• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Getting Ripped Off

LokiVae

Greenlighter
I’ve been a user for over a decade, and to this day still pay street prices that are crippling and embarrassing...
There has to be a way to invest in an amount that doesn’t keep me on the street and getting ripped off. I know this is incriminating but it’s about my own safety. Any tips?

I’ve been a user for over a decade, and to this day still pay street prices that are crippling and embarrassing...
There has to be a way to invest in an amount that doesn’t keep me on the street and getting ripped off. I know this is incriminating but it’s about my own safety. Any tips?
Make better connections?

Edit: legit not even trying to be a smart ass. Start asking people questions. Tell them you want some weight, serious business

who ever you buy it from, tell them to let you see the amount your getting FIRST, before handing any cash

that way u dont gotta gamble with it and get what ever they feel like giving you lel

i think its against the rules to tell you how to obtain the drug its self, and i dont wanna get in trouble neither

In some cases, the financial burden associated with bad connections outweighs easier access to drugs with more reliable and cheaper sources. It’s definitely one of those scenarios where the grass isn’t always greener, I can almost promise you that.

With that said, if the financial burden is causing psychological and physical issues, it’s unlikely a street dealer is going to be of benefit. They’re not usually in the business of compromising their cash flow and offering to buy a large quantity from them is a good way to potentially get ripped off (although not guaranteed, it would really depend upon your dealers.)

As far as offering you other alternatives, we can’t help you source here and that would ultimately amount to sourcing.

In some cases, the financial burden associated with bad connections outweighs easier access to drugs with more reliable and cheaper sources. It’s definitely one of those scenarios where the grass isn’t always greener, I can almost promise you that.

With that said, if the financial burden is causing psychological and physical issues, it’s unlikely a street dealer is going to be of benefit. They’re not usually in the business of compromising their cash flow and offering to buy a large quantity from them is a good way to potentially get ripped off (although not guaranteed, it would really depend upon your dealers.)

As far as offering you other alternatives, we can’t help you source here and that would ultimately amount to sourcing.
holly crap, i just noticed your picture looks hella cool

they are dopamine receptors of some sort

do u think it would be a good idea to put that image on a shirt? lol

I think we can explore this topic a little bit within the rules on the basis that not endangering yourself when obtaining drugs is part of harm minimisation.

Your options probably depend a great deal on what drug you want and where you live. I have been ripped off plenty of times when scoring meth at a street level. I eventually got sorted when I realised I needed to obtain my drugs from a regular contact who worked out of their own house or place of business. Such a person is much less likely to rip people off since they know where to find them.

Anyway, over a few weeks I worked a relationship with a couple of working girls who were meth fiends and eventually they introduced me to their supplier. They did so because I simply said I’d stop paying for the regular meth party we were having until they did. They introduced me to a 60+ year old Chinese lady working out of a business who was maybe 25 % more expensive than the street but was 100 % reliable and able to sort me out every time I was in need. After a little while she was even extending me credit in a pinch. It was well worth the investment I made in time and money partying with those girls.

I've had good luck not getting ripped off too awful on the street, but a short or poor quality bag is commonplace on the block. I really only ever had one dealer I worked w/ that was 100% consistent, didn't waste my time too bad, and had quality product.

This is why I spend most of my time hunting through cyberspace, if you catch my drift.

The block is over priced and dangerous.

I've had good luck not getting ripped off too awful on the street, but a short or poor quality bag is commonplace on the block. I really only ever had one dealer I worked w/ that was 100% consistent, didn't waste my time too bad, and had quality product.

This is why I spend most of my time hunting through cyberspace, if you catch my drift.

The block is over priced and dangerous.
My only plug ever is another user who is really nice to me for some reason. The block is scary

My only plug ever is another user who is really nice to me for some reason. The block is scary

Really there aren't even too many places these days (in rural or suburban US anyway) where one could cop easily off the corner. Really all just about who you know and your connections.

In certain cities, the block is where you find the gold, but it's a crapshoot anyway.

Gay apps. Dead serious.

don’t have to hookup, at all.

Interesting. I would have never thought of that.
Oh yeah. Both of the main guys I’ve gone to since moving this spring have been through the apps. Both are cheap, and quality as well. Haven’t hooked up with either one of them. Some people are actually just there to conduct business or will otherwise help someone out no problem.

Look for capital Ts in arbiTrary places, and par t, or pnp, parrrrrrtyy, blowing clouds, ice, coffee or t.. slang like that. It’s fucked but gay guys really do know where to get good meth and lots of it.

Really there aren't even too many places these days (in rural or suburban US anyway) where one could cop easily off the corner. Really all just about who you know and your connections.

In certain cities, the block is where you find the gold, but it's a crapshoot anyway.

Yeah, suburban and rural areas don’t really work well for the street dealing model. I don’t think I know a single place where that could happen successfully, but I suppose it’s a big country so I’m sure there is always that exception out there. When the police don’t have to spend all their already limited resources on homicides and the like, things like open air drug dealing become impossible.

As far as the inner city, absolutely. As long as you look like an addict you’re relatively safe, as well, since dealers typically don’t want anyone interfering with their income lol. The level of organization that allows it all to happen is pretty fascinating when you really get into it, I believe. I never once got harmed or robbed or even threated once in all my years in the worst of the worst parts of the inner city. The competition keeps the dealers honest, the one’s who short typically have garbage quality and survive on people who, for one reason or another, just won’t branch out to the 100+ other dealers around that run a good business. I think they prey typically on people coming in from outside of the city who just don’t fully understand how it all works and how easy it is to find the well run operations.

Last edited:
What if you are not young and twinky? Would it still work?
Yeah it would no problem. If you’re not looking for a hookup anyway I don’t think looks matter if I’m gonna help you out with some T. People who just sell especially wouldn’t care. Just make a blank profile like “need parrrttty” or whatever and it’ll come eventually. Especially in the city.

It’s very much an unregulated, unmoderated platform too. It Is against the rules, and Grindr has a reporting system it’ll respond to but no one really cares. Grindr especially doesn’t give a fuck about anything on its own.

There is a few stories out in the wild about the Grindr meth scene or of a bust.. it’s never happened to me or anyone I’ve known or known of ever. Just get a reliable number and be done anyway.

Use VPN and / or android emulation software like blue stacks and spoof location somewhere a few blocks away if paranoid.

it’s also very plentiful for GHB, and to a lesser degree coke. My area anyway. Don’t know anything about Sydney.

What am I talking about you delinquent wretch! I’ve fucking quit meth and now you’ve got me thinking about Grindr T &T parties*

*Tina and Twink

I think I remember twinks from shameless. lol

For OP. These days the best hookups will come from people know. If you don't have any solid hookups in 10 years, then you are probably screwed. Time to quit.

Gay apps may work, but no different than street. He is looking for bulk. You will get jacked in 2020 waving around big money in front of someone you don't know.