Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/GBL sticky great help but need more info

Yet if you squirt gbl into your throat it burns for ages :/

sorry to hijack slightly here but.....

I'm pretty sure what I've consumed recently was GHB (a very slighlty salty taste).

Now what does a GHB high feel like? I don't know weather or not it's working... i only took 1 ml first time to be safe. nothing. 3 mls next time,, just a little smiley... nothing much. i'm going to up it to 6mls this time to see what it's like.

so yeah, anyone care to put into words what the high feels like?

thanx.

deva said:
sorry to hijack slightly here but.....

I'm pretty sure what I've consumed recently was GHB (a very slighlty salty taste).

Now what does a GHB high feel like? I don't know weather or not it's working... i only took 1 ml first time to be safe. nothing. 3 mls next time,, just a little smiley... nothing much. i'm going to up it to 6mls this time to see what it's like.

so yeah, anyone care to put into words what the high feels like?

thanx.

id say your g is very under dosed..... 2mls of g should be enough to get your G stomping for sure... :D

and never under any circamstances start off with a 6ml charge that is just asking for $850 ride in the back of the ambo to the hospital.. if your gonna use g start at 2mls and work up 1 ml at a time.... G is not something to be taken lightly... if you are gonna use it treat it with the respect that it deserves..

WOODY

Woody Wood Pecker said:
id say your g is very under dosed..... 2mls of g should be enough to get your G stomping for sure... :D

and never under any circamstances start off with a 6ml charge that is just asking for $850 ride in the back of the ambo to the hospital.. if your gonna use g start at 2mls and work up 1 ml at a time.... G is not something to be taken lightly... if you are gonna use it treat it with the respect that it deserves..

WOODY

thanx mate :)

now assuming that i have the exact same 'strength' G and 3 mls didn't feel really like much at all... should i just go with 1ml increments from there....? (this gear would have to be v. weak i assume because i've had 6mls of it at one time aswell...)

I guess i just got ripped on some v. low quality gear ..?

deva said:
thanx mate :)

now assuming that i have the exact same 'strength' G and 3 mls didn't feel really like much at all... should i just go with 1ml increments from there....? (this gear would have to be v. weak i assume because i've had 6mls of it at one time aswell...)

I guess i just got ripped on some v. low quality gear ..?

id wait for the next time you are going to juice and then start with a 4ml charge if 3 didnt do much...

id only go up 1ml at a time just to be on the safe side...

i would only do this with the juice from the same bottle as you took the 3 ml charge from...

i made the mistake of doing the same thing when i first started using juice.. my mates got some juice and it was very weak so we were doing 4 ml charges all day... the next week we got some juice off the same guy and i charged on 3.5mls and blew out very badly, i had no idea what was going on.. i was running into walls, vomiting, trying to swim in concretee, eventualy passing out my mates rushed me to hospital...

took me a few weeks to recover, felt very run down and just basicaly like i had be hit by a mac-truck...

so what im basicaly trying to say is dont ever assume juice is the same strength no matter if it comes from the same source or not...

be safe juice can be fun if used safely

The dealer should know the concentration, being pure or diluted, and if he doesn't do the drug himself, then they should find out through who they buy it off.

Splatt said:
The dealer should know the concentration, being pure or diluted, and if he doesn't do the drug himself, then they should find out through who they buy it off.

not always the case....

you know how dealers are just because he get his juice off one person doesnt mean he is going to get it off the same person next week if he can save a couple hundred bucks if he gets it off a diff person...

and they are not always gonna tell you i got it off mr Y this week instead of getting it of my usual mr X

Good point. Everyone should just dose like it is pure, and when you find out it isn't increase your dose by 0.5ml each time, waiting 3 hours in between.

tambourine-man said:
If it's GBL, most people generally start around the 1.5ml area.

I disagree. :p If it's GBL, I would start around the 1.0ml mark and work upwards in 0.25ml increments. It's not a case of trial and error - an error could prove fatal.

Also remember that the effects of GBL vary a hell of a lot depending how empty your stomach is. I would say that (for me) 2.0ml on a full stomach is equivalent to 1.0ml on and empty stomach. :)

Woody Wood Pecker said:
id wait for the next time you are going to juice and then start with a 4ml charge if 3 didnt do much...

id only go up 1ml at a time just to be on the safe side...

i would only do this with the juice from the same bottle as you took the 3 ml charge from...

i made the mistake of doing the same thing when i first started using juice.. my mates got some juice and it was very weak so we were doing 4 ml charges all day... the next week we got some juice off the same guy and i charged on 3.5mls and blew out very badly, i had no idea what was going on.. i was running into walls, vomiting, trying to swim in concretee, eventualy passing out my mates rushed me to hospital...

took me a few weeks to recover, felt very run down and just basicaly like i had be hit by a mac-truck...

so what im basicaly trying to say is dont ever assume juice is the same strength no matter if it comes from the same source or not...

be safe juice can be fun if used safely

okey dokey. this is going to take a while then to find out what my doseage is, me think by the time i've got thru the bottle i'll have found it.. then i gotta start ALL OVER AGAIN!! :X

7zark7 said:
I disagree. :p If it's GBL, I would start around the 1.0ml mark and work upwards in 0.25ml increments. It's not a case of trial and error - an error could prove fatal.

Also remember that the effects of GBL vary a hell of a lot depending how empty your stomach is. I would say that (for me) 2.0ml on a full stomach is equivalent to 1.0ml on and empty stomach. :)

... as if 1ml of GBL, i dilute my GBL so its 2:1 (GBL:h20) to get rid of the burn it creates - and i always dose 3ml, which would equal 2ml of pure gbl. My highest doses hit around the 5ml mark - safely and happily.

I'd start at 1.5-2ml because if it doesnt do anything - regardess - the point between blowing out and having fun is slim.

Thats my way of doing it, then again i've been doing pure gbl for some time, thus know my limits...

find out whats good for you, as what is good for the gander aint always good for the goose (or vice/versa - i just like being the gander :p)

zaineaol.nu said:
... as if 1ml of GBL, i dilute my GBL so its 2:1 (GBL:h20) to get rid of the burn it creates - and i always dose 3ml, which would equal 2ml of pure gbl. My highest doses hit around the 5ml mark - safely and happily.

I'd start at 1.5-2ml because if it doesnt do anything - regardess - the point between blowing out and having fun is slim.

I thought that you had to dilute GBL / water with at least a 1:10 ratio to remove the risk of irritation. I use 25ml orange juice in a shot with the GBL then wash it down with around 250ml water - just to be sure.

As for the doseage, I have been doing GBL quite regularly for about a year now and 1.0ml is still a pleasurable experience and 2.0ml will put me to sleep. I must be a lightweight ;)

7zark7 said:
I thought that you had to dilute GBL / water with at least a 1:10 ratio to remove the risk of irritation. I use 25ml orange juice in a shot with the GBL then wash it down with around 250ml water - just to be sure.

As for the doseage, I have been doing GBL quite regularly for about a year now and 1.0ml is still a pleasurable experience and 2.0ml will put me to sleep. I must be a lightweight ;)

the GBL i have been getting lately is watered down 1ml gbl to 4mls distiled water... i have been having 3ml charges and have had no irritation at all...

but it does taste nasty........

but i just chug a half a bottle of what ever flavoured drink is doing the rounds and im all good to go

side not i dont reccomend 3ml charges to any one.. thats simply the dose that i find works best for me