• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Getting rend for Fentanyl Withdrawl... what could help?

BlueSosa

Greenlighter
Hey,

I've been abusing fenanyl - 300 mg intranasally every 2 days or so (yes, milligrams, not micrograms). I would carry around a nasal spray and use it all day. I have at least 3-4 days ahead of me where I can't get access to any.

I'm planning to detox at home, and I have quite a bit of tools that I've read COULD help, but I'm wondering if someone can help me put together a WD regimen. I have access to:

- Lyrica (20 or so pills, 300 mg)
- Subutex (50 or so pills, 2 mg)
- Modafinil (100 or so pills, 200 mg)
- Codeine (60 pills, 60 mg pure codeine with no APAP)
- MSContin (15 pills, 15 mg)
- Ambien (30 pills, 10 mg)
- Big supply of benzos (valium, xanax, ativan)
- Good supply of DXM
- Loperamide (unlimited supplies)

What would be the best regimen to make the withdrawal as painless as possible? 2 of the first days could be weekends, so I could afford to get knocked out if I need to, but I'd rather be somewhat alert (I have a family). If someone can help me, I would really appreciate it.

My initial goal is to kick for 3-4 days, although i might it one point decide to continue all the way. To be entirely honest, I haven't decided yet.

Thanks so much in advance. You guys are awesome!

Last edited:
you have a lot to help you man... i think the codeine will be the best in high doses 5oo+ mg i recon this will ease the withdrawals a lot. I just came off a 2 week Butyr-Fentanyl bender (went thru 4 grams of 99% pure lab tested Butyr Fentanyl HCl powder) in 2 weeks. needless to say, i was hurting the day after running out.. bad.. cold sweats, shits, suprisingly no vomiting, costant and terrible RLS. this was the worst part for me.. i couldnt stop moving... ever. i still havent slept a wink (today is day 3 ) i had some limited supply of suboxone (2 8mg strips) used the first on day 1... hoping a high dose would help... did nothing. at all. this morning (day 3 with no sleep) i dosed about 2mg of suboxone, 6mg of etizolam, and it helped slightly. i feel a bit more relaxed.
In your case... high doses of loperamide right away after starting withdrawal, followed by codeine.. 500-600 mg IMO. this will make u feel better for a few crucial first hours.. take some benzos to sleep while ur on codeine.. u wont get much sleep the next few days. once ur at day two with no fent, cut back on the codeine.. 12 hours later, dose with some subutex (2-4mg) if that deosnt help up the dose., and lyrica should help too.. ur lucky you have a lot of help.. u will be thru this in 3-4 days. theni suggest a very quick taper off the subs.. unless u want a new addiction ( imade that mistake, struggling to get off them now.. its a nightmare.. )

you have a lot to help you man... i think the codeine will be the best in high doses 5oo+ mg i recon this will ease the withdrawals a lot. I just came off a 2 week Butyr-Fentanyl bender (went thru 4 grams of 99% pure lab tested Butyr Fentanyl HCl powder) in 2 weeks. needless to say, i was hurting the day after running out.. bad.. cold sweats, shits, suprisingly no vomiting, costant and terrible RLS. this was the worst part for me.. i couldnt stop moving... ever. i still havent slept a wink (today is day 3 ) i had some limited supply of suboxone (2 8mg strips) used the first on day 1... hoping a high dose would help... did nothing. at all. this morning (day 3 with no sleep) i dosed about 2mg of suboxone, 6mg of etizolam, and it helped slightly. i feel a bit more relaxed.
In your case... high doses of loperamide right away after starting withdrawal, followed by codeine.. 500-600 mg IMO. this will make u feel better for a few crucial first hours.. take some benzos to sleep while ur on codeine.. u wont get much sleep the next few days. once ur at day two with no fent, cut back on the codeine.. 12 hours later, dose with some subutex (2-4mg) if that deosnt help up the dose., and lyrica should help too.. ur lucky you have a lot of help.. u will be thru this in 3-4 days. theni suggest a very quick taper off the subs.. unless u want a new addiction ( imade that mistake, struggling to get off them now.. its a nightmare.. )
Thanks a lot man. I had 3 questions for you:

1- I thought codeine was wasted (not metabolised) in doses over 450mg, so is there a point in taking 500-600?
2- Id assume if Codeine help, then Subs would help even better? Are you saying that Codeine might be more more effective than subs in this case?
3- Lastly, if I go on subs, I assume I will need to stay off of opiatees for a while to avoid priprecibile WDs?

Also, of course, if anyone has any other regimen of my supplies to suggest, please don't be shy to suggest them.

Last edited:
Hey,

I've been abusing fenanyl - 300 mg intranasally every 2 days or so (yes, milligrams, not micrograms).

This is just impossible. What is it with all these threads about people saying they took such multiple deadly doses?
300mg of Fentanyl could kill hundreds of people.

Either you got Acetyl-/Butyrfentanyl or another lower potent Analogue or this is just plain BS, sorry.

This is just impossible. What is it with all these threads about people saying they took such multiple deadly doses?
300mg of Fentanyl could kill hundreds of people.

