Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/1,4-B/GBL Discussion and use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that this thread has hit the 500 post's mark its time to move it on and start a new one, but firstly before we move this on it probably a good place to point out a few things:

GHB hase a high dose response curve; which means that between effect and overdose there is not much difference in amount.

throughout this thread there has been alot of people posting dosing volume amounts and re dose times, most of these amounts and time have been very different and there are a few good reasons such as:

different physiology,
tolerance & experience
What drug they are taking (GHB, 1,4 ect)
quality of drug (dilution rate or pure),
access to it,
Harm reduction and risk assessment knowledge

ouple of examples of how different some of the responces just from this page are:

ilikeacid said:
I'm a small guy but because of my tolerance my pure GBL dose is 2ml. I used to only have 1.5 to start but lately because of a ready supply I've been dosing larger without passing out. I usually follow up my 2ml charge with another 1.5ml after about 1.5hrs. Now this is an ok dose if I'm doing things (working, being social ect) but I find sometimes that if I take this dose when I'm chilling (xbox, watching tv, reading) I will fall asleep (blow out).

Immortal Teknique said:
Tried pure 1,4-B 2 days ago for the first time. Did nothing for me. Not a fan of it. Had 2ml to start which gave me a little buzz. 4ml 6-8 hours later and it didn't do shit.

Depending on what substance you are getting; because it has worked for some one else at that dose dont assume that it will for you at the same dose as it might not even be G,

for some people it might be an overdose or pass out threshold.

this is a good reminder to exercise some harm reduction practices if you are planning to use G;

CNS depressants such as alcohol and benzos+ G = high risk

take your time

wait a good amount of time between re-doses ,and if your not sure about dosages or re-dosages- better to errr on the side of caution and not re-dose.

tell a friend what you have taken and amounts, try not to be alone

If a friend passes out on it and is non responsive, monitor breathing then call 000, the ambulance services are there to save lives,

madmick19 said:
Depending on what substance you are getting; because it has worked for some one else at that dose dont assume that it will for you at the same dose as it might not even be G,

What i got was pure 1,4-B, so i knew what i was taking. If you meant it may not be G as in GHB/GBL then you are indeed correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.