• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB kits.

Why go to all the bother of potentially getting caught making GHB when it is very obvious to everyone right now that there is a "G" seige in process, when you can very simply and inexpensively purchase 1,4b?
(which is really what the media hype is about anyway, there hasn't been real GHB readily available for quite some time to my knowledge)
I wouldn't be trying to think up weird and wonderful ways to mix this concoction at this point in time, even ppl I know that sell this have cooled right down in fear of the latest publicity it is attracting.
Although I do believe the media goes overboard with their accusations, I have to say that I don't think in the case of 1,4b that it is unwarranted at all.
Its a dangerous drug, and lets face it, there are alot of uneducated or just plain ignorant ppl out there.
If anything, I hope that this does cause an awareness to everyone out there that is thinking of/or currently taking 1,4b and they do there research and use this drug safely, or not at all.

ChEmIcaL_NiGhT:

Heed the advice above. I used to order GBL from these overseas sites... but that was many years ago and before the cops/customs cracking down.

Following customs cracking down on the importation of the G kits a mate of mine ordered one... but instead of receiving the G he and his flatmates were woken at 5am one morning by 6 Federal Police and search warrent banging on their front door.

Not worth the risk any more aye.

Chem probably did then but wouldn't now ;)

With all the fuss about this stuff now you would have to be a bit silly thinking ordering chemicals over the internet wouldn't get noticed. 3 years ago though, completely different story.

When I first came to BL towards the end of 1999, GHB was legal and these kits were ordered online by people commonly. But, these things change quickly... five years later it's very hard to find GHB at all. Drug war victory?

Not bloody likely methinks, people find a way. When it was legal there was a fraction (probably <1%) of the people regularly out on "G" that there are today, five years later. Sure, the chemical is slightly different, but the effects (and more importantly the short-term safety hazards) are to all intents and purposes identical. And of course, since it's now illegal nobody can be sure of the concentration of the black-market substances.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
for the dollar or three u pay for a ml of this kidney cleanser i dont think its worth sitting in gaol for five to ten years for intention to manufacture.

BigTrancer said:
When I first came to BL towards the end of 1999, GHB was legal and these kits were ordered online by people commonly. But, these things change quickly... five years later it's very hard to find GHB at all. Drug war victory?

Not bloody likely methinks, people find a way. When it was legal there was a fraction (probably <1%) of the people regularly out on "G" that there are today, five years later. Sure, the chemical is slightly different, but the effects (and more importantly the short-term safety hazards) are to all intents and purposes identical. And of course, since it's now illegal nobody can be sure of the concentration of the black-market substances.

BigTrancer :)

Yeah, I remember about 5 years ago you could even order pure GHB powder off the internet and get it here no problem with all the different chamical names it can be listed as. Back in the day when people would ask what you've had they were like G what? how things have changed :D