weed last weekend. Since then, I've not managed to smoke two full spliffs in one night without zonking out big style!

It's great.. ?
Just a new strain of weed which your body ain't used to?

Just a new strain of weed which your body ain't used to?

My body ain't used to any weed these days mate. I find it harder to get good deals of decent quality weed these days than anything else so I tend to go for weeks without a smoke. But when I do get some it blows me away, and honestly, that's all I want.. =D

Yeah FUBAR weed tolerance from daily use can get crazy. Eventually you're smoking huge spliffs and getting a mild buzz.

You're right to do it like that, much more fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.