• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs GHB optimal prosexual (average) dose ?

psyrotikon

Greenlighter
Hello i would like to try GHB for the first time..I am only interested in the prosexual effect of this substance as this is my main trip at the moment : to explore aphrodisiac effects of various drugs...

I read in the FAQ written here by Apollo that this effect is achieved at best with low doses....
Do you people agree with that...? i know that with GHb some people are ipo / hyper sensitive so its difficult to speak about dosage...
I was thinking to try 1.5g / 1ml (in the concentration i have access to).... is this a reasonable average low dose?
i am 70kg, male.

thanks

1 bottle cap (like from a beer bottle) ought to do the trick i'd think?

cant really comment on low dosing ghb - feels so good that 3rd cap comes quick then its lights out for me and my johnson!

Yes you can start with that amount, but i warn you for your weight and if its first time the next dosage should be 0.5 max. The GHB is famous for its quick overdose, sometimes it can happen at 1.7 sometimes at 3.2g, because nobody really knows the concentration. Some pricks once gave it to me in water without telling me, and I can tell you overdose is nothing nice, and will hit you faster before you can realize what happened. I still prefer pills, just because nobody knows the concentration if you get it off the street, while on pills you can't miss much.

LeChef , i am reasonably sure of the concentration (not a street purchase) , and i will mesure precisely...anyhow maybe better start from 1g? and then 0.5 every 2 hours?

Bottle cap is too much. If you read OP's post you can see that his synthesis contains 1.5g per 1mL. Normal Coca-Cola/Spirte/Fanta cap is 5mL (some newer ones are 4mL). So if this guy, having never done GHB before, ingests a cap full of the solution (5mL) then he would be dosing around 7,5g GHB which is 3 times more than the recommended 2 - 2,5g for first time. That is if the OP knows for sure that the solution contains 1.5g pure GHB per 1mL.

Dosing is all subjective as you don't know the strength of the G unless you are converting it yourself or have access to Xyrem, which is 0.5mg per ml...When I was using G, I would take 6mls of the liquid and then redone 3-5ml every 2-3 hours....the pro sexual effects were pronounced after the second or third dose.

Isn't GHBs maximum solubility like 500mg/ml before it turns into goo?

Isn't GHBs maximum solubility like 500mg/ml before it turns into goo?

You can push it a little higher but I have years of experience with both Xyrem and gbl converted to ghb and if the concentration is too high, it will become too oily and thick like car engine oil... Always check the viscosity
Before dosing to try and visually gauge your perceptive stength... Regardless, ghb is one of my favorite drugs and ive had great and
Horrific experiences on it from dosing too soon or combining with other drugs

plague - i said a beer bottle cap, not coke/fanta/whatever... youre right the cola bottle caps are about 3x the size of a steel beer cap and would likely be too much for OP. the only ghb i've ever done was xyrem, and the one beer cap i advised did not give an intense effect at all - my gf barely even noticed it - she was using for sexual enhancement and it took 3 caps for her, lil too much for me, shes a big girl though!

1/4 tsp try the baby measuring spoons, redoes perhaps an hour later depending on tolerance. Always check for viscosity, scent and overall jazziness.

All right---i was busy with some other stuff so i didnt have the time to experiment...
Lately i finally found started the exploration but i am really having the right time find the right dosage
The GHB i have is supposedly very concentrated 1 ml 1.5 g....it come from a very serious pro dealer which is specialized in that since many years...lot and lots of positive feedback and ...enough said!

this is what i tried (every dosing with at least 1 or more days wait from each other)

1ml -1.5g no effect
1.5ml - 2.25 g no effect
2ml - 3 g very slightly "hint" of an effect...something like the very beginning of and MDMA trip , was on and off though at moments (suddenly disappearing and reappering) some eroticism but also on and off...lasted for something like an hour...
2.5ml - 3.75 g no effect!!!! less then previous time with 2ml (which was1 week earlier)

every time i had a fully empty stomach, no other drugs, no prescription drugs etc my weight is 70kg the liquid is very salty with glueish kind of viscosity ...i mesured it with a 3ml decimal graduated syringe...

SO what?? am i especially low sensitive to GHB...? i read it can happen...

next time i will try 3ml 4.5 g !!

p.s the only confusing thing the dealer said was that NaGHB (sodium GHB ) was 1.5 g per ml contaning 0.862 g of pure GHB....??? i think most of the time when people say GHB they implicitly mean sodium GHB that's how is usually weighted....