• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: F.U.B.A.R. | chinup |
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
So you wanna be in a clan and forced to suck a dick? There’s clubs for that youth.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
So you wanna be in a clan and forced to suck a dick? There’s clubs for that youth.
No not really.
I was sent it by someone I know online & I just found it bizarre what they get upto. The beating which alone sounds horrific then you've gotta suck dicks & drink cum 😩

We think life is bad because of Covid-19 & we had to stay in our house for a while.

Bare_head

Bluelighter
man im so stressed. i am quitting smoking and cannabis, been a heavy weed smoker for 15 years with some small breaks, its quite scary. can i go mental from this?

Bare_head

Bluelighter
just got 1mg of clonazepam to hopefully calm me down, man this is crazy how much my anxiety is getting to me :O

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
man im so stressed. i am quitting smoking and cannabis, been a heavy weed smoker for 15 years with some small breaks, its quite scary. can i go mental from this?
maybe one at a time would be more realistic?

dunno, but hitting the benzo's isn't sustainable as we know

theres no way I could have given up cannabis at the same time as nicotine though that's for sure

Bare_head

Bluelighter
thanks guys for the responses, i really appreciate them. So i have some patches here, so i will stick one of first thing in the morning and go get this bloody vape fixed first thing, having some issues with the coil or leakage, possibly i need a new one but its as good as knew basically

have any of you guys tried to quit smoking before ? if so what methods did yous find best? is there any truth to popcorn lung from vapes? heard some things but have not read much into it or anything.

the clonaz helped i stuck 2 500mics under the tounge and they helped alot, but im still smoking small amounts of nicotine and i just had a small amount of hash in a one skiner, seems to be working but i dont really enjoy the anxiety anymore. i feel like im going insane (coupled with many stressful factors)

I want to book a consultation with a psychologist and talk about them changing my medication i have 75mg of valium scripted a month but i find that is also making my anxiety worse, i find clonazepam to almost make me numb. no euphoria. just takes my anxiety away.

I dont want to talk to GP's in my experience they know less than you guys on subjects and have probably not even heard of the ashton manual :/

im scared of SSRI's tbh. have any one of you guys have any experience with any of the known SSRI's that they seem to give out like sweets? I have a feeling that its better for them and not for the consumer in terms of cost/ addiction risk and some other factors i probably have overlooked.

Is there any studies on ketaset treatment for anxiety and depression? is this a feesable treatment in the UK yet ? i heard its live in the U.S and also some people are being perscribed it in the UK now. I read its only offered when said consumer has exhausted all other possible treatments with negative results, if that is the case i guess i will give the SSR'Is a go =D ;)

joking aside thanks again for your comments, i totally agree and i should try my best to go the taper route for NRT.

Is there anywhere i can find a list of psychiatrists/psycohologists in the UK ? like the top ten or something =D

any help for a very low individual at this moment <3

Last edited:

MsDiz

Bluelighter
have any of you guys tried to quit smoking before ? if so what methods did yous find best? is there any truth to popcorn lung from vapes? heard some things but have not read much into it or anything.
Yes, I smoked for like 2/3 years and I quit last year, this may actually. I was smoking 20 a day. To be honest, I just quit and that was it. I said to myself that I didn’t want it anymore. I felt no withdrawal no anything really.

Popcorn lung, yes it is an issue in regards to vaping. Would I suggest vaping to smoking? Most definitely, but I’d say, use it as a tool to taper off completely. It shouldn’t be a long term thing.

im scared of SSRI's tbh. have any one of you guys have any experience with any of the known SSRI's that they seem to give out like sweets? I have a feeling that its better for them and not for the consumer in terms of cost/ addiction risk and some other factors i probably have overlooked
SSRIs can be incredibly beneficial. They aren’t for everyone but they are worth a try. You do need to give them time to work. One of my best friends is on Prozac for life. She just copes better in life with it.

MsDiz

Bluelighter
Is there any studies on ketaset treatment for anxiety and depression? is this a feesable treatment in the UK yet ? i heard its live in the U.S and also some people are being perscribed it in the UK now. I read its only offered when said consumer has exhausted all other possible treatments with negative results, if that is the case i guess i will give the SSR'Is a go
Ketamine has been studied extensively and it is supposed to be a good treatment. However, it’s tetchy at the minute with the NHS. I would definitely recommend you trying an SSRI first. You could be happily surprised.
s there anywhere i can find a list of psychiatrists/psycohologists in the UK ? like the top ten or something =D
Simply searching “top rated psychologist (enter where you’re from)” on Google should help but here’s something I found.

Arnold

Bluelighter
thanks guys for the responses, i really appreciate them. So i have some patches here, so i will stick one of first thing in the morning and go get this bloody vape fixed first thing, having some issues with the coil or leakage, possibly i need a new one but its as good as knew basically

the clonaz helped i stuck 2 500mics under the tounge and they helped alot, but im still smoking small amounts of nicotine and i just had a small amount of hash in a one skiner, seems to be working but i dont really enjoy the anxiety anymore. i feel like im going insane (coupled with many stressful factors)

I want to book a consultation with a psychologist and talk about them changing my medication i have 75mg of valium scripted a month but i find that is also making my anxiety worse, i find clonazepam to almost make me numb. no euphoria. just takes my anxiety away.

