• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB? Where are your choices taking you?

TranceNation said:
Yeah but SteveElektro for those of us who are confronted with this everyweekend by friends who continually G out from G abuse its not so superior. Monitoring heart rates and taking people to hospital in some cases is not something anyone should have to do on a regular basis because their friends are too irressponsible with G. G can be fun if used appropriately, if you have trouble sleeping i say have a bottle of red wine before bed! hhehee :)
It is not GHB's fault that your friends are idiots or that you are overconcerned. (It must be one of the two)
Thousands of people in Europe legally G out every night on their doctors advice. A sleep inducing dose of *real* GHB would be much healthier than drinking an entire bottle of red wine as ethanol is not nearly as friendly a substance to one's liver and brain than GHB.
..and besides, I hate wine.

(BTW none of this holds for 1,4b which is probably fairly hard on ones body)

Yes, but having a DR to presribe a 'legal' g out as u put is one thing. But how can you as a person be able to regulate your intake Of G when , half the time you dont know wheather ur getting GHB/1,4B/GBL etc

I believe that G outs here in OZ are simply just substance abuse, if you need to sleep there are many other ways do to this. Why risk dying by taking GHB to get sleep?

and I agree with ur last statement, 1,4B from my understanding is quite harsh on the body, and Ive been advised that 1,4B is what is commoningly taken over here in AUS

TranceNation said:
Yes, but having a DR to presribe a 'legal' g out as u put is one thing. But how can you as a person be able to regulate your intake Of G when , half the time you dont know wheather ur getting GHB/1,4B/GBL etc

i suppose thats true for all drugs as well then :)

I don't think you risk death using G as a sleep aid, in fact I often use a smaller dose to help me sleep than if I was out using recreationally. Having used both pure GHB powder and BDO as a sleep aid and I can tell you they are both fine on the liver/kidneys. GHB would be better but imho the dose of BDO to induce sleep has negligible effects on the liver. I think the liver/kidney problems associated with BDO come about with repeated dosing over an extended period of time.

good thread btw :)