• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Getting my septum pierced today, so no more snorting I guess

sk3j

Greenlighter
As on title, I am getting my septum pierced today.

It's not that I am taking cocaine right now, [especially because I noticed that (probably for the poor quality) my gum was starting retreac so I freaked out and stopped], but I like to know I can do something, sometimes. Like, I don't swallow mdma every week, but I know I can do it whenever I want and it feels perfect.

Now I guess I will not be able to snort things anymore because of the piercing. So my question: is there anything similar to cocaine that doesn't need to be snorted?

I can't see why that should make you unable to snort? Atleast not after it has healed.
If you can breathe through your nose, you can snort IMO.

Yea there is a guy here with a hole in the nose. They call him The Boar. He just smokes it constantly now but he'll never turn down a line of someone elses lol. I was off it 2 weeks. Got a gram of pure fire peruvian flake last night, couldn't rinse it then but had a few today after powdering it to dust and what an amount the gram looked! 1 line each last night with the dealer and we were both on cloud 9, gave me £20 off too. Trying to get some work done today but wound up having a couple of lines and a glass of wine. No smoking this batch but I bet it cooks back nicely.

Idk I've always heard that coke could hurt the nose ad destroy it a little bit, so I supposed with already at hole in it (even if healed) coke could have had an erosive effect.

But good to know it's not like that yo