I dont want to talk to GP's in my experience they know less than you guys on subjects and have probably not even heard of the ashton manual :/

im scared of SSRI's tbh. have any one of you guys have any experience with any of the known SSRI's that they seem to give out like sweets? I have a feeling that its better for them and not for the consumer in terms of cost/ addiction risk and some other factors i probably have overlooked.

Is there any studies on ketaset treatment for anxiety and depression? is this a feesable treatment in the UK yet ? i heard its live in the U.S and also some people are being perscribed it in the UK now. I read its only offered when said consumer has exhausted all other possible treatments with negative results, if that is the case i guess i will give the SSR'Is a go =D ;)

joking aside thanks again for your comments, i totally agree and i should try my best to go the taper route for NRT.

Is there anywhere i can find a list of psychiatrists/psycohologists in the UK ? like the top ten or something =D

any help for a very low individual at this moment <3
Quite hard to offer you any advice as no one knows about your drug or other past.

Nicotine has been described as being an ssri itself in the past believe it or not.

I've quit before with chewing gum but as I didn't know I had two bulging discs, aka the pain drove me insane after a year max I'd be smoking again.
Been smoking since I was 16, done a bit of drugs in the past ahem...

Side effects of one drug subsided mainly due to using oral thc daily for nearly 8 years.

There are a shit load of variables involved most people don't realise or take in to account let alone the 'medical professionals' in to quitting smoking.

I did patches for a few weeks while at the same time chewing nicotine gum....

I'm a bit older now as I've tried that routine in the past but failed due to other stuff which I didn't realise I had which had an effect.

Never give up trying and testing.

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
I've not been able to fully give up smoking (cigarettes), when I've tried it Rhodiola Rosea and noopept drastically diminish cravings and related anxiety. I've heard of racetams working really well, I think you should be able to find these domestically, they're also just great nootropics in general so good to have around.
Obviously patches/gum and the infinite amount of other medications that are around will probably be more effective.

Arnold

Bluelighter
Have I told this story yet.

I knocked on the cunts door who poisoned my dog. That is the day the dog died.

Guess what?
Guess the police interventions?

Last edited:

Arnold

Bluelighter
Are you straight or gay test.

NSFW:

Bare_head

Bluelighter
Ketamine has been studied extensively and it is supposed to be a good treatment. However, it’s tetchy at the minute with the NHS. I would definitely recommend you trying an SSRI first. You could be happily surprised.

Simply searching “top rated psychologist (enter where you’re from)” on Google should help but here’s something I found.

Thanks alot Ms Diz i appreciate the replies they have helped me somewhat in regards to what i want to do to get off smoking and regarding addressing my anxiety with my GP/ Psychiatrist.

I have not tried SSR'Is but i think i will definitely give them a go. I guess through trial and error you can find out what works for you. appreciate all the information you provided so thank you !

Quite hard to offer you any advice as no one knows about your drug or other past.

Nicotine has been described as being an ssri itself in the past believe it or not.

I've quit before with chewing gum but as I didn't know I had two bulging discs, aka the pain drove me insane after a year max I'd be smoking again.
Been smoking since I was 16, done a bit of drugs in the past ahem...

Side effects of one drug subsided mainly due to using oral thc daily for nearly 8 years.

There are a shit load of variables involved most people don't realise or take in to account let alone the 'medical professionals' in to quitting smoking.

I did patches for a few weeks while at the same time chewing nicotine gum....

I'm a bit older now as I've tried that routine in the past but failed due to other stuff which I didn't realise I had which had an effect.

Never give up trying and testing.

Interesting. My drug past is prettty much heavy weed smoker from young around 18 years ago, daily, with small few day breaks in between, may have done a few weeks once or twice too :/

Then when i hit 18 i tried psychdelic truffles which i sourced from a london headshop back when they were legal, oh what a fun day that was, probably to change my life forever =D ;)

ive abused MDMA, 4MMC, MDPV, Ketamine, 2c-b, 2c-i, which i think the first three most certainly left me with some depression and low self esteem.

Anxiety got worse over the years, i stopped using ketamine which was the drug i began having a big problem with and was getting bladder problems. mentally i dont think it had any detrimental effect on me whatsoever other than once boiling the kettle thinking i was saving the world

I was diagnosed finally when i was 25 (im 33 now) with aspergers, i believe i have always had aspergers and that abusing these chemicals aswell as cannabis to some extent have made my diagnosis easier for them to make as it made me less social and more depressed. I was always very strange in school, but never socially withdrawn. my brother also has aspergers so it all makes sense now really although we are totally different. He was into anime, i was more into sports and stuff as a kid, maybe drugs did make me develop aspergers? is there actually any proof of this? i know it was spouted in the past that psychedelics can cause underlying conditions to the front? any studies that have been done on this?

By the way what bulging disks did you have (where were they located) and how did you develop them? interestingly i have some neck issues and i think its a disk bulge, its casuing my agony right now and its from being a stupid gambling addict last year getting RSI on my neck :cry: