Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CIX: Different directions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping this thread would be named after muffs rather than a spade post :p

I just bought some lottery tickets, inspired by the 80mil euromilliions jackpot tonight, ended up spending £24 on tickets!! 8o 2 lines of euro for 4 weeks and 1 line of the lotto for 8 weeks. I have a good feeling about winning :) I'm going to do some visualisation of winning tonight to try and help me win! :D

Good on ya Mugz - remember your pals when you win - BL party on Richard Branson's island would go down well:)

Good on ya Mugz - remember your pals when you win - BL party on Richard Branson's island would go down well:)

I like the look of that island, if it's the same one I'm thinking of. I promise if I win the euromillions I'll have a BL party on the island and I'll invite 20 Blers and pay for all expenses =D

The only thing I miss about living in a city is access to proper grilled kebabs and pizza on demand. I'm having to cook my own dinner.

I thought you were riding down to Sainsburys? I just trotted back with a TTD beef chilli and a bottle of wine, it's not all bad eh?

It will work if I believe it 100% with no doubts at all whilst I'm visualising it. It's pretty hard to remove all doubt, but I'll try. Also, who says you're invited?? Not with that negative attitude!

14 months no alcohol, im completely drug free. So to celebrate I'll have another big line of mxe I think.

It will work if I believe it 100% with no doubts at all whilst I'm visualising it. It's pretty hard to remove all doubt, but I'll try. Also, who says you're invited?? Not with that negative attitude!

fuck off I'm visualising this shit for yu man, course I'm fucking invited anyway....wnaker

No it won't, Mugz. Trust me it's best to get used to reality behaving according to it's own rules, and not your fervent belief ;)

If I help with the visualisation can I come too? I don't do coke so the drug bill can't get that high, and I'll look after you when you've done too much of whatever it is and the hermit crabs are trying to confiscate your gold-plated nunchucks.

fuck off I'm visualising this shit for yu man, course I'm fucking invited anyway....wnaker

Your posts had a somewhat sarcastic tone to them. Maybe you can be a standby on the invite list ;)

No it won't, Mugz. Trust me it's best to get used to reality behaving according to it's own rules, and not your fervent belief ;)

Reality is created by yourself, you have the power to influence it if you truly believe.

If I help with the visualisation can I come too? I don't do coke so the drug bill can't get that high, and I'll look after you when you've done too much of whatever it is and the hermit crabs are trying to confiscate your gold-plated nunchucks.

Yeah, you can come. I was surprised the police didn't take my regular nunchucks when they took the swords actually.

I bought lottery tickets when I was feeling lucky on MXE. Didn't win.

that's right mugz, you can make this lottery win happen !

specially with me and jancrow visualising this win too. He's coming too ain't he?

Can I bring my dog?

Reality is created by yourself, you have the power to influence it if you truly believe.

Reality is influenced by yourself, you have the power to influence it if you get off your arse and do stuff.

EDIT I used to think I would win the lottery / roulette if I was tripping at the time. I was wrong. My only achievements in life are the result of actually doing some work! (doesn't have to be a lot of work, mind)

The visualisation is scheduled for 8pm GMT for 1 minute.

You can bring your dog if they let it go abroad, don't you need pet passports and quarantine time and stuff now though?

Reality is influenced by yourself, you have the power to influence it if you get off your arse and do stuff.

I know I do, I just choose not to right now :)

The visualisation is scheduled for pm GMT for 1 minute.

You can bring your dog if they let it go abroad, don't you need pet passports and quarantine time and stuff now though?

what pm GMT?

Can i visualise loads of fanny at this place too? Are you inviting mch fanny along?

(Hero doesn't give a fuck about pet passports and shit, he goes where the fuck he likes)

ColtDan are you going to visualise too?

(if you do Mugz willl share his money with you, after I've taken my cut)

8pm sorry. You can visualize fanny, you can bring a fanny or two if I win it alone, if it is split, you are coming alone and we will have to hunt down some local fanny.

8pm sorry. You can visualize fanny, you can bring a fanny or two if I win it alone, if it is split, you are coming alone and we will have to hunt down some local fanny.

sweet, I'll bring my gun too

Status
Not open for further replies.