• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ghb mild overdose regularly.

benzoboss

Bluelighter
So I've been using g for like a week now only in the evenings.
And every fucking night I end up knocking myself out.

I'd this bad?

Like i dont take a whole lot to much just a tad.

I'll from now on not redose whitin 2h though.

I'd say it's not good. In conjunction with other meds and even by itself can be fatal. Not sure how much you're using but if it's knocking you out in a relatively short amount of time I'd say it's probably too much.

On top of that you're building a tolerance at a faster rate than if you took a more conservative dose. Maybe try titrating the dose up slowly with plenty of time between doses to find one that suits you better.

I don't really take just one dose.
Generally a few smaller doses every 30m.
Or 1 big dose sipped slow.
Generally go ko after a small redose kek.

no man its bad. When I had that stuff I was so sloppy I ended up givin my parents my last two bottles to flush down the toilet. And if you knew me you'd know that isnt the kind of thing I do, damn drug abuse in fact. But 3-4 ml I was near od some people seemed to be at 1-2ish so i couldn't hand it off responsibly.

Work out the dosage that is safe for you that doesnt knock you out. You can dose thatagain after two hours. Many years ago, i was taking 3 or 4 doses every day for quite a long time. Sure, i winded it down to get off without incident but point being, dosing tp knock out is too much. Taking more in 30 mins is unnecessary.

GHB is a solid (very rare as it absorbs water quickly from the air and turns into a liquid) or a thick liquid that is clear and tastes like very salty salt water. GBL is a solvent that tastes like shit, I don't know what it looks like as I have never seen it, but have heard it tastes really bad. GHB does not taste bad, only salty.

is that the only way to tell? sureley there must be something else

GBL tastes much much stronger than GHB - it will melt a plastic bottle and burn the shit out of your throat. KO doses of either will end up in dependence, usually takes awhile but GABA receptors have a ton of muscle memory. Do not take this stuff lightly. It is so powerful - by far the worst withdrawal I have ever experienced - like benzo withdrawal x 10. Awesome as it feels, I would never touch it again.

The taste of ghb is salty as mentioned. Gbl is like molten plastic in taste. It is vile and corrosive. It must be diluted in a drink and a chaser to follow. We always used juice.

Fyi, ghb isnt solid, at least it can remain liquid in a diluted solution.
When this hit the streets in australia in the late 90s or 2000 it was always diluted to a standard of 15ml per dose. It was dyed as well to make it easier to not mistake.

Once a major source was caught, laws vhanged quickly and ghb disappeared from the street. Gbl and 1,4-bdo replaced it.
My point above is invalid tho, pure ghb is indeed solid. Anyway, tread carefully, you are dosing more than needed and aaking about it. Thats a flag mate to check your behaviour

is that the only way to tell? sureley there must be something else

Why do you need more than that? There is another way to tell, get it lab tested. Maybe there are more ways too, I have never seen GBL, maybe it looks different, no idea. The taste is a dead giveaway so you don't need more information though. If you know you either have GHB or GBL, and you taste it, and it tastes like salt, it is 100% for sure GHB. If it tastes like something else, it is not GHB. Case closed.

GBL almost ruined my life, dosed around the clock for a month straight, worst WD ever. One time a girl tried to take a swig from the bottle, didn't dilute it, she stopped breathing. We told her old man to take her to the hospital, he was a retard and went to the bar left her in the van instead. She died. Not sure how much she took , but a swig compared to us dosing with a pipette 1.5 ml at a time. Poor girl didn't have a chance. You can definitely OD on that shit, just be smart. I would never touch it again now.

GBL almost ruined my life, dosed around the clock for a month straight, worst WD ever. One time a girl tried to take a swig from the bottle, didn't dilute it, she stopped breathing. We told her old man to take her to the hospital, he was a retard and went to the bar left her in the van instead. She died. Not sure how much she took , but a swig compared to us dosing with a pipette 1.5 ml at a time. Poor girl didn't have a chance. You can definitely OD on that shit, just be smart. I would never touch it again now.
Death by retardation