• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Getting things in line for the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez mom! You can't put two and two together can you? I mean knowing you all my life I've known you were one of those "I'm so smart look at me!" type of person it's excessively easy to fool but come on! If you can't even read between the lines and see that the phone call/name misnomer was to make you believe that this isn't me...., my teenage years are going to be a hell of alot of fun!

Jeez mom! You can't put two and two together can you? I mean knowing you all my life I've known you were one of those "I'm so smart look at me!" type of person it's excessively easy to fool but come on! If you can't even read between the lines and see that the phone call/name misnomer was to make you believe that this isn't me...., my teenage years are going to be a hell of alot of fun!

I'm laughing hysterically at you. You are... high on something I believe.

No mom! Not daddy! How many times do I have to mentally and physically destroy him before you learn he can't control me. Bring him into this and your ethanol goes bye bye down the drain. Lord knows that you will do me and the readers of this thread a favor!

Whoever stole the name I accidentally gave away... cannot help you now.

Like I said, lost two friends to the asshole shooting them right in the fucking face.

Wait, you shot two friends "right in the fucking face?"

But I only see one here with your little girl.

GHOST PHONE? RUDE!?!?!

Check yourself because I've already TWO friends die from being shot in the fucking face for being a dumbass

SCRO RIGHT HERE is the misunderstanding.

It's supposed to say ALREADY HAD**** two friends from being shot in the face from my ex!!!

Who the fuck cares

He got away with both and beating me for yeeeeeeeeears...

Beyond my point. There's young souls trying to talk like my baby now. Failing miserably (HAHAHAHA) but are trying.

I may be nine but I've suprassed you on virtually all planes of possible prowess mom. BTW my mom did shoot those people in the face...:/ Also yeah mom I might be high but at least I'm coherent and making sense. I've been telling you since you gave me my first beer at three and a half that you you need to learn to handle your shit. Mom just give the code and I'll attempt to distract these nice people from your constant inconsistencies and verbal dribble!

I may be nine but I've suprassed you on virtually all planes of possible prowess mom. BTW my mom did shoot those people in the face...:/ Also yeah mom I might be high but at least I'm coherent and making sense. I've been telling you since you gave me my first beer at three and a half that you you need to learn to handle your shit. Mom just give the code and I'll attempt to distract these nice people from your constant inconsistencies and verbal dribble!

I cannot help you "help" my daughter is with me and we're trying to sleep.

But you truly do need help, love. I wish I could help I just cannot.

Do not ever try and text as my daughter again. Period. That will only get you erased from any help.

My pure sweet baby? I did tell her someone was mimicking her, trying to anyway, and I asked her what she'd say to a "copy cat"

She said "they need help mommy."

I do not have any prayers for liars. But all the true folk I'm sorry you had to see this.

We are going to sleep now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I went to bed to early. Tonight I'm grabbing popcorn for this fucking show.

Phd my ass. If that's true then feel free to jump on my floating sail boat as it departs to the moon. My moon cause I claimed it. I own it. I govern it. And I own all that occupy it!

Wow! I went to bed to early. Tonight I'm grabbing popcorn for this fucking show.

Phd my ass. If that's true then feel free to jump on my floating sail boat as it departs to the moon. My moon cause I claimed it. I own it. I govern it. And I own all that occupy it!

Umm... HAHAHAHA!!! You're cute. My daughter is BARELY asleep. Let's see what this fool has to say and I don't eat popcorn, but I did make some produce mix in my juicer.

Now that I'm (somewhat) sober and my baby is tucked in...

Any mothers need to know. MAKE THEM brush their teeth. It is sooooo important.

Blood will be normal if there has not been enough brushing and flossing. It's actually a good sign if they don't brush and floss enough.
Just calm and soothe them. :)

Now when a child goes WAY too long without brushing... and it doesn't bleed?
Huge warning.

Those teeth will fall clean out.

My daughter doesn't floss than wonders why it's bleeding...

It's HUMAN.

K what else...

Hair growth. And skin care. If you understand your skin type? You need to be aware of it.

I suggest aloe Vera. For everything.
(Grown yourself please).

Toe head children and mothers who's hair is going black? Very normal. It is hormonal.

If your toe head son or daughter changes color right before puberty? That IS IMPORTANT. Watch and monitor

Anything else

Ok ok, I'll ask. What is your phd in exactly and what schools did you attend?

Status
Not open for further replies.