• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderator: F.U.B.A.R.
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
"Mr.FiveTabs"; is my new nickname for my son - as this is precisely how many blotters of 1p-LSD he has stolen from my stash.

And how big was my stash?

Five fuckin tabs. That's all.

He's had the fuckin lot.

CUNT!!! 🤬
well at least the torture of having then lying around unconsumed for the next xxx years as you've lost your bottle, er lost the stomach for it, ummm I mean you have decided to err on the side of caution with particular regard to psychdelic fate-tempters..well now they're gone you can breathe a sigh of relief

actually had extreme similar situ, said psyche thief only got one but it was a fucking good one, true 210ug v high quality, to be fair at least they had a massive blast on it, but nevertheless all Psyche stealers are cunts, or at least behaved as cunts in that moment, the cunts

F.U.B.A.R.

Sr. Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member
well at least the torture of having then lying around unconsumed for the next xxx years as you've lost your bottle, er lost the stomach for it, ummm I mean you have decided to err on the side of caution with particular regard to psychdelic fate-tempters..well now they're gone you can breathe a sigh of relief

That's extremely perceptive of you Mr.Fiend. I only had them stashed in the vague hope that I could exorcise enough of my demons in order for me to enjoy psychedelics again one day.

Never gonna happen.

Oh well, at least they've gone to a good home... :\

Jackal

Bluelighter
Today I discovered Dhar Mann.

I have not itched to punch somebody so much for a long time, for reasons that I don't fully understand.

Beyond cringe, total insincerity is his vibe

chinup

Moderator: H&R
Staff member
really wanna get fucked up, but alcohol is the only realistic option for me. but don't want the calories cos i feel so fat my skin is crawling. also want to be able to run 10k at a decent pace (for me) tomorrow.

Marmz

Bluelighter
got my covid invite today

it's thee only party i've been invited to in a long while (regardless that I'm under 50, so I'm a little miffed about the quick invite ... but eh ...)

I'll be going for it tho ... and for the record, I give not a fuck about me but I'm doing it for the herd ... am I wrong?

answers on a forum ubv postcard or here please

love to yer all <3

[edit]

I love the 'gash' word, altho I used it incorrectly once (sorry/regretfully, Alex)

Jackal

Bluelighter
^
Yesterday, I found out that my chosen country of residence will extend it's vaccine cover to me, gratis.

It's the Chinese one. If it's needed for flying I'll get it, but prefer not to because of prior allergic reactions.

F.U.B.A.R.

Staff member
I've had a few days away from Bluelight to work on a little side project of mine - interviewing irrelevant wankers to show the world what absolute fuckwits they actually are:

'It's not good for the immune system': Alex Reid has declared himself an 'anti-masker' and claims coronavirus can be cured by a 'positive mindset' in an interview with FUBAR Radio...

🤣 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: CFC

BelleRed

Bluelighter
Oh, Fubzy! You're on the radio? I myst listen.

I have 18 subreddits that I mod now. It's so rewarding. Good to see you so happy.

F.U.B.A.R.

Staff member
Oh, Fubzy! You're on the radio? I myst listen.

I have 18 subreddits that I mod now. It's so rewarding. Good to see you so happy.

Nah, I'm taking the piss. It's not me at all Belle, I just saw the article and thought what a bunch of cunts for robbing my name. Reckon I'll sue...

• Haha

chinup

Moderator: H&R
Staff member
can someone please confirm that i'm being an arsehole?

specifically. someone posted the tweet on facebook about a girl having spent £100k in rent in 12 years so never being able to afford a house. that makes £700 a month. her twitter handle suggests she is mancunian so i questioned whether she needed to spend that much to rent in manc.

when i was doing my masters, 12 years ago, i rented a nice room in a flat share with one other person for £250 a month, my current house when I was sharing was less than £400 per month (both in manc which is why i feel like my opinion on rents here is valid). so i think this girl has made some fucking poor decisions about where she rents and that's why she can't afford a deposit, its not some landlords fault.

what is it that i'm not seeing.

its pissing me off, they are telling me my rent is only so cheap cos i must be overcrowded/in a shit area/mouldy house/lacking facilities when in fact its the going rent in my area and i have a nice place.

i agree that the housing market is fucked and puts a lot of people at a disadvantage but surely the buck stops when you opt to live somewhere that costs hundred per month more than you need to pay for a decent place.

Last edited:

F.U.B.A.R.

Staff member
can someone please confirm that i'm being an arsehole?

specifically. someone posted the tweet on facebook about a girl having spent £100k in rent in 12 years so never being able to afford a house. that makes £700 a month. her twitter handle suggests she is mancunian so i questioned whether she needed to spend that much to rent in manc.

when i was doing my masters, 12 years ago, i rented a nice room in a flat share with one other person for £250 a month, my current house when I was sharing was less than £400 per month. so i think this girl has made some fucking poor decisions about where she rents and that's why she can't afford a deposit, its not some landlords fault.

what is it that i'm not seeing.

its pissing me off, they are telling me my rent is only so cheap cos i must be overcrowded/in a shit area/mouldy house/lacking facilities when in fact its the going rent in my area and i have a nice place.

i agree that the housing market is fucked and puts a lot of people at a disadvantage but surely the buck stops when you opt to live somewhere that costs hundred per month more than you need to pay for a decent place.

My heart bleeds for her. Daft cow should have lived in a squat and saved up for a decent deposit like wot I didn't.

But yeh, sometimes one must lower one's standards to get where one truly wants to be, or summat...

• Haha