• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc GHB acidity burning my mouth / throat? HPV?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
So GHB is a lot of fun, but I don’t think I can continue using it.

Is there anyway to minimize the acidic burn of this stuff? I mean I literally have sores and burns from drinking it, and it’s gotten really bad, it almost scares me to think they could be cancerous some of the lesions.

Is there anyway to avoid this?

Also, I believe I’m HPV 16 positive (the one that causes cancers) has anyone else who have used GHB believe they have HPV noticed seriously dangerous reactions? Ever since I caught HPV my throat and mouth have been full of candida and extremey sensitive to anything acidic or alcohol ...

Practice safe sex folks... HPV sucks

I got horrible acid reflux from ghb and gbl. There is no way to prevent it its inherent to the drug.

I wouldnt stress too much about HPV. Just about everyone that has sex with multiple partners has it.

It does get eliminated too by the body in many cases. To the point where no diagnostic can even show it and/or warts wont grow ever again.

I'm guessing you are female from your post. I gave it to my wife way back but after a couple years then doctor could no longer detect any sign of it in her.

There's this asian female comedian that said "if you don't have hpv you're a fucking loser" lol

Yeah, how potent was your ghb? It sounds more like you were drinking GBL which is corrosive.

Yeah, you need to dilute it a lot more with water. You could also try plugging and avoid the stomach altogether, but use half a dose first time as it hits harder

Never drink gamma-hydroxybutyric acid. Drink its conjugate base, sodium (or potassium) gamma-hydroxybutyrate.

plugging GHB or even 1,4BDO is just fine, just make sure to check the pH and don't plug GBL

an easy test for GHB is to boil off the water and see what remains, a liquid with no smell is 1,4BDO, a liquid with strong smell is GBL, a solid or powder is GHB salt

also, as strong bases are used in the manufacture of GHB from GBL there's a possibility there is leftover NaOH in the solution which would be highly corrosive, again it's easy to check this with pH paper... anything with a pH of about 10 or lower is probably No Good To Consume without adding some acid to bring pH back to a "drinkable" range.