Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ghosts

muzby

Bluelighter
who believes in em?

i spose this is gonna b a topic where ppl are either gonna be one side or the other.. but no rubbishing anyone pls... :)

i for one belive in em (so u non-believers can go get stuffed... ;) ;) )

having seen what i believe to be a ghost, i am now a firm believer..

my story happened in england.. i was staying at my ex's house, which was about 100 years old.... the house had been re-modeled, apart from the staircase and the old main bedroom (the one i was staying in..)

anyhoo, one night i woke up to see the figure of an old lady standing at the end of the bed, looking at me... she wasnt transparent, wasnt rattling chains or any of that stuff, she was just a plain old lady in a shawl, but i couldnt make out any definitions, just her shape...

and it scared the living shit outta me!!!!!

the people across the road from us (in england) quite often experienced a monk appearing in their backyard and it their lounge room... it would stay there for a number of minutes, then dissapear... and after i saw mine, i was speaking to the guy about it, and he mentioned the same thing.. they would only ever see a basic shape, no defined features like a face etc etc.. (and it wasnt transparent either...)

but yeah, i believe in re-incarnation, so i was never a big believer in ghosts, untill i saw one myself...

any other stories or thoughts out there?????

i dont really believe in ghosts...but i believe they exsist (if that makes sense)

i have seen two...

one go up the chimney of a house i was staying in and...

one sat on the end of my bed every now and then after the housefire i went through...

but i dont believe they mean anything...they are just ghosts.

are ghosts the same as spirits? without meaning to sound stupid...cause i have seen spirits before...plenty of times...

without getting into theoretical physics, i'll just summarise and say that i believe there are things that exist in this life that cannot be explained, yet.... this does not mean that i believe ghosts exist, neither does it mean that i believe they don't exist. it just means that there are many things in this world (ghosts just being one example) of things which defy current explanation...

yes im a firm believer of ghosts and life after death ....

It my old house (this was 8-10 years ago or so) we lived in quite an old style house which was supposedly built on you know old war fields from many years ago ....anyhoo every now and again weird things would happen like we would come home and lights would be on that we know were turned off when leaving the house, dishes would break and fall to the ground from nothing! doors would lock themselves, foot steps would be heard and no one would be around ... never actually saw a ghost as such but there DEFINTELY was a presence of sumthing supernatural goin on in there!

anyhoo one day me and my mates were muckin round and held a seance (as u do when yur a kid) and then we were asking it questions or watever and the door in the room we were in starting banging and banging!!! it was sooo scary cos no one was home besides us and no one was even sitting anywhere near the door to close it to shake and bang as hard as it did ... yeh scary.

So yeh we eventually moved out (not cos of the ghosts though just moving in general) and i was still friends with the girl who used to live next door and her mum was telling her (cus her mum was chatting to the new neighbours) and they were saying that all this weird stuff was happening as well with the lights and footsteps and locking of doors! freeky shite!

I have seen my gradmother after she passed away and I always know that there people around me when I am alone.... I am a strong believer in spirts/ghosts whatever you want to call them.....

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"

Arthur C. Clarke's Third Law

I've experienced ghosts actually but i don't want to go into details because you will think im even more of a nut :p

I also believe in fairies and pixies =D

dont beleive in them but it dont meen they dont exsist

im a bit of a skeptic about allot of things in life and ghosts is definetly one of those things. I need proof, or i need hypothesis as to how it COULD be happening.

never seen one. no desire to see one

and fairies do exsist ive seen them before but thats a diff convo

I beleive in them, but if i was to ever see one I would fully shit myself. I don't know why though, i think that we have been conditioned to be scared of ghosts, aliens and anything super natural through the media

I don't, but only because I haven't experienced it.

I think if I *had*, I'd be a believer. Until that time, I just can't say either way.

My mum on the other hand believes in ghosts - well, to be more accurate, believes that the spirits of our dead relatives are still hanging around.

She said one time that a music box my late grandma gave us started playing in the middle of the night. She reckons my grandma has come to her and told her she's watching over me. I dont' know what to say when she starts on about that stuff.... I'm far too polite to rubbish on her beliefs, so I just nod and smile.

Look, who knows? I'm not ruling it out. I actually think I've astral travelled before... or lucid dreaming, whatever you call it. Several times when I've been just about to fall asleep I can actually feel myself leaving my body and I have hovered above my bed and sometimes floated around the room. Now I know that seems strange! It's kind of scary actually. But it's true.

Yep i am a believer.

Seen one.

Told the story too many times to be bothered doing it again.

yeah believer here.

My story a lot like muzby a lady at the end of the bed not tranparent but it had that od white colour to her like when you spin a colour wheel it's white yet u can still see all the other colours blinking really fast.
well as soon as i got scared she left.

In my old house we used to have friends of the family that hated to come to our home. THey said that there kids would be scared of a large black man protecting mine n me little bros room. This so called black man would not permit them to enter the room.
Which was pretty cool i thought cause they were brats and they allways messed up my room.

Usually if u have pets, and you have a spirit in your house, you will notice that some time they get afraid and start barking at something thats not there.8(

well i could go on for ever but i think i've made enough of an idiot of myself for one post.

Haven't seen a ghost, but i know it would probably scare the living daylights out of me (especially if it looked like the one from The Ring). I've heard numerous stories about ghosts and things that go bump in the night from my friends and i believe that they saw something.

I became a believer of the supernatural when i was 8. I saw the Angel that watches over my father *i can hear the loony bus coming to get me ;)* and to this day i still remember it all. But thats another thread.

If anyone else believes in Angels/or seen any, PM me and tell me your story, i'd love to hear it!

Ghosts are an easy way to explain things that otherwise can't be explained. Sorta like religion. Why does everything need an answer?

I'm sceptical enough not to believe everything I hear, but I certainly believe in the existence of ghosts...I just think people are sometimes too quick to jump on the supernatural bandwagon...

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Look, who knows? I'm not ruling it out. I actually think I've astral travelled before... or lucid dreaming, whatever you call it. Several times when I've been just about to fall asleep I can actually feel myself leaving my body and I have hovered above my bed and sometimes floated around the room. Now I know that seems strange! It's kind of scary actually. But it's true.

Yeah you are not alone there Strawberry, I get them all the time, fuck knows why, but it was kinda scarey at first, but I get them all the time, and I actually enjoy them. =D

My lucid dreams are way far-out trippy...... its just way too hard to explain.... it can be pretty profounded experience for some.....

Ghosts?..... dunno if I believe them or not... you seem to talk about human type of "ghosts"..... but what about your past beloved pets and animals?

I an very certain (no I am not under influnce of some mind altering substances here;) ) that my dog, Sheila, who is Staffy x Foxy "spirit" is still around with me, because sometimes when I go to bed, sometimes I feel if there was a "dog" walking on my bed and rest next to me, but the dog is not there, but her "spirit" is there..... I believe my dog who passed away few years back, is still here with me in "spiritual form" if you know what I mean? Sounds strange I know, but.........

I believe that there is something there, although I do not believe in the traditional "ghost" as such.

As for the stories... I share on occassion but usually in a face-to-face setting.