• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Getting Ripped Off

What am I talking about you delinquent wretch! I’ve fucking quit meth and now you’ve got me thinking about Grindr T &T parties*

*Tina and Twink
Yikes! Sorry dude, didn’t mean to trigger that bad was just answering the questions. Take a breather and forget about it. It’s not something you want to seriously get caught up in anyway. Look at what’s happening to me, a delinquent wretch hell bent on destruction, right?

Gay apps may work, but no different than street. He is looking for bulk. You will get jacked in 2020 waving around big money in front of someone you don't know.
Could just have gotten lucky, but I’ve been getting bulk from get go no issue. Everyone I’ve met in there is pretty serious, minus one asshole. Just be careful how you conduct yourself and feel the person out while have every chance to in a chat from a distance, that’s all. It’s kind of how like copping street level you can tell what’s a good and a bad situation normally right? There’s things to watch out for and ways to handle yourself. At least I’ve been okay vast majority of times.

but yeah with 10 years and getting ripped off all the time still, it might not be his game. There are people who will seriously fuck you too worse than simply rip you off. 10 years and still not getting it, it might be a better suggestion not to take my advice or anyone’s at all because there’s no street smarts there..