Either you got Acetyl-/Butyrfentanyl or another lower potent Analogue or this is just plain BS, sorry.
If you don't want to believe me, that's fine. But if you have ideas for WDs please let me know. I woke up feeling like crap today and I don't know what path to take.

The reason the amoun is so high is that I've been doing this for a long time. And I disolvd my fent in a nasal spray which probably chez effectiveness somehow.

Anyways if you can get past the fact that you think I'm BSing and suggest ways to help, I would appreciate it termendeously.

Thank you.

PS: it's been about twelve hours and so far I'm just using benzos and ambien

I got access to some H today which, 0.5 g nasally, combined with 10x 15 mg MSContin has been keeping major WDs at bed. It probably helps that I'm potentiating with Xanax (about 2 mgs in the last 24 hours). I'm sure the effectiveness of the fentanyl was being reduced by the nasal spray I was making, as I was expecting much worse WDs and the amount of opiates I took shouldn't equate that much fenantyl!

Hopefully day 2 (tomorrow) will be smooth as well. Gonna take some Ambien to sleep tonight!

If anybody has any feedback it is more than welcome. Thanks!

when i take suboxone, i withdraw for at least 2 days.. the suboxone only starts to help after the second or third day for me.

honestly, if ur keeping the withdraws at bay using heroin, you arent coming off opiates. your just feeding your opiate addiction with another opiate.. its not like ur addicted to fentanyl.. u have an opiate addiction, and almost any full agonist opiate in high enough doses will maintain your addiction.. at some point u will need to come off the drugs and face some pain, there is absolutely no way around it.. loperamide helps with rls.. suboxone on day 2.. i would use the codeine on day one.. then a quick taper off suboxone or u will just replace ur addiction with that

In no specific order. Most of these substances are easily obtainable by any addict and are beginning to become the kind of standard protocol of sorts, although some are a little more esoteric.

Clonidine (Catapres) - Great for inducing sleep, calming down annoying body sensations. Hypertension will make you uncomfortable.

Loperamide (Immodium) - Halts Diarrhea, although a higher dose than normal will be required. Many physicians recommend double. But someone with a real habit will need significantly more than what is recommended. Loperamide can also alleviate virtually all physical symptoms of withdrawal if taken in enormous doses. Fuck that though, you're trying to detox.

Gabapentin (Neurontin) - I cannot stress heavily enough the power of gabapentin in suppressing the symptoms of withdrawal. I typically take gabapentin in doses of about 3 grams, twice a day (with peanut butter or some other lipid/fat rich food always). Gabapentin is heavily mediated by your stomach's lipid content, so experience has taught me and peanut butter is probably the easiest thing to eat if your busy dry heaving. Glass of water, pills (maybe empty pills into water, your choice), peanut butter. Two big spoonfuls, use water to wash it down, then take your pills. RLS/Akathisia/Anxiety/Sweats have all been suppressed by heroic doses of gabapentin in my experiences. Although, in the name of HR, I cannot advise anybody on this forum to take 10x the recommended dose of any substance.

Pregabalin (Lyrica) - This one is a little harder to obtain but a little pharmacological knowledge and a silver tongue will get you what you need Pregabalin is the stronger, more predictable (bioavailability) form of gabapentin and was developed essentially to be it's successor. It's effects mimic gabapentin greatly. Takes away nearly all withdrawal symptoms in my experience. I am on day 5 of a Methadone withdrawal (was on 120mgs 2.5 months ago). Two days ago I was on the couch unable to speak without throwing up. I had had no fluids in over 24 hours and was dry heaving approximately every 10 minutes. I had to be hospitalized and basically collapsed on the ER floor from delirium. I kept asking where my girl was (she's 5 hours away, hadn't been with her for a few days). When my MD wrote my prescription for pregabalin, I immediately picked it up and ate 1 gram (I'm experienced with lyrica and death seemed imminent anyway in my mind, what's a couple of extra pills)? I immediately had energy. I got up, walked around and it was as if I had been "faith healed" from blindness or some shit, because I felt "FINE. I might even say good. I ate an english muffin with some milk, drank some pedialite etc. If you have access to Lyrica, I highly encourage giving it a shot.

Man you have SO much stuff to make this an easy detox.. just stay away from the opiates as they will prolong it, your best bet would be to switch to the OTHER opiates you have and do a slowwwwwwwwwww taper til you get your tolerance WAY down and then jump off...

OR you could do what I do when I have a lot of benzos during opiate withdrawal. Just pop enough to knock you out.. when you wake up, drink some water, eating something, take more benzos to sleep and just sleep for like 4-5 days from the benzos/ambien and you'll be golden.. I've done this ambien and it was basically painless

no way it's actually fentanyl... maybe one of the analogues... even then it's gotta be mcg and not MG... no matter what your vendor told you. Unless you were extracting 30 100mcg patches a day and making a solution i just cant believe you were actually getting fentanyl and not a less potent analogue.

