• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB? Where are your choices taking you?

SteveElektro, as much as I respect your opinion, after witnessing too many discomforting episodes where people have simply ingested too much/it being a member of a poly-drug use situation/ or the person simply not having the constitution to be able to take it and "G"'ing out to the point where paramedics are needed or CPR is required, is enough for me to make a fuss about it.

Don't get me wrong, I've encountered far many more pleasant situations with it involved. I knocked myself out on it inadvertently twice before, and felt truly vile afterwards...I guess thats just me ( a couple of jellys tend to do the job AOK)

My approach is thats it really boils down to the age old situation of there being no 'quality control', a general lack of education ( in the area of harm minimisation) and the infelicitous and prehistoric approach to the drugs war, handled everso dearly by the 'powers that be'.....so the wheel keeps turning....:-(

carlilarlos said:
On several occasions I've seen people drink between 7 + 10 ml (btw not my responsibility and I did stress to them the potential dangers) and it did absolutely nothing then only 5 minutes later others take 5ml or less and became dribbling goons

I know that if ANYONE had 7 to 10ml of pure 1,4b, then they would have spent a few days in the E.R. if not dead. It is just wrong. With the 1,4b that i have used, I wouldn't even consider using over 2.5ml, with 2.0ml my usual dose.

Please people, when trying a new batch of G, START SMALL.

I wholeheartedly agree shorza!

With the product coming from various global sources, the potency varies immensely. I try (and have tried and tried - to the point of annoying people) to inform about the potentially dangerous situations....but what else is there I can do (particularly when not at home)?

Over numerous years I've sourced 1,4B from 3 different sources and all were markedly different in strength, hence my decision to guinea pig before anyone else trys it.

As I've stated earlier, if there was to be someone imbibing of doses in my private premises, I am the 'G-tender'. I dont give a rats who thinks they can handle a double dose or wants more coz "nuthins happening maan"-
its measured to the exact ml, notes are taken, and there is (usually me) always one straight person.

Thankfully I dont participate in those situations anymore, however I still dispense a little advice if and when the subject arises.

holy shit, 5ml!

i've only had concentrate once, and i think it was 2ml. generally i have dilute and 15ml is plenty enough for me for a first dose, followed by 8ml doses afterwards.
i know that i could probably handle at least 17ml (i'd just be INCREDIBLY G'd) but i know its not worth the risk. and thats the message we all have to get across to these poor sods!

I think it should be firmly noted that when it comes to GHB/1,4B, it is often sold as either concentrated or dilute form. Hence why there has been quite a marked difference in dosages listed in this thread. The small doses (say 2mL) are from concentrated 1,4B and the larger ones (around 10-15mL) are from dilute which is generally diluted to a level of 1/8th (1mL 1,4B to 7mL water). Ofcourse always make sure you know which type you have.

Reading through all the different posts which say "I only ever take 2mL" and others which say "I always start with 15mL" made me a little concerned that someone reading who wasnt quite as 'in the know' may get a little confused.

Just something I noticed.

stace.

Exactly stace.

Thats why people trying a new batch of G should start with a 2ml dose. Unless they know exactly how diluted it is.

It is really good to see a whole lot of responsible people out there, this is what Bluelight is all about.

and the dilute level i have noticed a lot of ppl get confused about....1 out of 8 parts in total, not 1 part 1,4B and 8 water.

i know it sounds silly written down, but i've heard ppl think that its 1 to 8. and yeh, it is weaker that way, but we cant have confusion now can we?

I liked to dilute mine, when i had it of course, to 1:9. That is 1 part 1,4b to 9 parts water.

That means when i take 20ml of dilute, i am really taking 2ml pure. It is a lot easier to dose that way, and no need for tricky calculations.

Thats why people trying a new batch of G should start with a 2ml dose. Unless they know exactly how diluted it is
Perhaps a better way might be to ask the person who you buy it from what a "normal" dose of their product is... they should know this. That way if they tell you a normal dose is 1mL, 2mL, 5mL etc., you'll know beforehand and if you've got some time up your sleeve, you could even do a test run at home with about half their recommended dose to test the strength/quality of the drug for yourself. That way you can potentially avoid causing a problem later if you're aiming to achieve full-dose effects.

