• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taco Monday was the bomb, 2nd best tacos in over a decade in Asia, made by a South American dude. 2 for $3 Pork AL pastor

Oh Great, it gets better

Zop man, that site is super toxic, worse than any vaccine or possibly even virus

I don't think humans in general can cope with the sheer amount of information (mis or otherwise) were attempting to digest . We're so overwhelmed by it we can't think straight.

Approaching whole planet trauma maybe

@F.U.B.A.R. I would've been amazed if you'd said otherwise...I was rooting for ya though

Asleep three hours after 210mg mdma, I imagine less that two hours after your redose. You don;t seem to get the crushing comedowns I would but still...you must be getting towards the end of ya tether flogging this apparently dead horse?

Last edited:
Zop man, that site is super toxic, worse than any vaccine or possibly even virus

I don't think humans in general can cope with the sheer amount of information (mis or otherwise) were attempting to digest . We're so overwhelmed by it we can't think straight.

Approaching whole planet trauma maybe

You have a point there, I like you quite a bit as you are fair with me like this post.

I've had a really tough time (like everyone else I guess) during this whole drama, my family have totally cut me off due to not being jabbed & as some of you may know I really like my adopted mom, my stepdad is aCunt though & I've tried to stab him before (he was poking me right in the face over & over, I warned him NOT to do it again & he did so I went for him)

It's rare something will trigger me as I see the world right now deep into The Kali Yuga so not much shocks me but this whole thing over the last 18 months is getting to me, I guess watching hours of news each day from RT (Russia Today) BBC, Cnn etc gets to you mentally.

Sorry EADD if I've been a cunt, I didn't intent to.

@ageingpartyfiend

A Special thanks to you too, I'm not sure how you see me but I like you, that post to me speaks volumes, Peace my Brother.

@F.U.B.A.R. I would've been amazed if you'd said otherwise...I was rooting for ya though

Asleep three hours after 210mg mdma, I imagine less that two hours after your redose. You don;t seem to get the crushing comedowns I would but still...you must be getting towards the end of ya tether flogging this apparently dead horse?

What's the definition of insanity again? Oh yeh, that's me.

Although the meh stuff is disappointing (like a dud firework - all fizz and no bang), I do still enjoy it as the comeup is usually quite intense and the comedown is virtually non existent. But I crave a good 6 hour mashfest like the old days...

You have a point there, I like you quite a bit as you are fair with me like this post.

I've had a really tough time (like everyone else I guess) during this whole drama, my family have totally cut me off due to not being jabbed & as some of you may know I really like my adopted mom, my stepdad is aCunt though & I've tried to stab him before (he was poking me right in the face over & over, I warned him NOT to do it again & he did so I went for him)

It's rare something will trigger me as I see the world right now deep into The Kali Yuga so not much shocks me but this whole thing over the last 18 months is getting to me, I guess watching hours of news each day from RT (Russia Today) BBC, Cnn etc gets to you mentally.

Sorry EADD if I've been a cunt, I didn't intent to.

@ageingpartyfiend

A Special thanks to you too, I'm not sure how you see me but I like you, that post to me speaks volumes, Peace my Brother.
Just stop watching the news altogether. I used to read the local news in bed before I got up and get in the shower, but it’s just constant nonsense or yet another child murdered because of a jealous ex etc.

I now avoid all forms of programming (it’s called a programme for a reason) including media in print and on the web.

It’s good for you! Give it a try!

I'm actually rather strongly against yaba, meth etc use in general due to the bad outcomes I see all the time around here, and haven't hardly used more than ten hookers in the last two years, but unlike the yaba I'm not against hookers
Good smart man I'm the same trouble is I'm currently addicted from past mistakes but I'm determined to overcome it

Michael K Williams, best known for his role as Omar Little in The Wire, has died at the age of 54.

5760.jpg

I am heartbroken :cry::cry:
I accidentally pressed the wrong emote shit man so many actors and celebs have died the last few years guy was only 54

@F.U.B.A.R. you've made me jealous with your drugging so in retaliation I've made a hot milky coffee with 50mg high quality shatter, 50mg thc diamonds, and soaked my tiny tub of Live Resin residue in the simmering milk to give it a nice clean.

Drinking it now, kinda hoping I haven't been a bit reckless with the dose but we'll see soon enough (am estimating around 100mg thc maybe, and half that usually decimates me....but was bored so.....)
Its 11 pm was half asleep and my grandma just came round with nice gift of ganja :DDDD

Seriously actually it's not 11 it's 12 but I got drugs to mellow me out yay

Turning 38 soon enough

Can't decide between buying myself some go faster bits for my bike or setting the cash aside for 10 hours with 2 x 19yo hookers

That's a joke btw; my budget is more suited to an hour with a $38 hooker

Wondered why I had a sore shoulder/pec today and my buddy just reminded me I had a mutual friend in a full neck crank while he walked around the room and then judo leg tripped me and I kept cranking lol

It was just horseplay, but damn, that's a chunk to forget

Turning 38 soon enough

Can't decide between buying myself some go faster bits for my bike or setting the cash aside for 10 hours with 2 x 19yo hookers

Half an hour with two 19yo one's?

Happy b/day soo then.

Turning 38 soon enough

Going out anywhere?
Soon young man you'll be as old as I am & then it's all horrific knee pain & early nights to bed with BBC Radio 4

Going out anywhere?
Soon young man you'll be as old as I am & then it's all horrific knee pain & early nights to bed with BBC Radio 4

To be honest; I go out 7 nights a week around 9 or 10pm until 2-4am.

I was considering having a night indoors sometime next month though that would mean I would need to buy beer for my house, and I don't drink at home often

Status
Not open for further replies.