• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos GHB after Benzo

Steven325

Bluelighter
How long after taking temazepam can someone safely dose ghb? (I combine ghb with weed)

I took temazepam for 5 days in a row this week. Last one was 72 hours ago.

Depends on the dosage and kind of GHB. If you stay under 5ml of moderate strength liquid GHB you should be fine.

gbl/ghb and benzo's are fine....I've taken them at the same time (xanax/valium along with gbl) and no problems..it's when you start taking alcohol and ghb/gbl that you need to watch yourself.

gbl/ghb and benzo's are fine....I've taken them at the same time (xanax/valium along with gbl) and no problems..it's when you start taking alcohol and ghb/gbl that you need to watch yourself.

I'm pretty sure they are not fine.. it went alright for you but that doesnt say much.

Sorry asking same question but I did 100mg temazepam over 3 days, last one was 16 hours ago, is it safe to dose GHB? My friend swears it's safe once the benzo wore off but I'm always a bit anxious about these things. I look at the half life and if that is any indication it's not safe to take GHB yet.. but I'm not sure if that's even important.

I do not mix it, I'm just wondering if it's safe to take it now, 16 hours later after my last temazepam.

probly, idk what temaz is but doubt it lasts 16 hours

Yeah it doesn't, but it's still in your system. Is the general benzo/ghb rule, don't take while you're still under it's effects or don't take while it's in your system?

I'm pretty sure they are not fine.. it went alright for you but that doesnt say much.

Sorry asking same question but I did 100mg temazepam over 3 days, last one was 16 hours ago, is it safe to dose GHB? My friend swears it's safe once the benzo wore off but I'm always a bit anxious about these things. I look at the half life and if that is any indication it's not safe to take GHB yet.. but I'm not sure if that's even important.

Obviously, combining any CNS depressants will add danger and more risk to the specific context. From years of personal experience, I have taken well over 100mls of Strong naGHB throughout the night while on a prescribed dose 0f 6mgs clonazepam a day....