• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've pullled my x-mas pressie off, now I know which drink drive routes and times this dude takes.

Managed to get my most trusted weed mans number back after I lost my phone weeks ago & picked up on the 1st Jan. He brought it round to the flat but said sorry for the short weight as it was meant to be really expensive on the oz & said it was something like "Cali dank" or something equally as stupid, the weird thing was he kept saying it was " medical grade potency" now me being old I don't buy into the hype these kids use to sell their weed so I took it off him & went back up the steps to clean out the bong.

Ye Gods this stuff is so sticky you can't break it apart without your fingers feeling like they have been dipped in glue, it is dense as fuck & you cannot do a whole bong in one go or you cough your bollocks off as the smoke is so think, it is like sucking a lung full of London fog circa 1680 or some shit. The bonus is though when you smoke OMFG do you know about it, this shit keeps you stoned for hours on end, the first time I smoked I only did 3 bongs the whole day & night which caused me to near crawl into bed as I was to be blunt fucked up.

If I had access to this quality weed all the time I could quite happy turn by back on the gear as this stuff works out cheaper & fucks you up, I still got a decent spliff sitting in the lounge waiting for me later on.

giphy.gif

Maybe cure it a little, sounds a bit fresh.

Back in the day before all the Vietnam gangs got into it I knew a dog that was handy with several 600 HPS lamps, this dog taught me all he knew though I've never used this info myself (I swear)
The weed wasn't "wet" it was just really thick & from what the dog taught me must have come from the top part of the plant.

Sadly it is all gone now, the worst bit was the last spliff that should have been smoked in peace was wrecked by my mate having another fight with his nutcase missus & crashing round at mine while he got off his nut on crack & would then go on a 15 minute rant about how shit she was while I'm stoned to near coma level with eyes so red it looked like a weird version of stigmata just saying "yeah I know" or nodding every few mins as he goes off on another crack enduced rant.

While I rarely get deals any more and am down to two sources....

...The first is an old friend who as a non smoker can concentrate on providing a real supermarket, as he has always stocked at least one brew of hash as well as being the only remaining source of brick pressed commercial weed, alongside usually 2 different skunks / sensi strains but as I have whined about many times on here before is often unavailable for weeks at a time due to regular travel (the mother of his son is from Eastern Europe and his brother has lived out there for nearly 20 years, hence his ties to this particular ethnic community both before and after his relationship started and albeit amicably, ended) which he often fails to warn me about in advance.

The second source is a heroin and crack shotter who does not sell weed, but is, to be fair to the guy, safe enough to either sort me a few grams out of his own lump or pick me one up the caveat of course being that I have to buy at least some of his often substandard heroin, but while often weak it is still far from fake and as his whizzles are usually standard, his gear occasionally good and above all he is the one person prepared to drive out of Wolverhampton to my abode makes the package worth it more often than not....

The one constant is that virtually all the weed I get is top banana and due to the majority being sourced from rapid cycle local grows it is rare that I get the same strain two weeks in a row. This also results in regular novelty brews - the last effort was a citrus sat. dom. hybrid called Cherry Pie which was sublime.

While I cannot get away from its use completely I rarely have experiences with heroin as good as those that I have with weed, largely due to how much my methadone Rx ruins my tolerance and following decades of overuse my routine now consists of only scoring ganja on a weekend, the result being that most Fridays I can get a real Friday feeling due to the old first spliff / bong of the week mashup, something that I can maintain by never smoking for more than 3 consecutive days. While the principle of less is more applies to most drugs I am of the belief that it guarantees a positive cannabis experience more than anything else, as while heroin has fucked me up good and proper my attraction to it and other sedatives was born through my decade long greed with ganja and pills. Indeed, I blew my head out so much that there was a 2 year period during which I could not have a smoke without becoming seriously anxious and as a result I almost had to 'relearn' how to get stoned and enjoy ganj again.

