• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: F.U.B.A.R. | Psycho_Logic | chinup | MsDiz
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Jackal

Bluelighter
Got out of the wrong side of the bed

So far, I have rage cleaned my toolbox, broke my welding shield because I flashed myself, stupid handheld shield, kicked the welding machine around the yard, launched a box of bolts as far as I could and punched a wall

Now anger is passing, but sore toe and sore fingers

If you asked me why, I wouldn't be able to say

MsDiz

Moderator: DS, EADD
Staff member

So far, I have rage cleaned my toolbox, broke my welding shield because I flashed myself, stupid handheld shield, kicked the welding machine around the yard, launched a box of bolts as far as I could and punched a wall

Oh dear, rage cleaning tools is probably a bad idea. Maybe rage clean the bed or something. Less injurious.

Seriously though, hope you’re ok!

Jackal

Bluelighter
Fine thanks - maybe I need to buy a punch bag or something better for venting frustration

I "shouldn't" be in bad form today, but it be like that sometimes

MsDiz

Staff member
Fine thanks - maybe I need to buy a punch bag or something better for venting frustration

I "shouldn't" be in bad form today, but it be like that sometimes
Yeah a punch bag is a good idea. Do some exercise like go for a quick run or something. Get that energy out in other ways. Much better for you!

Arnold

Bluelighter

Should use an auto darkening helmet.

MsDiz

Staff member
Can ye do plumbing? 😂

I found a fucking hideous leak in my house I’ve been searching for for months. I could smell the damp for ages. I knew the region it was in and I found it last night. After me getting a new pump in and new floor down. I found (in this weird space I have in living room) my new back boiler pump has been slowly dripping. It’s completely soaked the floorboards under, they will need replaced and the leak has gone into the flooring under my new floor! God knows how far it extends.

I fucking hate that I smelt it so long ago and couldn’t find where it was coming from.

The fucking plumber is going to wish he didn’t exist after I finish with him today. It’s going to cost more than I paid for him to fix. So hope he’s ready. Im super pissed about it!

MsDiz

Staff member
Ouch!

Poor bastard will wish he went the mcgregor route instead of sticking with the pipework!
He said he will be out immediately, he’s really sorry and he did ask me not to murder him when he arrives so I must have been angry? I dunno… I don’t remember much of the call. I do believe I was pissed though. 👀

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew

chinup

Moderator: H&R, EADD
Staff member
@MsDiz fucking nightmare!! how do you even go about fixing that?

urgh not motivated to work today. got a fuckton to do and am not dead of hangover cos i didn't drink last night, but just cba. got so much to do its a bit overwhelming so my brain is just nopeing out.

also i'm never breathing in an airport ever again. urgh.

MsDiz

Staff member
@MsDiz fucking nightmare!! how do you even go about fixing that?

urgh not motivated to work today. got a fuckton to do and am not dead of hangover cos i didn't drink last night, but just cba. got so much to do its a bit overwhelming so my brain is just nopeing out.

also i'm never breathing in an airport ever again. urgh.
I don’t even know, he fixed the leak but the damage is done. He knows he’s getting billed for the damage. He was apologetic but fuck me. Such a stupid mistake he made that will cause thousands of pounds of damage.

I get that overwhelming feeling when I’ve loads to do too. I always feel things easier handled and my head feels better when I write them down on a list and prioritise by eye rather than by head haha. It really does help.

By chance my work had got me a night stay in a really amazing spa as part of a leaving present and I shall be off there in T minus 1:15. With a gin tasting evening that I will be enjoying every last sip of. I badly need to relax and after leakgate, even more so.

So enjoy your Friday my fellow EADDers! You’ll see this hungover head Saturday evening probably, if I’m well enough to look at a phone screen. 👀

Diz ❤️

hylite

Bluelighter
Wildfires. Fuckin everywhere.

Diz 😁

Just be lucky you don't have a septic tank that blows. Spewed. Loool.

You'll be fine. At least it's trauma. Not drama.

I swear. It something everywhere. 📿

Take Care. Loool.

Do you have a son. They're good at fixing ! 👍🏼

hylite

Bluelighter
So enjoy your Friday my fellow EADDers! You’ll see this hungover head Saturday evening probably, if I’m well enough to look at a phone screen. 👀

Diz ❤️
💚 See it's trauma. It really is. You will feel better. Btw just saw your new post. Yes. Enjoy it yeah, the weekend holiday. I hope you get away from your troubles and feel better. Have a Happy Holiday Vacation. Don't drink too much unless you can. 💚 I rish you the best. 😁💚

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
As if you got power in LAVA too, some of BL have really good art skills to say the least.
I was sure you stepped down from being a mod on here, that Msdiaz & others took over?

I tried to get a mod place on the music part of BL but wasn't accepted which got to me, music is one thing I know about from stuff like Bach to Japanoise like Merzbow via American Folk.
I see you haven't caught covid and dropped dead zb.. How disappointing

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
this morning i discovered what is worse than an entire rodent on your carpet.....

parts of a rodent strewn around the carpet.

fuck cats big time.
I had parts of a parrot bird thing(wasn't much left to find except for half the torso) sprewn around my carpet years ago I didn't get mad though cats have a way with me of making me just to aww no matter what they do even if my now sadly passed ash set the house On fire everyone else would want to kill him but I'd just be like aww leave him alone he didn't mean it