• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
h8meMoU.jpg

Well! Thought I'd check in. My grandad died after some heavy cancer, still taking care of my grandmother daily, wills, probate, cunts thinking they're owed their ounce of flesh. It's a wild one out there. Stay lucky, I love you all.

^

Sorry for your loss

I'm in a boneshaking old taxi, crossing the country for 2nd time today. Had a guy buy a bike off me but had to deliver it to his city. Taxi driver is pissed off too, lol

Road is perfect for one third of the trip, is just fucking GONE (just dirt and Gravel) for another third, and then just kind of dangerous the rest because meth head truck drivers and nighttime.

Strange dream last night.

One of my friends was on one, and pissing me off because he wouldn't shut up.
I made eye contact with another friend across the room and then I shot the annoying friend with an extremely small caliber pistol in the back of his head.
He died, and I felt pretty calm, as he had shut up, due to death. My other friends didn't seem to mind and even helped me stick the body in a room out of the way before the party began.
Sadly, later on the dead body re-incarnated and wouldn't stop singing "baggy trousers, baggy trousers" and this made me anxious because it was supposed to be dead
Then I woke up, to a mosquito sucking my blood

Walked from my flat all the way to The National Trust land at Kinver as I'd learned about Meg-O-Fox's Hole AKA Nanny's Cave. Took me bloody hours but it was so cool to find it & get in there.

Got some photos of the place, when summer comes round I'm gonna sleep there for a night.

Strange dream last night.

One of my friends was on one, and pissing me off because he wouldn't shut up.
I made eye contact with another friend across the room and then I shot the annoying friend with an extremely small caliber pistol in the back of his head.
He died, and I felt pretty calm, as he had shut up, due to death. My other friends didn't seem to mind and even helped me stick the body in a room out of the way before the party began.
Sadly, later on the dead body re-incarnated and wouldn't stop singing "baggy trousers, baggy trousers" and this made me anxious because it was supposed to be dead
Then I woke up, to a mosquito sucking my blood

I can interpret dreams and this one definitely means you harbour secret homosexual feelings - the pistol represents your penis :unsure:

there are mosquitos around even in this weather?

@Jackal

Thanks for the like, if you are Interested check this out. The lady died in there in 1617, she was a witch & also part of the "Cunning Folk" traditional ways which were a small group of English witches back in the day. It Ed also used in the early 19th century as a hide out for robbers & highway men to avoid the cops.

Walked from my flat all the way to The National Trust land at Kinver as I'd learned about Meg-O-Fox's Hole AKA Nanny's Cave. Took me bloody hours but it was so cool to find it & get in there.

Got some photos of the place, when summer comes round I'm gonna sleep there for a night.
Oh. That is so wicked. Are you taking a gun. That's terrifying.
RZAlykq.jpg

At least it looks like someone's watching over you. Or something. An eye.

I can interpret dreams and this one definitely means you harbour secret homosexual feelings - the pistol represents your penis :unsure:

there are mosquitos around even in this weather?
Lol, there's quite a few ways to interpret dreams, isn't there?

Yeah, I sleep inside a mossie net. Hot year around here

I'd bloody live in that given half a chance...

Today my eldest rode my old nighttime 110c scoot around the yard all day. He also ran it out of gas and neglected to tell me lol, so I found out at night and had to take a different bike out

Proud of him

Really interesting, farmaz. Good to see you getting out. I've npt been on a good walk in ages but things are really mad in Wales lol.

Got Bournville in the fridge. I wouldn't be surprised at that mushroom nonsense. But that is not as scary as project running now. Caterpillar ovary vaxines will turn people cannibal

Been spending a fair bit of time since this lockdown out on National Trust land, I came across a place in Scotland yesterday called Cairn Gorm which I'm gonna visit this summer if some of the Covid-19 rules have been lifted, anyone been there before?

Anyone else into walking?
What's your favourite National Park?

Status
Not open for further replies.