• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderator: F.U.B.A.R.
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Jackal

Bluelighter
The eternal question has returned to haunt my evening once again; use the last half cigarette as a smoke, or in a spliff?

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Totally fucking Mexico.

Do you really understand the Kali Yuga?

I assume you mean me?

As to The Kali Yuga yes I do son, now shut up before you really piss me off.

If you are so wise you'll understand this Youtube link kid.

Go read my post on P&S section of BL & come back then to play your mouth. See you down at Varanasi taking photos at the burning Ghats as me & my fellow Aghori give you a lesson you'll never forget ;)
See where Jason Louv podcasts have got us folks.........How long Lord I beg you to answer me!!!

Last edited:

Jackal

Bluelighter
Busy 8 days gone.

New moto fixer upper, bought both kids gifts, had a birthday for one, crossed the country three times in 2 days for truckloads of loot, met long lost old friends, met new friends, told another friend to fuck off, rebuilt half new moto, rescued a cat, had more sex than all this year and last December put together. Had a haircut, gastritis and also some amazing meals, and very little sleep

Here's to Monday, fuckers

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
Busy 8 days gone.

New moto fixer upper, bought both kids gifts, had a birthday for one, crossed the country three times in 2 days for truckloads of loot, met long lost old friends, met new friends, told another friend to fuck off, rebuilt half new moto, rescued a cat, had more sex than all this year and last December put together. Had a haircut, gastritis and also some amazing meals, and very little sleep

Here's to Monday, fuckers
Is that all?

When I were a lad...

Jackal

Bluelighter
I'm actually cold tonight. Almost 1am, humid, and maybe 21c

Got, bizarrely, offered my old job back today. Seems they miss me 10 months later severely.

I have been holding out for a job starting in January for the same group that involves international travel, but it's covid dependant.

I'm gonna see what I'm worth to them maybe

Strange times ftw

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
I'm actually cold tonight. Almost 1am, humid, and maybe 21c

Got, bizarrely, offered my old job back today. Seems they miss me 10 months later severely.

I have been holding out for a job starting in January for the same group that involves international travel, but it's covid dependant.

I'm gonna see what I'm worth to them maybe

Strange times ftw

It was 12c today and I wore a short sleeve shirt. It was toasty. Jog on pal with your 21c and cold, jebend!

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter

Really can’t justify the cost, but I want.

chinup

Moderator: H&R
Staff member
ffs LNS i hope you're trolling.

right, since when did it become acceptable for a male in his mid 30s to start making a pile of rubbish next to a full bin instead of taking it out? i literally can't believe it.

the only useful thing i did while smacked out of my face last week before my boyfriend came was make the house spotless so it didn't look like i'd been smacked out my face, and so he couldn't make it my fault that the kitchen inevitably became a mess.