• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderator: F.U.B.A.R.
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

chinup

Moderator: H&R
Staff member
yeah i love python, its the best. honestly if i could fuck about in numpy and pandas all day, with the occasional bash one liner for variety, i would be very happy.

i have no idea about the certs i'm afraid, i guess it shows willing and commitment which is always a good place to start.

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
People who can't afford degrees / time?

There's loads of people on reddit saying they've got work after completing these certs.

What about stacks, MERN, MEAN?

F.U.B.A.R.

Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member
Never mind all yer fancy pants coding shit. Ok, it serves a purpose to keep us all entertained, but when the shit really hits the fan in the shape of a mass coronal ejection or a man made electromagnetic pulse, who ya gonna call?

People who actually work for a living, that's who... 😜

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
Got a kindle versiond and tons of YouTube links thanks though.

Your set up reminded me of an old school technophile velbon and co. Always eager to show off their technological wares for storage no one would ever need at the time unless you're running a dark web sex trafficking operation.

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew

Your set up reminded me of an old school technophile velbon and co. Always eager to show off their technological wares for storage no one would ever need at the time unless you're running a dark web sex trafficking operations.

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter

Your set up reminded me of an old school technophile velbon and co. Always eager to show off their technological wares for storage no one would ever need at the time unless you're running a dark web sex trafficking operation.
How did you know about my sex trafficking operation? 🤔