• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

axe battler

Bluelighter
I have 50mg/ml let oral syrup. I tripped hard on it the other day. Any advice on oral ket dosing?

Forever Changes

Bluelighter
Well I spacked out again and spent the night in A&E :(

Not really! (Poor taste in jokes? maybe.)

All was fine. Tolerance is a bitch though. I struggled to hole. Gave up after the 5th attempt. 200mg each time. Still had fun though.

I had to take 2mg clonazepam 300mg pregabalin then 10mg diazepam just to manage to fall asleep last night which sucked.

Woke up still buzzing. Might have 300mg pregabalin 80mg oxy, an antihistamine and spend the rest of the day vaping the devils lettuce and watching Netflix. Yeah... that sounds like a good sunday :)
I did 8000mg of Pregabalin + 5 Xanax's. Fell asleep on the couch. Still feeling the effects today, but unlike booze there's no nasty hangover

PUGinaRUG

Bluelighter
Damn dude. I couldn't imagine having more than 600mg pregabalin at once! That's the maximum I've tried in one go...

apocalypse_when

Bluelighter
Damn dude. I couldn't imagine having more than 600mg pregabalin at once! That's the maximum I've tried in one go...
The thing with pregabalin is that once tolerance sets in you can take ridiculously high doses that would be unheard of for a person with low tolerance.... about 2,100mg is the highest I've ever gone and I bearly even felt it.... I've never known anything build tolerance as fast as pregabalin.

Forever Changes

Bluelighter
yeah I didn't take 8 grams all at once but spaced it out over several hours. Even so the tolerance is a bitch. I don't think you can ever really set back to zero - I've gone for weeks without taking Pregabalin, but still seem to need a lot to feel anything

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
those who want to keep in contact with me just install signal and give PM me your phone numbers
I wish you the best Roma gypsy, at least you'll be outta the scrap metal game now.

Check your PM's (It's Monday 25/11/2019)

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
My God, I'm actually starting to like @LoginNotSecure after the return of the legend BL poster that managed to get over 20 pages of people taking the piss outta him. I used to think LoginNotSecure was a bit of a prick but anyone that has been doing disitations & has earned a doctorate while I was still having my arse wiped by my mom gets my respect.

I'm getting a whole stack of popcorn for the next time he goes in on this 20 page The Lounge thread moron.
Well maybe I'll beat him to it at the rate the freak has been posting & talking bash.

Wilson Wilson

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Haha so get this. My employer was originally going to hire two people to do the job I'm in. Instead they only hired me. I asked why this was and was told that quite simply that after the boss interviewed me, everyone else simply didn't match up. I was so far beyond the other candidates they didn't see the point in hiring anyone except me.

As a result I'm making more than anyone else at my level. Another young bloke I'm working with asked about my salary and was surprised because he's making almost a full £10k less than me. We're pretty much the same age and he finished uni while I didn't.

Everyone loves a good old ego boost :LOL:

Jackal

Bluelighter
^

Nice one. I'm quitting my job because it sucks.

THis could make life interesting for next few months.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Haha so get this. My employer was originally going to hire two people to do the job I'm in. Instead they only hired me. I asked why this was and was told that quite simply that after the boss interviewed me, everyone else simply didn't match up. I was so far beyond the other candidates they didn't see the point in hiring anyone except me.
You allowed to say what you're actually doing?

Wilson Wilson

Staff member
You allowed to say what you're actually doing?
The most specific I'm willing to be is computer shit for a major tech company.

I hope you asked for both salaries to compensate then?
As I said I'm already getting almost £10k more than the next guy at my level. Pretty fucking great in my books. They also give me private healthcare and all that jazz.

Nice one. I'm quitting my job because it sucks.
Good on ya, hope you find something better. It's a great feeling to finally quit a job you hate.

F.U.B.A.R.

Moderator: BDD, OD, LAVA
Staff member

As a result I'm making more than anyone else at my level. Another young bloke I'm working with asked about my salary and was surprised because he's making almost a full £10k less than me. We're pretty much the same age and he finished uni while I didn't.

Everyone loves a good old ego boost :LOL:
Fuckin smug twat.

That is all... =D

Wilson Wilson

Staff member
You ain't wrong mate 😂

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
As I said I'm already getting almost £10k more than the next guy at my level.
So, no then.

I've walked out of surgeries when they wanted me to be postmaster, office clerk and receptionist on top of being GP. Combine my wage or get fucked. Value not only my time but the effort of being there.

Run my own ship now and fuck me the grief.. Wish I took the lower paid job. Kill me now.

Wilson Wilson

Staff member
So, no then.

I've walked out of surgeries when they wanted me to be postmaster, office clerk and receptionist on top of being GP. Combine my wage or get fucked. Value not only my time but the effort of being there.

Run my own ship now and fuck me the grief.. Wish I took the lower paid job. Kill me now.
Luckily I enjoy what I do. They're not taking the piss with my workload either honestly. I'm even able to go home an hour early most days.

I'm perfectly happy with how they're paying me, I am already earning above the average wage even though I'm in my early 20's. Actually scratch that I am earning above the average household income in my early 20's. I have fuck all to complain about, there's probably people who would kill for the job I got.

Virtually all my mates from uni have become trainee teachers and make something like £18k. You can't even scrape together rent around here on that. Meanwhile I worked out that if I save up a couple months I can buy a brand new Hublot... which I'm very tempted to do.

Now I got a solid foot on the ladder I'll be making six figures within 5 years pretty realistically too.

apocalypse_when

Bluelighter
So, no then.

There is literally no way on God's green earth that you are a GP. For starters, is it is highly, highly unlikely that a GP would be posting on a drugs forum and also would be doing his very best to troll various members for no other reason than his own satisfaction that really really doesn't not strike me as somebody with the the emotional maturity to have done 5 or 6 years of medical school and obtained the position of general practitioner.

Ina short my friend...

You're full of shit...