• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Getting things in line for the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mom,
Please stop posting strange incoherent ramblings on the internet for strangers to see, your tarnishing the family name. Also just because your a licensed massage therapist, that doesn't mean you had a medical license....
Love,
Your daughter

Which mom? Who me? If so...

FUCK OFF

Your daughter will be okay. I quickly read your texts again.

I CANNOT HELP YOU. You need to seriously think. About your daughter.

She just now ripped me out of whatever this FUCKING DUMB THREAD IS

Oops I meant to send the mom the 17 year old.

What was it...

YOU JMR!!!!! (JMR followed by a bunch of crock shit)

YOU!!!!!!!

I am trying to help. I feel your agony and pain. It hurts. I have done so much research into meds. I found a combo that seems like it may work. If my dr wont perscribe them to me, i am pretty sure i will not go on the same shit ones that they have been giving me. Also taking the right steps to stay sober.

Dude you better fuckin read because I called you out on your bullshit.

(JMR 828)

What does that mean to you sweetheart? Some randomness you threw out. Idiot

I truly have no idea what is happening within the belligerent texts between myself and others...

But umm livid. "StartingOver" delete this NOW

IVE BEEN BEGGING

WRONG Try again.

Still rude.
Still OP.

Still stuck here with her ghost phone.

Last edited:
SCRO YOUR SHIT IS NOW DOCUMENTED.

I hope you do get blown up sweetheart. Your shit is DUMB!!!

I tried sending you stuff, which you had no right to even see... regardless..!

You're "dumb" and deserve to blow.

I told you your phone was fuckin haunted OP.

Got me stuck in here now.

Mom's not too bright, kid. She can't figure out how to work youtube, thinks it's smart to have transcripts threatening to shoot people in the fa--
Oh, shit kid, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize that's why you couldn't see the TV.

I told you your phone was fuckin haunted OP.

Got me stuck in here now.

Mom's not too bright, kid. She can't figure out how to work youtube, thinks it's smart to have transcripts threatening to shoot people in the fa--
Oh, shit kid, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize that's why you couldn't see the TV.

Whoever "Help" is a true demon.
Not me.

They made such an ignorant attempt of speaking for my child.

If my daughter is STILL ON THIS

I WILL HAVE A VERY SERIOUS CONVERSATION WITH YOU MY BABY. You ARE GROUNDED FOR LIFE!!!

And I WILL INVOLVE DADDY.

If my daughter is STILL ON THIS

I WILL HAVE A VERY SERIOUS CONVERSATION WITH YOU MY BABY. You ARE GROUNDED FOR LIFE!!!

And I WILL INVOLVE DADDY.
No mom! Not daddy! How many times do I have to mentally and physically destroy him before you learn he can't control me. Bring him into this and your ethanol goes bye bye down the drain. Lord knows that you will do me and the readers of this thread a favor!

No mom! Not daddy! How many times do I have to mentally and physically destroy him before you learn he can't control me. Bring him into this and your ethanol goes bye bye down the drain. Lord knows that you will do me and the readers of this thread a favor!

Try again. My daughter just hung up with me.

YOU ARE VERY VERY SICK whoever you are. Wish I could help you, but I can't. Sorry. My daughter laugh at you though, pretending to be her.

She calls me "mommy" and my first name.

She has called me other names like goddess though.

But this evil thread should be erased. Some sick ass soul is trying to steal my babies words now.

Not too fucking smart. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.