• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got those pills I posted in the MDMA thread waiting for me. It's been so long since I had any...should be good!

Oh, the green hearts? Nice.

I'm trying to get my lad to sell me his stash of pills. He gave me one for my birthday but it was a little underdosed tbh. But I reckon two would be the tits...

Yep those ones, supposedly 180mg, I'll report back my findings on Monday.

If I knew my son had a stash of pills...I wouldn't think twice about raiding his room :p and that is why I'd be a bad parent. But my parents gave me no privacy growing up so...

Yep those ones, supposedly 180mg, I'll report back my findings on Monday.

If I knew my son had a stash of pills...I wouldn't think twice about raiding his room :p and that is why I'd be a bad parent. But my parents gave me no privacy growing up so...

I've fuckin raided his room loads of times, but he's a chip off the old block and has them well stashed.

And that's why I'm a bad parent...

I reckon the fellow I'm drinking with now is owed 1800 beers by me for the past six months, and probably 900 shared spliffs.

Nice people errywhere

My sister in law is here.

Time to flex my culinary penis in her face

My sister in law and mother in law were both with us on Christmas day - I got hammered and crashed out on the bed at 11am. I woke up at 3pm and I'd missed the fuckin lot.

It was great.

I even pretty much got away with it because my daughter had got even more hammered than me and told everyone to fuck off at the dinner table.

I wish I'd seen that... 🤣

Went well.

My son, the little stickler, said; "that's the second tastiest pasta you ever cooked us".

I want mates like yours. All mine a

My sister in law and mother in law were both with us on Christmas day - I got hammered and crashed out on the bed at 11am. I woke up at 3pm and I'd missed the fuckin lot.

It was great.

I even pretty much got away with it because my daughter had got even more hammered than me and told everyone to fuck off at the dinner table.

I wish I'd seen that... 🤣
You can choose your 'friends' but you can't choose your family.

Luckily we're on a lockdown or I'd have to face 30+ of the fuckers of them again, don't get me wrong they ain't bad or anything like that it's just too many people to deal with for me even though it's just a once a year thing. Blah blah on how they're doing in life etc...

Hello Bluelight.

I'm suffering from severe, ever worsening chronic pain. Thank the gods for opiates and strong, readily available Marijuana. Live is shit but at least I'm high as giraffe pussy.

How are you all?

Hey Inso, sorry to hear about your worsening condition.

But glad you're high as giraffe pussy... 😀

Some red eyed dude who spent too long sat near me stole my phone, Bic, and ciggies by accident

He got 5 meters before I followed him, pulled my phone from his pocket and asked him to look for by Bic and ciggies in his other pocket, and he had them

Turns out we have the same phone, same cig brand and same lighter, lol

Nice guy, just stoned ta fuck

Some red eyed dude who spent too long sat near me stole my phone, Bic, and ciggies by accident

He got 5 meters before I followed him, pulled my phone from his pocket and asked him to look for by Bic and ciggies in his other pocket, and he had them

Turns out we have the same phone, same cig brand and same lighter, lol

Nice guy, just stoned ta fuck
That's one of those moments one can instinctively get the wrong end of the stick!

Status
Not open for further replies.