• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc GHB/GBL

GBL is GHB- there is just a little something missing; I used to be addicted to GHB for years; I WISH they still had some IN THE BOSTON AREA but it seems to be gone; I am no longer in the "club" scene and dont have the "connects" I once had but man, I do miss my GHB/GBL days; that stuff puts you on top of the world and makes life great.

nowadays I am a heroin addict who shoots 2G's a day dont feel a damn thing; I am GOING to try and kick it this weekend, startng today, to see if I can get back on Suboxone FT.

Damn. I can see how it’d go that way too.
GHB is the closest I’ve come to a high I enjoy as much as opiates.
I love my H, a beautiful drug. But I know I’d end up where you are, fast. So I stay away.

Wishing you the best for a speedy withdrawal and recovery x

Damn. I can see how it’d go that way too.
GHB is the closest I’ve come to a high I enjoy as much as opiates.
I love my H, a beautiful drug. But I know I’d end up where you are, fast. So I stay away.

Wishing you the best for a speedy withdrawal and recovery x
thank you, brotha. starting to go through it tonight; I got clonodine, gabapentin, weed and sleeping pills to help me for a few days. I do plan on going back on Suboxone by Monday, hopefully. I have work and I need to be good again, esp a busy time of year for a barber on thanksgiving.

thank you, brotha. starting to go through it tonight; I got clonodine, gabapentin, weed and sleeping pills to help me for a few days. I do plan on going back on Suboxone by Monday, hopefully. I have work and I need to be good again, esp a busy time of year for a barber on thanksgiving.
Working thru that?
You are one tough man, not too many could work during this early stage of withdrawal.

Thinking positive for you!
You got this x

Sorry it’s my sense of humour, I was referring to myself and about 48 hours after using all that crap my stomach began cramping.
We are at day 3 today and it’s still happening each time I eat. Not sure if it’s drug related after all or a stomach bug but I asked earlier what the negative effects of GHB were and no one had a clear answer.

I was laughing because I found out myself.
The hard way.
No apologies needed- missed that post, my bad. G will make you forgetting that eating is a part of life...if you don’t eat at regular intervals it will start to, well, ya know, eat your stomach. Cramping can def be alleviated by taking it with food and eating again on the comedown. Of course that’s like saying only have a drink on a full stomach - not going to hit as hard, so it’s a tradeoff, but at least have a piece of toast, and I usually took it with a few immodium. And take every dose with a full glass of water - it is a salt derivative, and dehydration makes the comedown rougher for sure.
#howtobelessofabitchdiaries😎

GBL has no effect on the stomach or anything, was just you. watch your diet.
taken it for 10 years 24/7 and positive effects far outweigh the negative.

Twilight222 has it spot on. An apology for the bitch comment would be nice, maybe too much to expect in today's world.

In europe it's available online, not even the darkweb, for 70 euro a litre. That's 700 1.5 ml doses. any bigger dose and you'll feel a bit groggy. is very good mixed with any stimulant. have tried with amphetamines but too much of any amphetamine will be bad for you long term of course.

GBL/GHB is prescribed in a different form (the sodium salt, just crystals I guess?) for Narcolepsy. It's called Xyrem. Last time I looked it was costing 3500 euro for the equivalent of a litre. compared to 70 euro a litre when it's called GBL. It's all some drug company scam, just do the research, prove me wrong (I'm not) if you want to try. Don't shout it from the rooftops though, it would get you in trouble. you got any more input Twilight222? you seem to know your stuff.

also does wonderous things to fix/halt the side effects of Parkinsons disease, Fibromyalgia, with Alcoholics (and withdrawal), all proven by research and from personal experience. I don't want an argument about any of this, no point to prove, it's all hushed up, again some drug company scam, you don't need to be a genius to work out why. Any body with intelligent stuff to add to this? I could add more if anyone's interested

it's also great as an antidepressant, mood enhancer, improves your sex life, improves your physique ( gives you more hormones (excuse my poor vocabulary!))...and lots more stuff.

drawbacks are:-

because you lose your inhibitions, like most drugs, alcohol, etc, you'll do stuff which might get you on a slippery slope :).....trust me!!

Though it'll be fun.

very hard to get off once you've started..I'm ten years and counting ATM. Once you're on it, only alternative is alcohol, and back and forth , ad infinitum, GBL is a lot better for you healthwise

GBL has no effect on the stomach or anything, was just you.
It does have an effect when you not dilute it, on the mucous membranes, teeth, oesophagus, stomach, etc.

also does wonderous things to fix/halt the side effects of Parkinsons disease, Fibromyalgia, with Alcoholics (and withdrawal),
Can you provide articles relating to the first two? I'd be interested to read them. I recently came across this one:

Twilight222 has it spot on. An apology for the bitch comment would be nice
You can't even call yourself a bitch anymore? :cry: If there's anyonewho should apologize it's me for making that shitty joke about her drinking, but I had no idea and thought I was being funny. Sorry meth, you deserve that sober christmas with your family, hope you'll pull through without too much trouble.

Last edited:
I bought about 100ml of GBL recently and there's an unusual thing about it - the substance seems to be a less dense than usual, also it takes a little bit more to achieve the desired effect.
As per that, I assume that the substance has been diluted with other liquid. My first thought was that probably it would be water, but my question is - since GBL as a liquid is oily and in general more dense than water, wouldn't it go down to the bottom of the container in a while when water would stay at top?

