• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Wilson Wilson

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
FYI I got caught up in something the law seems to call "illegal" & the cops came calling yesterday, the evidence against me must be a bit thin though as they didn't take me right in there & then but asked me to go up tomorrow for an interview. Just saying if I vanish I'm locked up & not dead from too much gear or gone batshit crazy again on MDPV / A-pvp.
Don't tell 'em shit without a lawyer, if they're inviting you in for an interview then as you said they don't have much (if any) evidence and are just "fishing." Don't incriminate yourself now mate.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Don't tell 'em shit without a lawyer, if they're inviting you in for an interview then as you said they don't have much (if any) evidence and are just "fishing." Don't incriminate yourself now mate.
I got to be there today at 3pm for an interview.
I'm going "no comment" on most of it & I want to see what is going against me then sit for a few seconds before I say anything. I've been in court before & the lawyer working against you will paint such a horrific picture on you, I'm NOT looking forward to this if I am honest.

I've asked the best witches & people I know that are into black majick I know to help me over the last two days & had some of the best witches I know work on my behalf with their spells & rituals, I'll know where I stand around 3.10pm.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Watched this whole thing over the two days it was broadcast, it is a really good piece & I've been obsessed I guess you could call it with Rev Jim Jones & what he got upto for years, I usually find stuff to be quite unfair to his cause at times but this is a really good show.

"A Storyville documentary. Why did Jim Jones, a charismatic American preacher and leader of the People's Temple, compel his members in 1978 to perform 'revolutionary suicide' in northern Guyana?"

I find Jonestown & the cult usually don't get reported on right, also the Japanese doomsday cult Aleph, formerly Aum Shinrikyo also get treated the same, though not huge in the UK they are very well known in Japan due to what they did. I knew someone online that had many books & original pieces published by them, I sadly only have PDF's of their work. The guy who has a lot of their stuff is always getting mad when someone would find his FB page for a group he runs & talk on thee about Aleph & say something wrong, I used to love the way James would set about them.

@Wilson Wilson
This may be of interest to you, the best film on them has been taken down by Youtube sadly & it was a 2hr piece filmed by actual members of the cult & was a really great film but like anything that shows the "good side" of that group it is taken down right away as the media want the whole world to think they were just a gas attack death cult.

F.U.B.A.R.

Moderator: BDD, OD, LAVA
Staff member
I got to be there today at 3pm for an interview.
I'm going "no comment" on most of it & I want to see what is going against me then sit for a few seconds before I say anything. I've been in court before & the lawyer working against you will paint such a horrific picture on you, I'm NOT looking forward to this if I am honest.

I've asked the best witches & people I know that are into black majick I know to help me over the last two days & had some of the best witches I know work on my behalf with their spells & rituals, I'll know where I stand around 3.10pm.
All the best mate, as has already been said they've got fuck all on you. They're just hoping you incriminate yourself.

Dont let the bastards grind you down..!

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
All the best mate, as has already been said they've got fuck all on you. They're just hoping you incriminate yourself.
Damn true there, they got me bang to rights once & that is it & the evidence on what they said I did is still a bit loose, I could have passed anything to somone & had anything in the bag. They way they were going on BEFORE I saw their best evidence was I was bang to rights & fucked. I had to smile a bit when they showed me the "evidence" as it is weak to say the least, they wanted me to say some shit & make myself guilty.

I know who grassed me up & fucking filmed it etc too, why people simply cannot mind their own business is beyond me.

"I like the Russian word for "informer": stukach. A word to be spit." - William S Burroughs.

Arnold

Bluelighter
Damn true there, they got me bang to rights once & that is it & the evidence on what they said I did is still a bit loose, I could have passed anything to somone & had anything in the bag. They way they were going on BEFORE I saw their best evidence was I was bang to rights & fucked. I had to smile a bit when they showed me the "evidence" as it is weak to say the least, they wanted me to say some shit & make myself guilty.

I know who grassed me up & fucking filmed it etc too, why people simply cannot mind their own business is beyond me.

"I like the Russian word for "informer": stukach. A word to be spit." - William S Burroughs.
Snitches get stitches.

Wilson Wilson

Staff member
Watched this whole thing over the two days it was broadcast, it is a really good piece & I've been obsessed I guess you could call it with Rev Jim Jones & what he got upto for years, I usually find stuff to be quite unfair to his cause at times but this is a really good show.

"A Storyville documentary. Why did Jim Jones, a charismatic American preacher and leader of the People's Temple, compel his members in 1978 to perform 'revolutionary suicide' in northern Guyana?"

I find Jonestown & the cult usually don't get reported on right, also the Japanese doomsday cult Aleph, formerly Aum Shinrikyo also get treated the same, though not huge in the UK they are very well known in Japan due to what they did. I knew someone online that had many books & original pieces published by them, I sadly only have PDF's of their work. The guy who has a lot of their stuff is always getting mad when someone would find his FB page for a group he runs & talk on thee about Aleph & say something wrong, I used to love the way James would set about them.

@Wilson Wilson
This may be of interest to you, the best film on them has been taken down by Youtube sadly & it was a 2hr piece filmed by actual members of the cult & was a really great film but like anything that shows the "good side" of that group it is taken down right away as the media want the whole world to think they were just a gas attack death cult.

Will definitely try to get around to watching that and do some of my own research this weekend. Definitely interested in that type of stuff.

I had to smile a bit when they showed me the "evidence" as it is weak to say the least, they wanted me to say some shit & make myself guilty.
Told ya so. Glad you're all good.

Learnt something new today.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
I feel so rough right now & been up all night.
I'm in the public library & just over the other side of the table is a couple of scum parents, the guy looks like his family tree is a stump, they have 4 kids with them all under 5 running feral, screaming & playing up. The woman looks like the classic Chav & her boobs are nearly down to her knees.
I swear to God it is people like these two that simply should be BANNED from having kids.

The Bill Hicks bit about people wanting their thumbs comes to mind.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Fucking telly broke, I ended up getting a copy of the book American Gods which is amazing & I've read just over 300 pages in a few days. I am in LOVE with that book.
Also managed to get a copy of the first album by The White Stripes for £1 & also an Aloe vera plant which I really like.

Wilson Wilson

Staff member
American Gods
Neil Gaiman mate! He's a proper talented writer. He's done a shitload of comics too if you're into that. The Amazon series Good Omens is also based on one of his comics and he wrote the show too, well worth a watch, it's bloody hilarious. It's also on BBC Two so should be on iPlayer if you don't have Amazon Prime. Or just torrent the fucking thing.

BecomingJulie

Moderator: EADD
Staff member
I had the idea that the government could offer incentives to people to get themselves sterilised. And if the right freebies were offered (such as expensive trainers, diamond-studded iPhone holders, bottles of cheap cider, too-small trackie bum-bums, fluffy slides and trainer socks &c) it would encourage the right people to remove themselves from the gene pool.

What would you call such a scheme, though? Cash for Knackers? I quite like "Spondoolies for Goolies" .....

Wilson Wilson

Staff member
I had the idea that the government could offer incentives to people to get themselves sterilised. And if the right freebies were offered (such as expensive trainers, diamond-studded iPhone holders, bottles of cheap cider, too-small trackie bum-bums, fluffy slides and trainer socks &c) it would encourage the right people to remove themselves from the gene pool.

What would you call such a scheme, though? Cash for Knackers? I quite like "Spondoolies for Goolies" .....
I'm down. I have to pay £500 for a bloody vasectomy because the NHS won't do it at my age. Getting it done not just for free, but actually being given stuff in return? Where's the downside?

You can just reimburse me for the expensive trainers I already own. Which also were £500 funnily enough.

Wilson Wilson

Staff member
How's the mrs Wilson?
Cheers for asking mate. She's unfortunately gonna be in hospital for yet another week. Basically she has an infection she must recover from before she can get the surgery she needs so they're having to wait for that. In the meantime they're keeping her in under observation. No idea if they'll even be able to do the surgery yet after that, but she should at least be able to sleep in her own bed.