• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids GHB no effects

roesjunk

Greenlighter
I never did GHB before.

So I bought from 3 different dealers GHB and from each GHB I had zero effects. I didnt test the ghb tho. coincidence? or just shit/no GHB everytime?

I started with 3ML, after 2 hours no effect I dosed 3,5ML, 2 hours later no effect I dosed 4ML. Still no effects, I tryed 4,5ML 2 hours later and still no effect. Gave up then.

thanks

It’s possible your liver or brain chemistry doesn’t really react to GHB, it’s also possible it was crap GHB. 4.5 mL should have knocked you out cold for 4 hours whether you wanted to sleep or not. That’s a date rape dose

It’s possible your liver or brain chemistry doesn’t really react to GHB, it’s also possible it was crap GHB. 4.5 mL should have knocked you out cold for 4 hours whether you wanted to sleep or not. That’s a date rape dose
That would suck bad if my brain doesnt respond to it :(

When I started without a tolerance it took me almost 8g of GHB to really get the effects. I only do it a few times a year but tend to need about 15g to get where I want. Other people partaking only need 3-5g to get completely trashed, so I know it's not weak.

If you do decide to try higher doses go very slow, and take large breaks between. Overdosing can be dangerous, and it can be difficult to control your actions on higher doses. For me it starts to get almost trippy at 15g+ doses, very bizarre time effects, hyper-sexualized delusions, rainbow CEVs, and super-imposed imagery. Incredibly fun though.