• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan! Stan! You're the man! Sell me a bag of diazepam!

Current mood:

XCFUmU5.jpg

1mg Ksalol alprazolam, four 30/500 cocodamol, and a fresh bottle of codeine linctus :love:

Been doing god knows how much PV & had been awake for 3 days & it was starting to get to that "dark point" in the session where reality starts to crack & the next thing you know those pesky bin ghosts are upto no good again so I took 15mg of Zopiclone. It kicked in so fast I was bouncing off the lamp posts & nearly breaking my ankle falling off the curbs. Sat down on the local pub bench to make a roll up...............wake up about 2/3 hours later with all my baccy, loose change, rizla etc all over the floor soaking wet from the rain storm I'd "slept" through with several people standing there looking at me with a "WTF!!??!!?" look on their face.

I picked up my stuff & tried to make a gentlemanly exit.

@morpheuspapaverus
Crush the little swines up, remove all the pill case & cut a 7.5mg into a line & hoover the swine up. You gotta make sure you get it all up there & it tastes really strong compared to the taste from eating I'll warn you know. You'll know about it in 5 mins, it may make your vision go black & white or weird purple blobs like a low 4-HO-MET trip at the start but for some reason that seems common. It hits different to eating them. Just watch your a loss of feeling in your hand though as that is meant to be a sign of a OD, for some reason snorting them is quite different in feeling to eating them & since I tried it I've never eaten them myself.

yo, his mom really died from cancer from what he says, he PM'ed me to apologise and all, try a little to not make fun of him, at least while he is grieving, I lost my dad at 13 and although I already started hating him at that age, it still hurt a lot

Anyone ever seen Methaqualone / Quaalude / Mandrax for sale on on script over here?

I've always wanted to try them & that Wolf of Wall Street post made me wonder if they really are gone forever?
There has gotta be some shady pharmacy in the backstreets of India or Thailand that has them.

I had no idea Pete556's mom was gone, I'd have laid off him if I'd have known.

I don't know if his situation is real but still if it is real, go easy on him please, he did something he never did before, he appologised, let the man alone as long as he doesn't bark at us or something for nonsense shit, he has my blessing and condoleances as I told him before

I reported a while ago that my daughter was boshing fake Xanax bars. Anyway, the other night she gave me one ( I mean a fuckin pill you sick bastards).

Fuck me. I've never seen a genuine Xanax, but this was obviously fake as shit.

So I necked it anyway. After about an hour I felt a slight sedating effect (must add that I was already two Karpackies in at this stage) but nothing special.

Due to lack of anything worthwhile happening, I went to bed.

Must admit i had a good nights sleep (but I always do anyway).

The next morning I felt groggy as fuck. You know when you move your head and it takes a while for your consciousness to catch up? Yeh, that was it until about noon when I'd shovelled enough coffee down my neck to counteract it. There was also a constant nauseous feeling in my gut.

Basically there was nothing nice about the experience and I was glad when it wore off.

In short, fuck fake pills...

I don't know if his situation is real but still if it is real, go easy on him please, he did something he never did before, he appologised, let the man alone as long as he doesn't bark at us or something for nonsense shit, he has my blessing and condoleances as I told him before
Thankyou morph but I don't need you to tell him that I honestly dont care about what u guys say about me I have better things to worry about than strangers who I dont know in real life

The daughter got flashed at by some local perv the other morning when she was walking her dog. So she did one rapid and called the cops.

When they turned up later, one of the questions they asked was "did you notice what shoes he was wearing?"

My daughter replied with "I'm sorry, but I wasnt exactly looking at his shoes ..."

I'm kind of struggling to understand her response, if you see what I mean...

I never understand the mentality of flashing. Are they expecting the flashee to think "oh alright then, I'll come over to the strange naked man and have a go on that" ..? Although a girl I dated got flashed and she flashed him her tits back. So, maybe that's the kind of response they're looking for?

I never understand the mentality of flashing. Are they expecting the flashee to think "oh alright then, I'll come over to the strange naked man and have a go on that" ..? Although a girl I dated got flashed and she flashed him her tits back. So, maybe that's the kind of response they're looking for?
Is flashing like whistling or shouting something like "hey sexy"

am gonna have to hunt out any research that looks at flasher's 'reasons' - i bet they are many and varied, lmao

edit
a fem friend of mine was flashed at last year....she collapsed in hysterical laughter and the guy legged it :)

i mean wtf

am gonna have to hunt out any research that looks at flasher's 'reasons' - i bet they are many and varied, lmao

edit
a fem friend of mine was flashed at last year....she collapsed in hysterical laughter and the guy legged it :)

i mean wtf
Just so I'm clear what exactly is flashing? I thought it was peeing in public

Status
Not open for further replies.