• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: F.U.B.A.R. | Psycho_Logic | chinup | MsDiz
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
either she hasn't taken care of those tattoos and they are really old or they're very poorly done
Some are old, she's had ink for so long.

Personally she looked hot imo but the stuff on her head was a bit too much imho but I don't have to have it.

Interested in any underwear? Mates rates & all that Jazz.....

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
As if you got power in LAVA too, some of BL have really good art skills to say the least.
I was sure you stepped down from being a mod on here, that Msdiaz & others took over?

I tried to get a mod place on the music part of BL but wasn't accepted which got to me, music is one thing I know about from stuff like Bach to Japanoise like Merzbow via American Folk.

F.U.B.A.R.

Sr. Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member
As if you got power in LAVA too, some of BL have really good art skills to say the least.
I was sure you stepped down from being a mod on here, that Msdiaz & others took over?

I tried to get a mod place on the music part of BL but wasn't accepted which got to me, music is one thing I know about from stuff like Bach to Japanoise like Merzbow via American Folk.

Those that can, do.

Those that can't, SMOD. 😜

That's life baby...

:!

steewith2ees

Bluelight Crew
the piss artist formerly known as stevesircull (th
Those that can, do.

Those that can't, SMOD. 😜

That's life baby...

:!
Well done on the promotion Guv'na - that's the way to work it - expanding your role at this rate is spot on as IMO I have seen too many members go from Mod to Senior and admin levels in ludicrously short amounts of time.

On occasions it has been warranted through the technical skills and contributions of what were already long term quality members (Tranced being a good example) but far too many individuals have got their bump while providing little or nothing in terms of support. I was spoiled by my first Smod (SpaceJunk) who had my back in all the ways I needed but as time went on I found this to not always be the case with regards to other Snr. Volunteers

While your work speaks for itself, look after your team as despite rating most of my colleagues it felt like it was just Julie and myself trying to keep the forum in order while others were either MIA or too busy administrating to lend any practical support when needed most. These people have ultimately shown how invested they were and with respect to that I am confident for the first time in a long time to see the EADD benefit from direct support from a forum based Smod. I am not for one second suggesting that your efforts in BDD and OD (arguably the most directly helpful forums on the site) and of course LAVA but while I know you are above compromising yourself with respect to bias, your self evident commitment and investment as one of EADD's most valuable members of all time leaves me more confident about the future of the forum than I have been in years.

Sorry for the sycophantic nature of the message but I no longer have the luxury or patience to speak half truthed personal assertions

F.U.B.A.R.

Sr. Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member
Well done on the promotion Guv'na - that's the way to work it - expanding your role at this rate is spot on as IMO I have seen too many members go from Mod to Senior and admin levels in ludicrously short amounts of time.

On occasions it has been warranted through the technical skills and contributions of what were already long term quality members (Tranced being a good example) but far too many individuals have got their bump while providing little or nothing in terms of support. I was spoiled by my first Smod (SpaceJunk) who had my back in all the ways I needed but as time went on I found this to not always be the case with regards to other Snr. Volunteers

While your work speaks for itself, look after your team as despite rating most of my colleagues it felt like it was just Julie and myself trying to keep the forum in order while others were either MIA or too busy administrating to lend any practical support when needed most. These people have ultimately shown how invested they were and with respect to that I am confident for the first time in a long time to see the EADD benefit from direct support from a forum based Smod. I am not for one second suggesting that your efforts in BDD and OD (arguably the most directly helpful forums on the site) and of course LAVA but while I know you are above compromising yourself with respect to bias, your self evident commitment and investment as one of EADD's most valuable members of all time leaves me more confident about the future of the forum than I have been in years.

Sorry for the sycophantic nature of the message but I no longer have the luxury or patience to speak half truthed personal assertions

Wow, thanks Stee, that means a hell of a lot. Thank you.

I just hope I can live up to expectations... :\

steewith2ees

Bluelight Crew
the piss artist formerly known as stevesircull (th
Wow, thanks Stee, that means a hell of a lot. Thank you.

I just hope I can live up to expectations... :\

You don't need to live up to anything - your doing what you have been doing since you joined 11 years ago, the only difference being that you have even more experiential knowledge than you had when you joined.

Your experience as an enthusiastic and informed drug user includes that holy grail of self growth - opiate recovery. Just keep it real on every end and this time next year lets see how much further you have got x

iTry91

Bluelighter
That wasn't half an emotional one lol^
I can sort of relate to the lady
Excellent ta for sharing