• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB death in NZ

so its a 1,4B death then. they are still related, yet very different effects. 1,4B is nothing like real GHB. It was really a matter of time before 1,4B and GHB deaths become more prevalent in my opinon, its very dangerous unless you know how much to take, and even then you dont fully realise how easy it is to do.
[This message has been edited by Cowboy Mac (edited 30 April 2001).]

Actually, it's not the first Australasian death related to GHB. At Sublime in Sydney (I think it was in 1999) a guy died from a GHB dose, the media had a ball with it. Apparently he had a heart murmur.

Actually, it's not the first Australasian death related to GHB. At Sublime in Sydney (I think it was in 1999) a guy died from a GHB dose, the media had a ball with it. Apparently he had a heart murmur.

Hrmm I didnt know this thread was here ;( You might want to check out comments made in AU/NZ social as well....
Click here....

Police said they would wait for the results of tests before commenting on what Mr Brenner had taken.

I will be very suprised if this case doesn't involve the use of some other substance as well...