• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Getting past the slow release of dihydrocodeine using bicarb

3dmusic

Bluelighter
Well, I had some slow release DHC yesterday, and they didn't do too much, even though I ground them as finely as possible. I found that the wax made the powder clumpy, so I never got the full effect.
I looked on this forum for any tips and found this thread on using bicarb to beat the slow release, so I did the same as yesterday, then I sprinkled some bicarb on it and the powder went a bit finer.
I took 7 of the 60mg slow release, so I hope my tolerance won't dampen the effects as that is quite high.
I only took them about 20mins ago, so I will wait a bit more and report back on my findings.

Well this is strange, it worked one time and another time, it took ages, but then it really kicked in hard.

The more effort that goes into preparing a drug generally increases your "percieved" high.

Enjoy the placebo.

Jusst in case anyone is curious. I was given some 60mg slow release dhc last week. I squished them as fine as they would go. I then added bicarb, and squished them even more. Then I put the bicarb and dhc in some water as warm as a bath but not too hot, to kill the potency and the warm must have melted the wax, plus the bicarb action on the dhc, and I gouched out so hard on them that I fell asleep. I had had benzos, but I think it was because I powdered the pills with bicarb, then added warm water to soften the wax matrix off the pill. It hit me harder than any other method I have used to beat the slow release, so it proves it can be done.