• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXII -- It's all about the length of the pocket clip .....

Good Morning EADD and Happy Friday :)

Usual kind of Friday for me - lazing about in the sunshine, getting drunk, BBQ later (It got too humid last night so we canxd)

Have a great one

Have had the best night with my two best friends. Eating good food, lots of beer and scotch and half a gram of coke i have ever had. Did 3 of 3 hours of non stop talk and listening to records. I think i drank one beer over an hour and half. Could not stop talking. Every one gone to bed now. I am listening to Neil Young on the Beach. Possibly the greatest album ever in my books. No hits but every song a winner. Recorded under the influence of lots of coke, tequila and honey slides. Some roadies edible concotion of weed and honey .google the album the honey slides get a mention. Any way good times being had but drawing to a close.

Ha ha some of that makes no sense. Will edit when i get up. Smashed posting lol

Some time ago, having had a rather high dose of 2C-B, I stayed out on the beach all day, and all night.

At the time, the entire world was in CGI. I could have been told I was in a computer game, and I would have believed it.

Throughout the very early hours of the morning, I simply walked along the beach barefooted, being guided by moonlight, and all the while walking slightly into the water so it could flow over my feet. The iridescent sea calmly ebbing, with a calmness, that I'd never experienced before until this moment.

That night, is definitely my most treasured moment of my life.

Here is a link, to just one of the pictures. You cannot begin to imagine what this looked like at the time. The photo has no filters at all.

Link To Photo

Hope you like it. Was taken using only a smartphone.

Last edited:
Home. Via deli for bacon and egg roll and a coke. Ibuprofen and 20mg of valium. Back to bed. Fantastic night. Good times.

Have had the best night with my two best friends. Eating good food, lots of beer and scotch and half a gram of coke i have ever had. Did 3 of 3 hours of non stop talk and listening to records. I think i drank one beer over an hour and half. Could not stop talking. Every one gone to bed now. I am listening to Neil Young on the Beach. Possibly the greatest album ever in my books. No hits but every song a winner. Recorded under the influence of lots of coke, tequila and honey slides. Some roadies edible concotion of weed and honey .google the album the honey slides get a mention. Any way good times being had but drawing to a close.
Is that the album with for the turnstiles on it? Love that album I think it has the track walk on as well. Man you have me wanting to go scoop up some girl now.

Is that the album with for the turnstiles on it? Love that album I think it has the track walk on as well. Man you have me wanting to go scoop up some girl now.
Yep thats the album. Pure gold every track. Too many scotches with it. My head is a fragile object today

Man that mix pretty much equals a head ache for me. That album reminds me of sitting on my front porch early morning in Lexington having partied all night. Probably the last time I listened to it all the way through. Got a banjo guitar I like to play for the turnstiles on.

morning all, whats the good folk of EADD up to .

"Jumps up and down with glee with virtual hugs" <3

Great to see you! I'm good, you? Attempting to put off housework duties today, it's blowing a gale out there and my cats just want to snuggle down with me. Keep thinking its Sunday too8(

Hope the family's well and you're behaving yourself ;)

Great to see you Bogman :) - I've just wobbled down from my roof after spending an afternoon in the sunshine.

Still early across the pond. Drinking coffee and waking up....

When you say across the pond I wonder does she live the other side of the park with the pond near me lol x

Maybe I should invite her over for coffee!

Trust me, if I was that close, I'd be over and bring brioche!

Sadly, it's a few time zones.

Trust me, if I was that close, I'd be over and bring brioche!

Sadly, it's a few time zones.

Damn the ducks in that pond are going to be gutted when I tell them they'd maybe have got some brioche crumbs. Actually I'd probably offer a pot of tea but we do have a snazzy coffee machine so don't let that put you off booking the flights :D

Remember your wellies, waterproofs and various jumpers, hats n' scarves ( though I have plenty I can lend you). Would I be able to bring just a sundress n sandals to yours? Is there chocolate chips in the brioche?

X

If you had arrived yesterday, sundress, sandles and sunscreen required. However, September arrived this am.

Since I am in the not frozen at this moment North Great Lakes region, I can arrived attired. I'd love to borrow your scarves. Yes, my brioche both are plain and with chips. Tell the ducks, sorry. Actually I do make brioche-it takes half a day to rise!

Gosh Tinker those bits of America and Canada are the only places I've ever visited over there - if I'm getting the geography right!

I'm real keen to visit Baltimore after seeing the wire btw...

If you look at a uk map I'm near Glasgow, about 30 miles west there's the coast that's where I'm around. Then we run into the mull of kintyre ( do you know the Paul McCartney song?). So technically not on the Atlantic.

Scotland's such a tiny country but because of the mountains, lochs etc it can take ages to drive anywhere. It's the smallest biggest country in the world. Have you visited?

It's a big bloody pond. Once I tell the ducks you make your own brioche (dead jealous) they may consider the trip over.

Where are the bird people as we have migrating geese here - but I don't know where they migrate too! Very noisy lol. Are they heading to America for winter?

How has your day been Tinker? X