Lets say for the sake of argument, that you somehow actually had built up a tolerance and were using 300MG of actual fentanyl a day without dying, because if you were there is no way you could skip a day d/t the short half life.. you could take everything in your list all at once and it wouldnt touch your WD.

Sorry man. Just my informed opinion. actual fentanyl detox is NEVER fucking easy no matter what you have in your medicine cabinet. It's ruthless, brutal and a total fucking nightmare. After going through it myself, i tell people to stick with kiddie drugs like heroin and stay away from fentanyl.

Click on the word nightmare for my experience coming off fent and what i used to deal with WD. I mean i didn't even get a rush from 60mg shots of dilaudid...

Not trying to troll you, just letting you know you're fucking lucky to probably not actually be dealing with a real fent habit. Count your blessings your RC chem / darknet vendor wasn't 100% honest... Good luck man. Hope the WD is tolerable and you're able to cope with the supplies you have at hand. Again, best of luck and i'm not calling you a liar or trolling you. I just cant believe it ... thats cool though, that's what's great about America we don't have to agree. Best of luck and i hope you find something useful in the link i provided :)

Nasal spray typically delivers a max of 100ug per spray..to hit 300mg, that would be about 3,000 sprays, or(accounting for eight hours sleep), 200 sprays per hour, just under 3.5 sprays per minute.

Doesnt matter though,,even at 1mg a day, you're up shit creek..go into withdrawal bad, then jump on subutex, high dose(16mg) and stay on..life will be much better.

Doesnt matter though,,even at 1mg a day, you're up shit creek..go into withdrawal bad, then jump on subutex, high dose(16mg) and stay on..life will be much better.

This is a little bit inaccurate. Fentanyl is only 80x stronger then morphine. So 1mg a day = 80mg morphine a day (with 100 percent bioavailibility) but fentanyl has a VERY short half life. So 1mg over the course of a day in a liquid solution, would be no more then like 100mcg or equal to 10mg morphine per hour, which isn't anywhere near an insane amount yet.

I understand how it can be a little bit hard to believe someone when they say something like this but for all we know he could have bought a kilo 10 years ago and just ran out. The problem with Fent analogs is when someone gets access to them and they purchase like 10-20gs its very easy to get way out of hand. I mean who among us could honestly say if they enjoyed it and had what appeared to be a limitless supply could honestly say it wouldnt get a little out of hand? And there will always be a subsect of those who over indulge who really over indulge, even if it is some 0.01% of the using population.

No need to call BS on this; Ive personally IV'd the contents of 8 100mcg/hr gel patches in two days (not even 48 hours). That's 40mg+/day (each patch contains 10mg), while not 150, it wasnt debilitating or lethal. Fk, I wasnt particularly high, that coupled with running thru a month's scrip with my gf in two days is why she changed to different CP drugs. And yes, 300mg could kill many many non tolerant people.... key words 'non tolerant'. That said, no one can afford to go thru that many patches in 2 days every 2 days... probably a lesser analog/RC. Still, OP, you have plenty at your disposal... imagine how much more hellish your W/d would be with nothing. Best thing I can offer you is it does get better, and having a good mindset and supportive friends (if possible) will help your chances greatly.

150,000ug/day?
Really?

You are aware that's equivalent to about half an ounce of raw Morphine HCl a day, right?

If you're truly using that level of Fentanyl Citrate, fuck your box of meds and get into a hospital/rehab because there is a very real chance of death via dehydration. It's uncommon, but 1g/week of pure Fentanyl Citrate is ridiculous.

My own Fentanyl WD's kicked any other opioid out of the park, and that was from ~7mg/day. The WD started after 4 hours, built up by 7 hours and was a full blown Hellscape by 24 hours. I don't have the lexical capacity to explain the sheer Hell. Just know I consciously thought about drinking pure NaOCl solution as a viable alternative.

anyone who's been addicted to fent knows for SURE you aren't skipping a day lol.. you aren't skipping more than a few hours... you're waking up covered in sweat, miserable just so you can use.. unless he had a loving care taker constantly pumping his nasal sprayer up his nose the entire time he slept lol..

anyone who's been addicted to fent knows for SURE you aren't skipping a day lol.. you aren't skipping more than a few hours... you're waking up covered in sweat, miserable just so you can use.. unless he had a loving care taker constantly pumping his nasal sprayer up his nose the entire time he slept lol..

LMFAO! This.

Potassium gluconate for rls. Do your research first; high levels of potassium are contraindicated in some states or conditions. I'm kicking H right now. 2plus days in. You can do this!!!!

And GOD BLESS IMODIUM. HOLY SHIT.

lol

;-)

Peace.

Potassium gluconate for rls. Do your research first; high levels of potassium are contraindicated in some states or conditions. I'm kicking H right now. 2plus days in. You can do this!!!!

And GOD BLESS IMODIUM. HOLY SHIT.

lol

;-)

Peace.

If this dude is taking 150,000ug of Fentanyl a day, do you really think Potassium Gluconate and a box of Immodium is gonna help?!
Seriously, I'm pleased you've found something that works, but posting the same thing in multiple threads does nothing but clutter up the forum.

OP: Any update?