I can maintain by never smoking for more than 3 consecutive days. While the principle of less is more applies to most drugs I am of the belief that it guarantees a positive cannabis experience more than anything else

I'm with you on this 100%

brick pressed commercial weed

My God as if that stuff is still around, I used to score that stuff way back in the mid 90's!!!

Oof, the life in a village. I guess its good I finally got the peace that I need but even on the best days its boring as fuck.

If Finland is anything like my experience "up North" it's a horrific place to live, fine if you want to go for walk all day in the forest but that is about it.

Is it any wonder the most brutal black metal comes out of Norway, Sweden & Finland? Nope!!!!

I was too fucked up to notice that zop thx for the info [drugs]

the 3 pillars of CA'APTAIN: heroin, meth, death

or

weed, beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer WIN

oh wow I remember posting this lol

and this is when I was young and naive and I thought love would last forever

but it killed me

and itself has since died

we are both rotting next to each other, in the grass, smelling the fresh dirt.
vultures pick at our eyeballs and we begin to see more. that we were always a part of this.
A is not A, hence A is called A. What a beautiful philosophical algorithm. We are just parts that make up a whole. The whole is an illusion. None of this is real as we perceive it but it does exist, we just see very poorly into the world we may not even exist in

And I'm crying, or sitting here emotionally numb probably having microsleeps
wondering about my loved ones
and what more I can do to change
or if I should just go

Please please please let this be the beginning of the turn around of the international situation that the world sorely needs by now....

Trump impeachment: John Bolton says he will testify in Senate trial if subpoenaed
BOLTON SHOULD BE PRESIDENT and we'd have wiped DPRK off the planet and Iran would be shivering in their panties by now.

I'm so glad Euros are following America's version of Brexit fold at the poker table and lose all its chips....

LyLkawb.jpg

and yes he did testify in the house trial if I'm not totally brain dead from a few days of dxm a while ago (i know, bad idea, I was also combining bzd's with it 8()

Trust me CH - I know the world is on its head when one is relying on Bolton to speak to the shite that has been going on, but unless he is going to completely contradict Dr Hills testimony then it has only to be a good thing. The guy is as evil as it comes and his silence untill now is one of the most cynical things I have ever seen but desperate times call for desperate measures.

I may have @Captain.Heroin to get a bottle of dxm cough syrup and chug half. This doesn't have me tripping (it's about 150mg i usually take). Think it's 400mg for a full bottle which I've never done. I usually just like that mild "small line of ket" wonky euphoria I get.
Question, as long as dxm is the the only active ingredient, with the rest being sugar and E numbers (sweeteners and dyes, right?) this is fairly safe and what most dxm users use?
Asda do a cheap one and I'm tempted to go get some to kill cravings for "other things".

I may have @Captain.Heroin to get a bottle of dxm cough syrup and chug half. This doesn't have me tripping (it's about 150mg i usually take). Think it's 400mg for a full bottle which I've never done. I usually just like that mild "small line of ket" wonky euphoria I get.
Question, as long as dxm is the the only active ingredient, with the rest being sugar and E numbers (sweeteners and dyes, right?) this is fairly safe and what most dxm users use?
Asda do a cheap one and I'm tempted to go get some to kill cravings for "other things".
YOU KNOW IT

around 400-450mg I get nauseous and more and I puke so I stop it there, and it's longer lasting, more rewarding than euphoric/way more dissociative than ketamine but I don't line it so

do ya'll not get pure dxm?

they took it off the shelves but this part of USA got so bad w/ all the hard drugs they're like "shit I guess some robotripping teens might be better than them getting their hands on HEROIN/CRACK/METH"

fast forward to me quickly scooping all of it off the shelf :D

I still have 2 bottles I do not want because I came out of the exp. (and took a bunch of more stuff I cannot list here) feeling amazing.

Will probably save for next flu season 8(

See I'm not sure what people mean by pure dxm. I buy orange flava gloop with nothing active but dxm.
Surely pure dxm would be a powder? @Captain.Heroin it am I mistaken?
I've never had any side effects from the stuff I use which is only £2.39 or something a bottle, and is the supermarket brand. No guafesin or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.