• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
I'm never drinking again I swear to God, the stuff should be banned.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
@axe battler If you lurking check your PM's

Our little friend has gone from here for good......go figure.

Wilson Wilson

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
My cunty ex-employer nicked the money they owed me because I took my holiday for the year so apparently I had to "pay it back" out of my final payslip. CUNTS.

And while I've started my new job I won't be put on payroll until next month.

Fucking lovely.

Good news is since it's Christmas it's an early payday next month and when that money does come in it'll be a big increase from my last job.

Not enough money to buy myself a Rolex but certainly enough to buy a super high quality Chinese replica with real Swiss movement. Xmas present to myself to celebrate the new job innit.

Probably get some drugs too.

Last edited:

Forever Changes

Bluelighter
My cunty ex-employer nicked the money they owed me because I took my holiday for the year so apparently I had to "pay it back" out of my final payslip. CUNTS.

And while I've started my new job I won't be put on payroll until next month.

Fucking lovely.

Good news is since it's Christmas it's an early payday next month and when that money does come in it'll be a big increase from my last job.

Not enough money to buy myself a Rolex but certainly enough to buy a super high quality Chinese replica with real Swiss movement. Xmas present to myself to celebrate the new job innit.

Probably get some drugs too.
sign your previous employer's mailing and email addresses up to every spam mailing list that comes your way. It's small revenge, but less expensive than taking them to court

Wilson Wilson

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
sign your previous employer's mailing and email addresses up to every spam mailing list that comes your way. It's small revenge, but less expensive than taking them to court
Good idea... 😂

chinup

Bluelighter
I am not high and not doing the weekend wrong. I'm not allowed any more drugs and that no longer bothers me.

hope everyone here's good. I had an awful October but November is better already.

PUGinaRUG

Bluelighter
Well I spacked out again and spent the night in A&E :(

Not really! (Poor taste in jokes? maybe.)

All was fine. Tolerance is a bitch though. I struggled to hole. Gave up after the 5th attempt. 200mg each time. Still had fun though.

I had to take 2mg clonazepam 300mg pregabalin then 10mg diazepam just to manage to fall asleep last night which sucked.

Woke up still buzzing. Might have 300mg pregabalin 80mg oxy, an antihistamine and spend the rest of the day vaping the devils lettuce and watching Netflix. Yeah... that sounds like a good sunday :)

deleted user

Greenlighter
take care y'all, I'm not gonna use bluelight anymore< this was the first subforum I participated in a lot at the beginning so I'm leaving a goodbye here as I didn't say anything to all to noone about my departure, I almost aced the test for the .Net Developer C# job for the big corporation and I'm certain they will want me as a QA master in the other firm too, if not they'll want me as a developer because recently I learned HTML,CSS,Javascript (mostly javascript) and Angular so a bright future ahead. reduced my doses etc, those who want to keep in contact with me just install signal and give PM me your phone numbers,

-morph

deleted user

Greenlighter
JavaScript:
var message="love you cunts, I hope all of you will do very well in life, thanks for all the suport!"';
alert(message);
shit I thought it will display it for all;