• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
true say

sounds fucking awful though like the first part of the selection for the sbs is more exercise than i intend to ever do and it gets worse from there, until you get to your 48 hours 'resistance to interrogation'

calorie-controlled, high protein, high fibre, all your essential nutrients blahdyblah- stuff like this: https://jimmyjoy.com/collections/all

i can't really skip lunch because getting hungry majorly damages my concentration at work. i'm actually losing weight on my current regime but i wanna mix things up and experiment a bit so i don't get bored.

Fair enough.

I don't have the desire nor discipline for a gym body, but I also hate gaining weight.

So, usually I do the 2 meal routine when I am not exercising and 3 plus meals a day if I add, and stick with, 20 minutes of exercise per day.

Excercise for 15 to 20 mins for me are

35 x pressup
100 x situp
3 x 2 minute planks
20 squats

No equipment needed except a timer and maybe a rubber mat if you don't want sore bones from the floor.

That will get me fairly trim and happy over 2 or three months until I fall out of exercise routine again

fuck me i can do maybe 5 pressups and one 2 minute plank!! been doing joe wicks 20 min HIIT sessions and running about 20km per week.

amazed that just 20 mins exercise a day, even if its hardcore, means you can eat so much more without gaining weight.

Not that you can go at the moment but I find an indoor climbing wall to be an excellent all over workout. I rate swimming only a little higher because you might get to see a little snacky snack in a bikini.. 😁

has anyone tried any of these meal replacement type things?

i am trying to lose weight and thought it might be worth a shot but there's so many i don't know how to choose.

i'd prefer a vegan one. i looked at huel but you have to buy a lot so if i didn't like it i'd be very miffed. there's another one called jimmy joy that does a sample pack so i'm gonna get that, but would be interesting to hear about any others to look into.

Sport, just that. One egg juice in the evening and then gym.

its well known that its very difficult to lose weight with exercise alone. i more than doubled my weekly running mileage last year but still gained weight. also egg is ewwwww egg juice sounds even worse!

This is so fuckin true...

so, so true, but in my case I'd say after 50 and not 40 thankfully...am suddenly feeling grateful for my 40's experience reading that (even though there was some carnage in that decade)

the 'drugs' section doesn't apply to me whatseover thankfully,and entirely fortunately really, not that I'm a huge consumer anyway

but yeah the other ones 100% fuck, eek

Anybody heard from Wilson Wilson or Steewith2ees?

Haven't seen them around here for a while - hope they're OK

Anybody heard from Wilson Wilson or Steewith2ees?

Haven't seen them around here for a while - hope they're OK

Aw fuck, that reminds me. I had a PM from @steewith2ees a few weeks ago and I still haven't replied. But yeh, he seemed ok.

Can't comment on @Wilson Wilson though

Stee, if you read this I will get back to you soon. I'm not being ignorant, I'm just sooo sooo busy with the relentless workload of being a mod bod...

🤣

Aw fuck, that reminds me. I had a PM from @steewith2ees a few weeks ago and I still haven't replied. But yeh, he seemed ok.

Can't comment on @Wilson Wilson though

Stee, if you read this I will get back to you soon. I'm not being ignorant, I'm just sooo sooo busy with the relentless workload of being a mod bod...

🤣
If ya want any help with the overload of tittie pics of horny virgins looking for approval to be admitted just pm me.

If ya want any help with the overload of tittie pics of horny virgins looking for approval to be admitted just pm me.

It's not the tittie pics of horny virgins that are the problem, it's the incessant depraved demands from their mothers that get a little wearing. Oh well, one must soldier on...

In the depths of a house move. So much shit to pack, unpack and hang up, affix etc... This is day 3

In the depths of a house move. So much shit to pack, unpack and hang up, affix etc... This is day 3
I don’t envy you, my last house move I paid professionals to do it. They literally come in and box everything up, pack it, sort and then unpack it at your new address.

I literally woke up on the day of the move, got dressed, shit, shave and showered, let them in and went for breakfast then drive to the new gaff.

It was the least stressful house move to date. And I move house more than most travellers 😂

Out of curiosity what is the general consensus of the bl frequenters on the 'woke generation'.

Out of curiosity what is the general consensus of the bl frequenters on the 'woke generation'.
mostly they can fuck off. identity politics is the worst. i can't work out what the final agenda is but its strongly anti 'human progress' as evidenced by this its like the fucking idiot woman who claimed physics was sexist cos we solved solid mechanical systems before fluid dynamics. when really its just that one is way easier than the other.

anyway i actually came in to complain about this i'm not within the area highlighted but am waaayyyyyyy to close for comfort and so fucking convinced i'll get long covid given both times i've had glandular fever it took me out for at least a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.