• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderator: F.U.B.A.R.
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
In the depths of a house move. So much shit to pack, unpack and hang up, affix etc... This is day 3
I don’t envy you, my last house move I paid professionals to do it. They literally come in and box everything up, pack it, sort and then unpack it at your new address.

I literally woke up on the day of the move, got dressed, shit, shave and showered, let them in and went for breakfast then drive to the new gaff.

It was the least stressful house move to date. And I move house more than most travellers 😂

Arnold

Bluelighter
Out of curiosity what is the general consensus of the bl frequenters on the 'woke generation'.

chinup

Moderator: H&R
Staff member
Out of curiosity what is the general consensus of the bl frequenters on the 'woke generation'.
mostly they can fuck off. identity politics is the worst. i can't work out what the final agenda is but its strongly anti 'human progress' as evidenced by this its like the fucking idiot woman who claimed physics was sexist cos we solved solid mechanical systems before fluid dynamics. when really its just that one is way easier than the other.

anyway i actually came in to complain about this i'm not within the area highlighted but am waaayyyyyyy to close for comfort and so fucking convinced i'll get long covid given both times i've had glandular fever it took me out for at least a year.

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
Hang around the testing centres, if people fail to show up for appointments, the jab is basically given to anyone who's local to the testing centre.

Marmz

Bluelighter
woke needs a fucking label. therefore it can fuck off.

it's just a media label nonsense. irrelevent bullshit with fuck all to do with reality or the truth of things.

Marmz

Bluelighter
I want to post an epic thread. The most epic of threads, but I lack the ability of taking pictures, then editing said pictures, then removing exif data and redoing before posting said pictures. Urgh. what a fuck-a-bout.

Anyone got copies of their school report cards to hand?

[edit]
there's not been a 'post-your-school-report-card' thread on here before, as far as I remember

epic fail, with the potential to be funny and lovely all at the same time

Marmz

Bluelighter
mine were fucking bizarre.

i knew fuck all about english because i was taught by some bullshit experimental system that makes no sense. it left me not knowing what the fuck was going on when i changed schools later on in life.

this is how english language looked to me at the age of 7. i didnt stand a chance. anyone else know what the fuck this was? this is how i was taught to read and write.

chinup

Moderator: H&R
Staff member
my school reports were all great. i was so petrified of being told off (cos of my mum) that in situations where i knew what i had to do to not be told off i fucking did it, and i was bright before i wrecked my brain with drugs.

i grade my primary school an F and my high school a D

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
mine were fucking bizarre.

i knew fuck all about english because i was taught by some bullshit experimental system that makes no sense. it left me not knowing what the fuck was going on when i changed schools later on in life.

this is how english language looked to me at the age of 7. i didnt stand a chance. anyone else know what the fuck this was? this is how i was taught to read and write.

aaagh what the actual fuck is that???

i remember there was a fad for teaching English phonetically, but whatever the fuck system that is above who knows, would quite like to know the 'reasoning' behind it though!

F.U.B.A.R.

Sr. Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member
I want to post an epic thread. The most epic of threads, but I lack the ability of taking pictures, then editing said pictures, then removing exif data and redoing before posting said pictures. Urgh. what a fuck-a-bout.

Anyone got copies of their school report cards to hand?

[edit]
there's not been a 'post-your-school-report-card' thread on here before, as far as I remember

epic fail, with the potential to be funny and lovely all at the same time

Mine were straight A's before I discovered music and drugs - though they always said "could try harder" :?

Then I started to slip. When I got to 6th form college, my reports mainly said "absent".

I sense a pattern here...