Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB kits.

ChEmIcaL_NiGhT

Bluelighter
I see on many sites there are places selling ghb kits online, they simply sell the two chemicals needed to produce GHB, when added to water.. Now my question is (and i know this should be in drug disscussion but it never works), is it illegal to order one of these kits to get shipped over here (Melb). Supposedly, the two chemicals AREN'T ILLEGAL.. that what erowid says anyway...
Anyone?

They were outlawed quite a while ago
frown.gif

GHB used to be pretty freely available (legally) but like most things, the law makers decided that it was too much fun
wink.gif

So, unfortunately youll have to keep buying it illegally.
Maxi

So what would happen if i ordered one off the net?? And shipped it to myself.. Supposedly they lable them as "concrete cleaners" or something as the chemicals supllied can be used as concreate cleaners (when not mixed up..).. So the two chemicals (unmixed are illegal?)... If they are banned, and we try and ship this "kit" through, would the cop's come and rape me if their discovered? Or would just the company who sent it get done.?

Also you can order GBL, or 1,4 B off the net from many different suppliers.. GBL is supposedly converted into ghb in the bloody and acts in the same way.. these products are label as muscle builders, slep aids, and solvents... If i order one of these what would happen (if customs open it).. and what r the chances they would even know what it is!

while im at it, can you buy these products here, in health stores/cleaning stores or alike.?? Products sucks as "revitalise" or "G3" OR "GH gain".. (i am not asking for suppliers, just "is it possible to get them here" .. i can do research if it is..
[This message has been edited by ChEmIcaL_NiGhT (edited 02 May 2001).]

with the recent media attention GHB, 1,4b etc has been getting, you can be almost garrenteed that any sources for GHB will now either not send you kits, or they will be stopped through custom, because they will know what they are looking for.
Be careful, penalties for G are rising.

I believe (thought at this stage I'm still trying to dig up the link) that someone posted a while back, maybe a year ago, about a friend of a friend who'd ordered one of these kits online, only to have it delivered by the CIB and be charged with something along the lines of "intent to manufacture a date-rape drug". Whether this was actual fact or hearsay I'll leave up to you. But when I find the link I'll post it here.
Safest to assume that since GHB is illegal, any combination of chemicals you can order together in order to make it will be illegal too.
More later when I find that link.
(UPDATE:
CrazyAustralian -- Tue Mar 28 08:57:00 2000
Re: Not A Pill Report - Chemical Alternatives... [re: BlackMonk]
Also, please don't try to import a ghb kit into Australia. I have been having extensive email conversations with someone who tried and got busted. he was EXTREMELY lucky not to get jail.
They tried to nail him with 'intention to manufacture a dangerous date rape drug'
Fuck thats harsh!!!
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 03 May 2001).]

even if you do get the GBL through you will probably have flagged yourself as GBL is a watched chemical. If you reaaaaly wanted to order it dont buy it with the other chemical needed (as to avoid the obvious manufacturing of GHB) and get the other chemical locally. I would recommend not attempting it, i would think its not worth it.

I wouldnt have thought that there was a need to synth GHB from GBL, as GBL will do the synth in you body anyway?
As for importing GBL, i think that would be a definate bad move, as it is a watched substance.
As i said, i thought the GHB kits were now illegal, so i am assuming that the web sites you saw them on are old.... but i may be wrong.
Please email me the links if you could.
Maxi

sorry for sounding silly, but what would be the chemicals one would need to manufacture it, and are there any docs on this at all?
------------------
Bom Shankar!

someone please fill me in: i have never used or even seen G. What is it and what does it do?

BAsically its "suppposedly" the easiest stuff sround to make.. basically you need GBL (gamma butyrolactone) and NAOH , which is LYE, commonly used in gardening and stuff. NAOH is easy to get, GBL is not anymore. Baically is just combin the two (naoH and GBL) in distilled water and DADAAAA. there you have it...

Through a bit of reasearch i have just fouind out, that GHB, GBL ARE illegal to import. 1,4 B is not , as we can import *deleted* to give all my cd's a good clean heheheh. Its not on the watched or banned list.. I know i few people who have imported this, no trouble. (1,4 B turns into ghb in your body, but its NOT AS GOOD FOR u. though either is E!
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 04 May 2001).]

BUt a warning reportedly this is VERy easy to go overboard with.. 1 - 2ml is enough.. This because of the wide known fact that you shouldn't mix GHB with alcohol. So when 1,4 B is broken down in the body, it is turned into 2 things, GHB, and ethonal.. ethonol been a VERY pure strong Alcohol. So be WAYYYYY care full with this stuff. good value for money though. :O) And wouldmn't you love to just offer some to somebody..
Them: "whats that you got dude"
You: "Oh its this realy kewl shit like ghb"
Them: " what is it then"
You: "tape head cleaner, have a swig *grin*"
hahaha

if you don't know what you're doing with GHB and have never tried it before I'd suggest not attempting to make some. Find a trusting friend that can help you use if you must, for the first few times.

I wouldn't go near trying to import GBL now. If anyone is reading this: this thread is really old and I would say you would get majorly done over with the increaseg GHB awarness.