BigTrancer :)

neat idea shorza, but i find the less 1,4B i have to consume, the better. and no that doesnt include concentrate. that's like drinking the devils urine

SteveElektro said:

G'ing out right about now would be superior in every way as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah but SteveElektro for those of us who are confronted with this everyweekend by friends who continually G out from G abuse its not so superior. Monitoring heart rates and taking people to hospital in some cases is not something anyone should have to do on a regular basis because their friends are too irressponsible with G. G can be fun if used appropriately, if you have trouble sleeping i say have a bottle of red wine before bed! hhehee :)

BigTrancer said:
Perhaps a better way might be to ask the person who you buy it from what a "normal" dose of their product is... they should know this. That way if they tell you a normal dose is 1mL, 2mL, 5mL etc., you'll know beforehand and if you've got some time up your sleeve, you could even do a test run at home with about half their recommended dose to test the strength/quality of the drug for yourself. That way you can potentially avoid causing a problem later if you're aiming to achieve full-dose effects.

BigTrancer :)

Good idea BT.

But what would happen if the dealer thought he was giving you diluted 1,4b and said the dose is around 20ml, but he actually gave you pure? You would be in a spot of bother. In my opinion, it is best to start small.

NEVER trust a dealer.

Re: the issue of taking 1,4b in concentrate form

Many of the commercially available measuring cups are actually completely inaccurate. This also goes for the ones used by hospitals!8o I have seen some that are over the figure quoted, and others that are under. Some are out by between 2 and 4ml per quoted dose. Clearly this could represent a huge error in some cases. So all the care you think you are exercising by using only a proper measuring cup could go out the window. This also means "2mls" on your cup could be 4mls on your mates measuring cup.

Calibrating your measuring cup by comparing it with equiavalent amounts from a syringe (which should be accurate) or only using a syringe to dose would be safer, or better yet dilute it.

It surprises me that a hospital measuring glass would be out, let alone one bought for medicine administration from a chemist. If you can't trust them, what can you trust, surely some must be made by the high profile medical companies??!?

I mean without a pure substance and knowing the weight per square cm/ml/gm and some accurate scales it'd be hard to get an accurate reading. Probably why everyone should have a cupboard full of useful utils (For all problems), in this case a 10-50mL syringe..

It surprises me that a hospital measuring glass would be out, let alone one bought for medicine administration from a chemist.

Accuracy no doubt fits the need, and in this case, no medicine or measured dosage of anything with such a steep dose response curve would ever be done in this fashion.

Measuring cough medicine or similar in these little cups is fine, they are more than suitable for that which they were intended

I've got 2 of the same brand that have different thickness plastic which equates to ~ 1 mL variation at 10mL. I haven't measued it but it will be worse at lower amounts, as the base is tapered.

Accuracy no doubt fits the need, and in this case, no medicine or measured dosage of anything with such a steep dose response curve would ever be done in this fashion.
Exactly. Most syrups dispensed (to adults, not talking about children here) are in doses over 5ml. Syringes are generally used to dose anything where accuracy is required (or occasionally pipettes that come with the product). I've found the hospital cups tend to be under, while the cup that came with my cough syrup is over by 2mls at the 5ml mark.8(

yeah use a measuring syringe
they can be bought at any chemist, you'll get a few dodgy looksbut hey its better than poisoning yourself

and I've always called 3ml's of 1,4b as my limit. Thing is if I have 2ml's I dont really think much of the effects

thats really scary!

i have been using a cup from a cough syrup mixture, and i didnt even think that it might be out....my g usually comes in 12ml doses...fairly diluted but the next batch im getting is 1.5-2ml doses, and if the cup is out 2mls or so i could have been in real trouble...

*goes out and buys syringe*

thanks superbabydoc :)