• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit I've been introduced to many more aspects of cannabis consumption by my kids - not least of which is actually finding dealers again.

But back in our day Mr. APF, we didn't need grinders did we? A lighter, skins and baccy (plus the occasional bong or hot knife) were the only paraphernalia required. These days its gone fuckin mad with yer dibs, dabs, dobs 'n' blobs...
Erm, a shotty bottle, especially when you were smoking with that one wanker who never bought anything but still expected some, for whom you would prepare an extra special "upside down shotty"

Erm, a shotty bottle, especially when you were smoking with that one wanker who never bought anything but still expected some, for whom you would prepare an extra special "upside down shotty"

A shotty bottle? That's a new one on me Chinup. Please explain?

I grew up in the days when giving someone a blowback from a spliff was the height of cannabis couture...

A shotty bottle? That's a new one on me Chinup. Please explain?

I grew up in the days when giving someone a blowback from a spliff was the height of cannabis couture...
Basically a water pipe but no gauze or anything, you'd have to ask the Mr how one actually prepares one. But when it starts glowing you tan it, it's very economical if you want a short intense rush. The closest analogy I can make is its like how a crackhead would smoke weed if they'd not spent all their money on crack. Obviously made with 90% vinyl squidgy black.

Upside down shottys contain no cannabis, but you claim its under the tobacco instead of on top (as usual) and watch twats get fucked off no cannabis

Edit also generally smaller than a bong so easier to bring to college

Basically a water pipe but no gauze or anything, you'd have to ask the Mr how one actually prepares one. But when it starts glowing you tan it, it's very economical if you want a short intense rush. The closest analogy I can make is its like how a crackhead would smoke weed if they'd not spent all their money on crack. Obviously made with 90% vinyl squidgy black.

Upside down shottys contain no cannabis, but you claim its under the tobacco instead of on top (as usual) and watch twats get fucked off no cannabis

Edit also generally smaller than a bong so easier to bring to college

So you mean a shit bong?

Passport stamps for transiting through Germany is making me wanna cry. Also having spent €30 on gin and tonic and not even being drunk cos that was like 2 drinks.

Yeah, even here in south east Asia, my main man uses Cali packaging, but it don't come from Cali, just gives good image and vibes

Enjoying a pork roast with red wine as breakfast here, nice afternoon

Passport stamps for transiting through Germany is making me wanna cry. Also having spent €30 on gin and tonic and not even being drunk cos that was like 2 drinks.

I used be pissed off at NOT getting passport stamps back in the day, lol

I watched this 'disabled' woman push her mobility scooter up the street for quite a distance today. I can only presume the battery had died.

Don't want to sound a cunt, but if she did this a little more often, she wouldn't need a fuckin mobility scooter surely?

Just ate a potential mistake; old ass fridge Indian food with rice all reheated

If it kills me at least twas tasty

Treated myself a a $10 lock pick set for my birthday

This is because I have been watching The Lock Picking Lawyer on YouTube far too often over the past years and he inspired me to go to my shed and pick a few old locks with improvised tools

I remember as a small child i was able to rake the crappy union padlocks that were used in schools and on toolboxes etc, and also knew where to bang them to make them open, so I guess even if I get sick of these picks I can give them to my 9 year old so he can practice some life skills

Treated myself a a $10 lock pick set for my birthday

This is because I have been watching The Lock Picking Lawyer on YouTube far too often over the past years and he inspired me to go to my shed and pick a few old locks with improvised tools

I remember as a small child i was able to rake the crappy union padlocks that were used in schools and on toolboxes etc, and also knew where to bang them to make them open, so I guess even if I get sick of these picks I can give them to my 9 year old so he can practice some life skills
I've got a set of them cheap crap one's too. You will soon start making your own lock picks.

Fuckin 6 hours offline and half the world goes into meltdown?

What have we become :?

Status
Not open for further replies.