What else could it be?

since GBL as a liquid is oily and in general more dense than water, wouldn't it go down to the bottom of the container in a while when water would stay at top?

GBL is a polar solvent and miscible with water, meaning the two liquids will form a more or less uniform solution - it's similar to how ethanol is lighter than water, but because the two are fully miscible, you don't see it floating to the top in an alcoholic drink either.

very hard to get off once you've started..I'm ten years and counting ATM. Once you're on it, only alternative is alcohol, and back and forth , ad infinitum, GBL is a lot better for you healthwise
Truer words never spoken. Ad imfinirum - haha, landed more than one of us in AA. G will help you get off booze like Reeses will help you get off Snickers IMHO. Gaba receptors are so fucking unforgiving. My first time coming off GHB after a few years 24/7, the only way to do it without seizing was with booze. If your body doesnt get sleep it WILL force sleep into waking states (i.e., hallucinations, DT’s) I never had a dependence on ETOH prior to my G escapades, but now Ican’t do either,EVEN FOR A DAY, before my gabba receptors get restimulated and dependence sets in. Benzo’s are a partial agonist but thats obviously a very slippery slope for which I have a five day rule. This is not childs play my friends. This is a gut shaking, body shaking, watching the seconds tick by, heart pounding, face burning, body on fire, constant panic attack, breathless withdrawal I would not wish on my worst enemy. Worse than booze, benzo’s and oxy’s combined (been there). And the kindling is beyond comprehension. Don’t bother waiting a year to repeat the horror. Gabapentin in very high doses is really the best bet. Baclofen helps equally but the w/d is worse than booze so taper FAST.
A ten year habit is brutal J. If you have gone that long without serious physical harm you are doing more right than I ever did. surprising you never had stomach issues. I had MANY cringeworthy close calls and several serious fuck ups. Be safe, and reach out when you are ready to taper. I found that stretching time before decreasing dose was very helpful. 🙌

it's also great as an antidepressant, mood enhancer, improves your sex life, improves your physique ( gives you more hormones (excuse my poor vocabulary!))...and lots more stuff.

drawbacks are:-

because you lose your inhibitions, like most drugs, alcohol, etc, you'll do stuff which might get you on a slippery slope :).....trust me!!

Though it'll be fun.

Agreed! I am a opiophile/ downer type but just kicked a gbl mini addiction. Was NO FUN. That stuff creeps on you fast, as you know.
I took it in the dumbest Way possible - with my high MS sr and Lorazepam substitutìon dose + beer. Woke up a few times after dosing too high. But since many pp have had the cops instead of their order come i would be very vary of ordering it now! Be warned. Except if you live in the Netherlands. Glad you made it off it, Phenibut, Lyrica and Baclofen seem the Way to go if you want to get off it. I only had phenibut and diphenhydramin as anticholinergic and my heart rate was through the roof! a nice high but time over.

As I mentioned on your other post - GHB can be toxic and dealers have no fucking clue about its quality when they sell it to you. The maunifacturing process is unstable and often leads to inferior product - especially when tap water rather then pure water is used. I was sold some dud stuff a few months ago that went black with all this cheesy yellow condensate in it - it was my first purchase and I checked it and swore never to go near it. Pure stims for me for the ride up and benzos and anti-psychotics for the parachute down. I stay away from experimental, home brew or downer drugs.
I had some very, very pure stuff recently (GBL however), and found myself being super aggressive 4-5 days later. I've never been like that after anything, even amphetamines. Definitely will stay away from it, it's a very messy drug.

Agreed! I am a opiophile/ downer type but just kicked a gbl mini addiction. Was NO FUN. That stuff creeps on you fast, as you know.
I took it in the dumbest Way possible - with my high MS sr and Lorazepam substitutìon dose + beer. Woke up a few times after dosing too high. But since many pp have had the cops instead of their order come i would be very vary of ordering it now! Be warned. Except if you live in the Netherlands. Glad you made it off it, Phenibut, Lyrica and Baclofen seem the Way to go if you want to get off it. I only had phenibut and diphenhydramin as anticholinergic and my heart rate was through the roof! a nice high but time over.
I'm not off it though, 11 years and counting, but it's all fine. Europe as a whole is pretty relaxed about G, not legally, but in reality.

I had some very, very pure stuff recently (GBL however), and found myself being super aggressive 4-5 days later. I've never been like that after anything, even amphetamines. Definitely will stay away from it, it's a very messy drug.
Then I'm thinking it wasn't G at all, it just wouldn't lead to that kind of behaviour. Why do you say it was 'very, very pure'? If it was so strong/pure it would maybe knock you out. Worst I've ever had was after I'd accidentally taken a massive dose, woke up 7 hours later in psychosis, believing I was hearing everybody's negative thoughts about me....which was interesting :) ...though even then I was aware it was fake/what had caused it....besides, you say the super aggression happened 4 or 5 days later?? Hmmmm, keep blaming the drugs :) haha, only kidding....besides, you're wrong, G is perhaps the cleanest drug of all (jesus, this sounds like I'm lecturing, sorry!!)

Last edited: